It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens consequences for Tel Aviv

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

They can't do it on their own , and Obama will tell ben to go swivel again.
Thats the reason for holding back,

Yup... Obamas army is busy elsewhere.
I doubt Obama even has the bandwidth to help Israel.... I doubt he even wants to help Israel.

edit on 1-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The reason Israel has not done a first strike on Iran is :they do not want to be the aggressor but the one being the poor helpless me, Iran has now been pushed so has Syria it is there move now to see when here is the Iran link english.farsnews.com... on an other not they Iran will be showing off there new jet english.farsnews.com... from the link

Iran to Unveil New Home-Made Fighter Jet Tomorrow

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran plans to unveil its new home-made fighter jet in an official ceremony due to be held tomorrow.
watch ya think?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Crude copy of an obsolete MIG lmao

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

If they felt so threatened by Iran, they would have taken out Iranian nuke facilities the way they took out Iraqs nuke facilities. But they haven't. Why is that?

Because the Iraqi reactor was still in the construction phase and their was no fuel on site. The Iranian power plant is operating. Destroying it now would produce a "Fukushima style" meltdown and contaminate everything down wind, including all those oil fields.

The power plant would be a significant prize if captured intact, by the way.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

She didn't call them terrorists but my wife really "blew a fuse" the last time our neighbor's dog took a dump in our yard, yet again. so she told me to get a shovel and throw it over the fence. I really don't see what that solved though, now we've got dog poop in our yard and the neighbors have our shovel.

Thanks for the roll on the floor...

YouToob

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
just a thought; what if the attack on Syria was an act of making Iran make the move towards full out war. Israel could say we are defending our selves , Iran in return attacked us with out the right to do so.

Its possible. People will forget about these provocations and when the likes of Iran or Syria strike Israel, they will be crying to the world for help.. I waiting for the day because its the only way Israel will get their wish.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by bekod
just a thought; what if the attack on Syria was an act of making Iran make the move towards full out war. Israel could say we are defending our selves , Iran in return attacked us with out the right to do so.

Its possible. People will forget about these provocations and when the likes of Iran or Syria strike Israel, they will be crying to the world for help.. I waiting for the day because its the only way Israel will get their wish.

Rest assured the population of Israel do not want a war, they are sick of war.
The gov't now that's another story, what I don't get is why Israel would be so provocative ?
Maybe a bloody nose for Israel would the USA involved but that's a dangerous road to travel .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Rest assured the population of Israel do not want a war, they are sick of war.
The gov't now that's another story, what I don't get is why Israel would be so provocative ?
Maybe a bloody nose for Israel would the USA involved but that's a dangerous road to travel .

What I meant about Israel crying to the world for help was more of the government than the people. The Israeli government will assume people have forgotten about attacks such as what has happened in Syria and will use a retaliation strike to show the world that they were right all along. I find it funny that people can justify Israel attacking countries but if another country was to do the same, it would be condemned. I understand the Israeli people do not have anything to do with it but when it comes down to it, because of the governments actions, they are the ones who are goin to suffer while the politicians go and hide somewhere.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

That's why I left.
I didn't mind defending the population (regardless of race creed or colour). But Ariel Sharon became priminister and I wasn't about to sign up to a pointless war for a madmans ego. As it turned out it didn't happen, but Bibi's making up for it now

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join