It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens consequences for Tel Aviv

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

um maybe i dont know.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

This might help. I sourced an article yesterday form RT in a post about this. The article has since changed. The part that was omitted is in bold...

However, it was “possible” that the convoy was near the large military site when it came under attack, diplomatic sources told Reuters.
Although it has not yet been confirmed whether an airstrike indeed targeted a military site near Damascus, experts believe that after months of constant rebel attacks on Syrian air defense systems an airstrike would make sense.
“It finally makes sense because the rebels or as they like to call themselves the revolutionaries, they have been attacking air defense bases near Damascus for the past seven months,” Dr Ali Mohamad, editor in chief of the Syria Tribune news website told RT. “They’ve managed to attack the S-200 base and over four SM-2 and SM-3 bases. Now this followed by an airstrike from Israel. So it all adds up, it makes sense. It only shows that Israel has a great interest in the instability in Syria and that it is being helped by groups of armed rebels in Syria.”

RT link

Israel helped the rebels take down Sam sites outside Damascus?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by creatives

What if hackers gain control of the nukes?

Trust me on this one, nukes are not on the internet.

Googling it

what's that black van doing outside ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

I guess it would be in Israels interests to keep Syria destabalised.
But if they concentrate on the north they'd better watch out behind them for Egypt

I think what has been happening is part of something much larger. Think about it like this.

All the countries being toppled or experiencin some type of revolution are being controlled by Islamists who are implementing Sharia law. I find this confusing because this is exactly what we don't want, especially when we are told that we are fighting for freedom and democracy in those countries.

If we were to go by biblical topics, we possibly see exactly whats happening in the Middle East. Think about the biblical borders of Israel. From the Nile to the Euphrates. For this to happen Egypt must be attacked or vice versa somewhere down the track. Syria is between Israel and Iraq and must somehow fall eventually. Iran can be neutralised from Iraq and Afghanistan and with that, If Egypt become a problem, NATO can flank them from Libya. The stage is set, thats for sure. The question is how long it will take.

With that I found out somethin else about Egypt which shows Israel are looking to expand. The only Embassy East of the Nile is Israels. Is that because they believe the land is theirs? Just something else to think about. I think this is more than simply toppling Assad and Iran. Unfortunetly, I think the USA will be used to implement the above which will then send the USA crashing. But then again, maybe I'm just thinking to much.

Sorry about the typos, my g and d button are screwed
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

This might help. I sourced an article yesterday form RT in a post about this. The article has since changed. The part that was omitted is in bold...

However, it was “possible” that the convoy was near the large military site when it came under attack, diplomatic sources told Reuters.
Although it has not yet been confirmed whether an airstrike indeed targeted a military site near Damascus, experts believe that after months of constant rebel attacks on Syrian air defense systems an airstrike would make sense.
“It finally makes sense because the rebels or as they like to call themselves the revolutionaries, they have been attacking air defense bases near Damascus for the past seven months,” Dr Ali Mohamad, editor in chief of the Syria Tribune news website told RT. “They’ve managed to attack the S-200 base and over four SM-2 and SM-3 bases. Now this followed by an airstrike from Israel. So it all adds up, it makes sense. It only shows that Israel has a great interest in the instability in Syria and that it is being helped by groups of armed rebels in Syria.”

RT link

Israel helped the rebels take down Sam sites outside Damascus?

Brilliant post

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I had a conversation at work today and came up with the exact same conclusion with a conspiracy theorist that works on the bench next to me.

Great minds think alike or fools seldom differ ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for that, it certainly makes me wonder what Israels intentions really are at the moment while they cry peace and security to the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I had a conversation at work today and came up with the exact same conclusion with a conspiracy theorist that works on the bench next to me.

Great minds think alike or fools seldom differ ?

Who knows but theres certainly nothing wrong with speculating..Things don't look good and Israel being in our reality is biblical on its own. Without the Bible, Israel wouldn't exist. Btw, I'm tryin to get all reliious on ya either, its just there, thats all.
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm not so sure,
I think there would still be a jewish state, just somewhere else.
They do predate the bible somewhat, Ironic how Hitler effectively gave them their state isn't it ?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

True, but the systems that control them are not immune from viruses and worms that can be installed by subversives and infiltrators, and lie dormant, undetected until activated.

All that code anywhere it resides is subjected to constant self testing which would detect any "extra" instructions inserted anywhere in the software. It is part of the very carefully designed program that controls every single aspect of the warhead itself. To change it you would need to gain access to a warhead and "jack in" to insert any kind of "trojan" like instructions. It ain't happening. There is no access below a certain security level. Read that to mean not in the hands of the operators.

In that case they may only be able to prevent a launch or render a system inoperable.

Well thats different. Like pissing in the gyros?

edit on 31-1-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

I don't think I mentioned the internet.
There are other types of networks.

Nukes live in their own little world. Any thing you have heard to the contrary from wherever is a fairy tale.

Except that one story about the UFO hovering outside the silo and turning off the missiles that can't be turned off?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That false sense of security is perhaps the greatest vulnerability of all.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Googling it

what's that black van doing outside ?

Too funny. They're not black by the way, they're white.

Just like any other unmarked "Raphael the friendly neighborhood plumber". Sometimes a Uhaul, or Winebago, Cable TV truck, whatever.

Ever seen a drug raid?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

That false sense of security is perhaps the greatest vulnerability of all.

Oh, I am not blinded. They will all be used one day, on purpose. You know how I know that?

No weapons system was ever invented that has not been used.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Islamist power and influence over world affairs be they fundy or state will not be aloud in anyway to prevail. The rest of the world including Russia & China want to tamed and caged Islam for many reasons. They maybe freindly with Iran and Syria etc but thats their own agenda driven. They dont give a toss about Islam!!

In my view there will be no war between Russia/China and EU/US/Israel!!!!!!!!!!!

There maybe WW between Islamist Fundy's/States and the rest!

Islam is a threat to world security and everybody knows it! Look at Egypt now under greater Islamic influence than before. Not good!

Syria and Iran and other Fundys will be dealt with for sure. And you can include North Africa in that!!

Iraq--Afghanistan--Libia--Mali--Syria--Iran

Islam =

I = Iraq/Iran
S = Syria/Somalia
L = Libia/Lebanon
A = Afghanistan
M = Mali

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Exactly. Go figure. Since people are picking up on this I will link my original post about it here so people can see I did post this yesterday. And that the article has changed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read between the lines. Makes you wonder how much of that is really going on that we don''t hear about.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I'm not so sure,
I think there would still be a jewish state, just somewhere else.
They do predate the bible somewhat, Ironic how Hitler effectively gave them their state isn't it ?

I'm sure there would be a Jewish state also but it seems this Israel is preparing to fulfil some prophecies.. Another member said to me the other day that the Jews were offered a part of Australia back in the day which they declined simply because they wanted Palestine.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

We used to joke in Israel that when moses spent 40 years looking for the promised land, he should have carried on another 40 and found somewhere decent to live

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Just like any other unmarked "Raphael the friendly neighborhood plumber". Sometimes a Uhaul, or Winebago, Cable TV truck, whatever.
reply to post by intrptr

Oh jeez UPS just pulled up as well

logging off ................ logging off........................logging off

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We used to joke in Israel that when moses spent 40 years looking for the promised land, he should have carried on another 40 and found somewhere decent to live

If he seen what was happening today I think he would of wished he stayed in Egypt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join