It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens consequences for Tel Aviv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi guys I was just surfing and came across this

In wake of reported IAF attack on a military research center in Syria, Syrian ambassador to Lebanon says Damascus has option to respond as Iran threatens "serious consequences" for Tel Aviv; Hezbollah, Russia condemn strike.

I'm not fear mongering or anything like that but this sabre rattling is getting out of hand IMHO.

You can read the full article HERE

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hmm.. War is the only option.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
the sooner israel gets slapped down the better.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Careful what you wish for.

link   

Brace yourself , Palestine vs Israel ranting is about to get started now.

link   

I dont think its that simple.

As other nations have a vested interest in Israel not getting "slapped". Potentially dragging more groups into the conflict and turning into a large "slapping" fest.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Looking that way

If it was my kids I'd bang their heads together (figuratively) and make them apologise. Then send off to do something for the good of someone else............................. Hmmmm that's not a bad idea. Does the UN or NATO read ATS ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm getting tired of the saber rattling.

We should just their two armies and let them fight it out.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I lived in Israel for 10 years and have kids living there, But yeah Netanyahu needs taking down a peg or 2. Not the population jst the gov't.
edit on 31-1-2013 by cody599 because: Crap typing again

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
They said " "There is no doubt that this aggression is part of a Western and Zionist strategy to push aside the success of the Syrian people and government to return to stability and security," Hurriyet Daily News cites him as saying."

Found herert.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Its hard to tell whats going on. We have the rebels claiming they attacked the research centre yet the Syrian Government seem convinced that Israel struck it. Its very hard to tell and I take everything from the FSA with a pinch of salt. Hopefully more comes out in the coming days that proves one way or the other who is responsible for the bombing. If Israel is responsible, then I think the overall situation in the Middle East is destined to get worse.

From your source.

Syrian state television accused Israel of bombing a military research center at Jamraya, between Damascus and the nearby border. Syrian rebels disputed that, saying their forces had attacked the site.

If they bombed the convoy headin to Lebanon then its pretty hard to argue they were not responsible near Damascus. If they were in Syria, anythings possible.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was just thinking about these countries that have nukes, that have pretty much all been targets for hackers in recent times.

Having an arsenal of nukes could in fact work in your enemies favour.
What if hackers gain control of the nukes? Your arsenal then becomes a major liability, as the enemy doesn't have to worry about 'delivering' a missile. All they have to do is hack and gain control.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Israel does what it pleases. They are the first to cry about evil terrorism, and the first to violate other nations rights by swinging over the border to bomb them. What international law? What sovereignty?

When was the last time you called your neighbors terrorists, jumped over their fence and threw a bomb at their house?

The people that do that are the terrorists, not their target. But yah good. Go ahead yahoo, you won the election now go back to pouring gasoline on the fire.

link   
Hmm.
The 'Islamic terrorist's vs the World' war is going to be very interesting.

edit on 31-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I guess it would be in Israels interests to keep Syria destabalised.
But if they concentrate on the north they'd better watch out behind them for Egypt

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They havent said Israel is to blame for this. The Iran foreign minister stated this . They have said that its a western and israeli collaboration against syria.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

What if hackers gain control of the nukes?

Trust me on this one, nukes are not on the internet.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
They havent said Israel is to blame for this. The Iran foreign minister stated this . They have said that its a western and israeli collaboration against syria.

Actually its a
Islam
vs
No Islamic countries'
thing.
It is getting more and more clear everyday.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

True, but the systems that control them are not immune from viruses and worms that can be installed by subversives and infiltrators, and lie dormant, undetected until activated.

In that case they may only be able to prevent a launch or render a system inoperable.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by creatives

What if hackers gain control of the nukes?

Trust me on this one, nukes are not on the internet.

I don't think I mentioned the internet.
There are other types of networks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join