It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens consequences for Tel Aviv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
the sooner israel gets slapped down the better.

Dude .. you may have this hate-Israel thing going on .. but there is no way that Israel will 'get slapped down'. They are a nuclear nation. And if anyone 'slaps down' Israel, not only will they get nailed but it will trigger a huge conflict in that region .. which will spread.

The sooner the Muslim nations accept that Israel is a soverign country, the better.
The sooner that Israel accepts it's borders are limited, the better.
The sooner that all the Israel-haters and Palestinian-haters understand that neither side is angelic .. the better.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
reply to post by intrptr

That false sense of security is perhaps the greatest vulnerability of all.

QFT

"For when they say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes." - 1Thes5:3

God Bless

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
the sooner israel gets slapped down the better.

Dude .. you may have this hate-Israel thing going on .. but there is no way that Israel will 'get slapped down'. They are a nuclear nation. And if anyone 'slaps down' Israel, not only will they get nailed but it will trigger a huge conflict in that region .. which will spread.

The sooner the Muslim nations accept that Israel is a soverign country, the better.
The sooner that Israel accepts it's borders are limited, the better.
The sooner that all the Israel-haters and Palestinian-haters understand that neither side is angelic .. the better.

A perfect post.
Thankyou

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Funny. If only. Jewish history is so testing

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by cody599

Funny. If only. Jewish history is so testing

For sure, I heard a fascinating interview about anti semetism or lack thereof in islam the other day.
Pogroms and the move of jews to eastern europe, then to turkey.
I was in Israel when the russian and ethiopian influx happened, my ex mother in law came from Iraq on operation moses if I remember correctly it's pretty complicated.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

No, I meant Jewish history is fatal. Its hugely dangerous being Jewish. I mean really..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

but I fear Turkey does something wrong (attacking Syria and Iraq) not Israel ! Israel just comes and drop some bombs and goes !!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I wouldn't know but my kids are jewish.
I served in the IDF I don't think being jewish is fatal, I learned a lot in the army, mainly that jews will and can fight.
There is a saying in hebrew "sha low neshtey me hayam"
It means roughly translated "may we never drink from the sea"
Quite appropriate when you consider Israels geographic location.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Video from SANA news in Syria. The Israeli strike - Bahrain and Egyptian protests - Syrian fighting.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Interesting rhetoric.
Obviously aimed at the sheeple .
So why put this out when the "rebels" are claiming it ?
Unite the people with a common enemy ? Again

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I don't know but from what I have seen of that outlet, they would of blamed the rebels if it was them. I understand they are a prro-government outlet but I don't think they would lie about something like that and with Israel being inside their borders apparently bombing a convoy to Syria, it only makes the case worse for them..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I agree, I have a good friend that is an israeli pilot and regularly violates lebonese air space. It's a bully boy tactic, kinda let em know we can.
Syria being in a state like this invites the same tactic.
Who's to say the USA isn't using it's permanently based aircraft carrier in the middle east to pre-empt something ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Apparently my wife requires some attention now

Guys I must thank you,
this was a thread that invited all the Israel haters unintentionally, and thus far has been a great conversation it's like the old ATS.
Again thankyou

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

"For when they say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes." - 1Thes5:3

God Bless

The alternative to that is "be very verrryyy afraid".

How about neither?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

God is bourbon ?
Interesting sign in

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The can of worms has been opened and it is not good www.reuters.com... the link

"Syria holds Israel and those who protect it in the Security Council fully responsible for the results of this aggression and affirms its right to defend itself, its land and sovereignty,"
even Hezbollah and Russia is on it

Hezbollah, which has supported Assad as he battles an armed uprising in which 60,000 people have been killed, said Israel was trying to thwart Arab military power and vowed to stand by its ally.

"Hezbollah expresses its full solidarity with Syria's leadership, army and people," said the group which fought an inconclusive 34-day war with Israel in 2006.

Russia, which has blocked Western efforts to put pressure on Syria at the United Nations, said any Israeli air strike would amount to unacceptable military interference.
do not forget Iran

Iranian deputy foreign minister Hossein Amir Abdullahian said the attack "demonstrates the shared goals of terrorists and the Zionist regime", Fars news agency reported. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad portrays the rebels fighting him as foreign-backed, Islamist terrorists, with the same agenda as Israel.
3 against one is this not the same as the six day war or the Yom Kippur War ?

How history does repeats it self. This time , Iran and Russia are in on it , could this be the end of days war , ? Then add in DPRK the stage is set the actors are in play , the only thing left is the script who acts first. Scene one act one, After Israel defends it self form the importation of arms, the .... To whom goes the first move? Iran, Syria, DPRK, or Russia lets not leave out Hezbollah.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could it be that we are witnessing the beginings of the build up for the Gog/Magog war against Israel spoken of in Ezekiel 38? If so it's Russia, Turkey, Iran and Lybia that we need to keep an eye on. Iraq and Egypt play no part in this war according to prophecy and at this moment they are in no state to. Israel sniping at targets in Syria is only going to provoke the likes of Russia that have an interest in Syria, and Russia in turn could draw in Turkey who have in recent years begun to distance themselves from Israel, and then there is the Islamic Brotherhood!

The book of Ezekiel was written around 500 BCE and in chapter 38 it gives the Hebrew names of the countries I have mentioned forming an alliance in a war against Israel, a prophecy many scholars say has yet to be fulfilled. This war is not to be confused with the battle of Armageddon. The interesting thing is that the prophecy states that this alliance will be destroyed by a natural disaster and all that is left for Israel to do is bury the bodies!

I don't know if what we are seeing unfold in the Middle East is the beginings of the fulfilment of a 2500 year old prophecy but there does seem to be something worth looking into here. We do seem to be living in very interesting times!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So whats this war for ? lol.. wow Im so out of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

well that depends on who you read, one
bibleencyclopedia.com... and then this www.endtimeprophecy.us... all point to Russia Iran Syria Egypt and Jordan all of said "Israel is but a thorn in our side"

edit on 31-1-2013 by bekod because: line edit

To understand whom the cast is where the stage is and whom is whom here is a good starting point For the world is nothing but a stage, the leaders a play rights and we are the audience www.biblicalstudies.com... form the link

The purpose of this paper is to identify the nations who will be participants in the end-time battle described in Ezekiel 38. The terms which will be considered are Gog, Magog, Rosh, Meshech, Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer and Togarmah (KJV). A discussion of the time of this battle does not fall within the scope of this paper; however, it will be easily seen that the position taken in this regard is that the battle will be sometime after the tribulation.

edit on 31-1-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

There are a lot of strange country's mentioned in Ezekiel 38. I've only thrown in my 2 penny's worth but Gog/ Magog is Russia and its head of state. Russia has been getting mixed up with an Islamic Iran for god knows what reason. They have military bases in Syria and has payed billions for a Nuclear power plant in Turkey in which it owns a 51% stake. Russia hates Islam remember the atrocities in Chechnya? So what are they up to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join