It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bo Xilai set up by the Freemasons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Does anyone remember Bo Xilai, Gu Kailai and Wang Lijun? Chinese scholar He Xin just wrote on his blog about a possible connection between the Bo Xilai incident and Freemasonry.

A quick word about He Xin (b. 1949). He's a highly unconventional scholar who's often been criticised for his 'strage' views. (He's most famous for his economic theories, but I'm more interested in his other works...) For example, he wrote a book detailing the worship of solar deities in prehistoric China. The academic consensus is that there is no such worship in prehistoric China. Later, he successfully predicted events such as the fall of the USSR, the Iraq War, the Libyan and Syrian Civil Wars, and so on. He has turned even less conventional of late. He published a book on Freemasonry in 2010 and there's another coming up. He's also been writing that most of Ancient Greek history was made up by Western scholars, but that's for another thread.

www.caogen.com...

许多人关注薄与共济会的关系。老何私人看法如下:
  薄不是共济会的人。关于这一问题老何有第一手资讯了解薄。
  但由于薄好大喜功,盲目招商引资,误使全家无意中落入圈套,
  儿子成为共济会掌中的人质。夫人于染毒后,也被动成为共济会势力可以控制的的掌中玩偶。
  那个英国贵族和名校出身的死鬼绝对是共济会员。而谷某在英国可能参与某些外围活动,对该会有所知情。所 以二人的合资公司竟然叫”荷鲁斯“投资公司——荷鲁斯是共济会的秘密术语之一。事实上,谷某曾让人找老何要 关于共济会的书,薄还翻印过那个书(《统治世界:共济会揭秘》)作为教本。

I know most people on ATS don't read Chinese, so here's the gist of it.

Bo Xilai was obsessed with luring Western corporations to China to bring in capital. He made a mistake when his whole family was fooled by the Freemasons. His son Bo Guagua became 'hostage'. Neil Heywood was 'definitely' a Freemason. Gu Kailai's wife was a Masonic puppet. In fact, Heywood and Gu actually co-founded a company was called Horas Consultancy & Investment. I'd also like to add here that Gu Kailai seems to be nicknamed Horus. (This is ATS, so I don't think I need to explain why that's significant.) In fact, Gu once asked He Xin for books related to Fremasonry, and Bo made a copy of He's book about Freemasonry for her.

How about Wang Lijun? He Xin speculates that he is a Freemason. Someone who appears to be an extreme leftist doesn't just walk right into American embassies. Moreover, the Freemasons have always been interested in the police forces of different countries.

If you're wondering why it took so long for He Xin, I think it's because the Mainland government's been relaxing censorship on the incident. Still, He didn't once use the full name of the people involved. I particularly like the way he referred to Wang Lijun as Wang sir (in Hong Kong, teachers and police officers are often known as surname + sir).

Anyway, what do you think? How about the 'soft' sentences on Wang and Gu? ('Suspended death sentence' on powerful people typically means they will be pardoned at the end, and 15 years for someone who commited treason, really? Also, why did the sentencing only take a few days?)
edit on 31-1-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

What exactly is it, that you think the Freemasons do?
And where did you get your information from?

Signed,
A Freemason

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I'm not an expert, but I think they're devicing cunning plots to establish the NWO?

And where did you get your information from?

The link I gave... He Xin isn't a guy who posts YouTube videos with large text and bad music in the background. He is an established scholar and actually does research on conspiracy theory matters; in fact, in the past few years he's spent thousands of dollars to buy works by Freemasons, including secret ones that aren't normally accessible. That doesn't make him completely reliable, of course, but I think he's more believable than the people making YouTube videos.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

For example, he wrote a book detailing the worship of solar deities in prehistoric China. The academic consensus is that there is no such worship in prehistoric China.

Which academic consensus is that exactly? Since if you live in China you can just go for a walk... And see clear evidence suggesting otherwise.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I said prehistoric China, not ancient China. Even in ancient China, Xihe didn't get as much publicity as superstar deities like the Jade Emperor, Taishang Laojun, Yu the Great, or even *Houyi* (who shot down nine of Xihe's kids). He Xin was arguing that many of the superstar gods like Fuxi were solar deities.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No he was not set up by the Freemasons, this is a topic I am very interested in and I have written about.

What is more likely is that Bo was set up by his rivals Chinese Communist Party, Channel 4 in the UK ran a documentary on this that explains it all very well.

If anyone is interested I also wrote this thread on the subject, it is a bit out of date but it does provide a explanation about Neil Haywood with a particular focus on his possible links to MI6

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

I'm not an expert, but I think they're devicing cunning plots to establish the NWO?

Thanks for answering.

In a nutshell, Freemasonry is not an organized group. There is no central structure. Each State/country/province has it's own leadership. In the US, each state is autonomous. There is a grand lodge for each state and none of them are connected to any other. Not that my word will be taken for what it is, but our goal is to make good men into better men. We don't care about the world political views. We don't even discuss politics in lodge.

But if you are interested, please look for yourself. Sadly, the garbage sites far outweigh the good ones, but a discerning eye will catch all that.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Pretty interesting 'conspiracy' you got there, in that even a google search will result in few sources to continue looking further on the subject into. Then again, this is a new one to me and perhaps I am missing some major points to be adding into the search..

Bo Xilai
The downfall of Chinese politician Bo Xilai
Wang Lijun Vs Freemasons

This will be a difficult one for many because of the depth into China that most Westerners will find foreign or not understand. Pretty much any material will have to be translated to english, unless you speak/read chinese! And that's only information that is published on the net, so who knows this rabbit hole could lead no where, or perhaps somewhere.

Regardless you can bet the secret society known as freemasonry will openly state that they would never endorse such a thing. That they do not have connections to bilderberg, the order of the dragon, or any other system of secret society which more inherently deals with influence on public affair.. Yet, despite this open claim by freemasons, many nonmasons - faced with a secret society, that keeps secrets and does not divulge to nonmembers - will have to logically step back and consider that despite what they are being told that perhaps there is more to this than what they can gather. There is logical reason to assume a critical eye with secret socieities and secrets, especially when they span across the globe, into China!

Bo sounds like an interesting character, in the least, beyond the conspiracy theories some of his works might be worth checking out, thanks for sharing this thread, Peace
edit on 1/31/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
No he was not set up by the Freemasons, this is a topic I am very interested in and I have written about.

What is more likely is that Bo was set up by his rivals Chinese Communist Party, Channel 4 in the UK ran a documentary on this that explains it all very well.

If anyone is interested I also wrote this thread on the subject, it is a bit out of date but it does provide a explanation about Neil Haywood with a particular focus on his possible links to MI6

Sorry, but that documentary was TL;HWY (Too Long; Haven't Watched Yet). As for your thread, I don't dispute any of what you said. I think it was well-written, and convincing; in fact, many (most?) dissidents here think that Bo was probably plotting against the Central Government. What I'm saing is just that there may be more to it.

I think Heywood's possible involvement in espionage only increases his chances of being a Freemason (but Heywood's background alone already seems to suggests that he's a probably a Freemason).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

If you can’t be bothered spending the time to watch it then that’s fine, I understand but what I am saying to you that it does contain information that Haywood was killed by Bo’s chief of police as part of a plot by the CCP to oust Bo to put of his rise to power in the CCP.

I have looked into this subject in quite some depth and I have been following it since it started, I can tell you that Haywood was not a freemason, I have not found any evidence to support this.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
Pretty interesting 'conspiracy' you got there, in that even a google search will result in few sources to continue looking further on the subject into. Then again, this is a new one to me and perhaps I am missing some major points to be adding into the search..

Bo Xilai
The downfall of Chinese politician Bo Xilai
Wang Lijun Vs Freemasons

This will be a difficult one for many because of the depth into China that most Westerners will find foreign or not understand. Pretty much any material will have to be translated to english, unless you speak/read chinese! And that's only information that is published on the net, so who knows this rabbit hole could lead no where, or perhaps somewhere.

Regardless you can bet the secret society known as freemasonry will openly state that they would never endorse such a thing. That they do not have connections to bilderberg, the order of the dragon, or any other system of secret society which more inherently deals with influence on public affair.. Yet, despite this open claim by freemasons, many nonmasons - faced with a secret society, that keeps secrets and does not divulge to nonmembers - will have to logically step back and consider that despite what they are being told that perhaps there is more to this than what they can gather. There is logical reason to assume a critical eye with secret socieities and secrets, especially when they span across the globe, into China!

Bo sounds like an interesting character, in the least, beyond the conspiracy theories some of his works might be worth checking out, thanks for sharing this thread, Peace
edit on 1/31/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

I think you've found the missing link in the English article. He Xin's reasoning made sense, except he didn't provide any motives. He Xin's speculation about Wang sir seems to be wrong after all. (This Chinese news source supports your English source's claims) Wang sir is against Freemasons and GMO - and denounced both in a long speech. Wang also seems to believe in the HAARP's weather control powers. That's why Wang betrayed Bo. That also explains why Bo wanted to topple Xi. Look at all the good things Xi has done so far. Not something the West would approve of.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If you can’t be bothered spending the time to watch it then that’s fine, I understand but what I am saying to you that it does contain information that Haywood was killed by Bo’s chief of police as part of a plot by the CCP to oust Bo to put of his rise to power in the CCP.

I have looked into this subject in quite some depth and I have been following it since it started, I can tell you that Haywood was not a freemason, I have not found any evidence to support this.

Heywood was educated at Harrow and later the University of Warwick. I'm not sure if that's a Masonic indication but He Xin (who did extensive research into Freemasons) thinks it is.

If he isn't a Freemason, do you think he might be connected to or affliated with them or whomever the powers that be are? If this stuff were real...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My research into Haywood did subject that he worked for an industrial intelligence organisation with strong links to SIS. I spent quite some time looking into his personal history and found no links to the masons, the same goes for BO and his family.

the conspiracy behind his death is interesting enough with out adding to it like this

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

My research into Haywood did subject that he worked for an industrial intelligence organisation with strong links to SIS. I spent quite some time looking into his personal history and found no links to the masons, the same goes for BO and his family.

the conspiracy behind his death is interesting enough with out adding to it like this

Then I'd insist that the SIS may be linked to the Freemasons. That blog to which I just link alleges that. He may not be personally linked to the Freemasons, but could be working for them or TPTB (knowingly or unknowingly). What do you think about that?

I don't think Bo had any links to the Freemasons other than that he could have fallen into a trap of theirs.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You can say that SIS has a freemason connection but then you have to get to Hakluyt and form there to get Haywood and then you yet to bo, the connection is so small that its not realistic to say that for that reason it was the Freemasons that had him killed.

The truth is way more fascinating, it was the CCP that had him killed and it had nothing to do with the Masons and everything to do with Bo and his rise in the CCP.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think it's far off at all. If Haklyut were an SIS front and the SIS-Freemasonry connection were real, then Heywood will be under pretty much the direct orders of the SIS.

Anyway, I've noticed that Bo allegedly wrote an open letter to the people of Chongqing. Some have claimed it to be a fake; others have linked it to Freemasonry. I'll read those before posting more.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Are you suggested that WangLiJun was some kind of public enemy that set up by the Freemason ? Why would't you considered the CCP factor in this story.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by clapper
Are you suggested that WangLiJun was some kind of public enemy that set up by the Freemason ? Why would't you considered the CCP factor in this story.

Not a public enemy, an enemy of TPTB of the West.

It's not that I don't think there are CCP struggles involved. It's just that, with those Eye of Horus references, Gu's strange interest in Freemasonry, the fact that Wang Lijun made a speech denouncing Freemasonry shortly before the incident, etc., there may be something more to it.

By the way, are you from Taiwan? If so, what do you think about the claim that Bo Xilail's letters were fabricated by Taiwan?
edit on 5-2-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

Originally posted by clapper

Not a public enemy, an enemy of TPTB of the West.

It's not that I don't think there are CCP struggles involved. It's just that, with those Eye of Horus references, Gu's strange interest in Freemasonry, the fact that Wang Lijun made a speech denouncing Freemasonry shortly before the incident, etc., there may be something more to it.

By the way, are you from Taiwan? If so, what do you think about the claim that Bo Xilail's letters were fabricated by Taiwan?

Yeah, Gu's English name is rather interesting, but i have no idea of her connection to the Freemason. I know WangLiJun used to mention genetically modified food in a meeting if i remember correctly .

What made you think that I am from Taiwan, I am from China instead, Well........regarding to BO's letter, I have read that before and i read it again , I think it's probably faked by some sort of Chinese leftwing website.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by clapperYeah, Gu's English name is rather interesting, but i have no idea of her connection to the Freemason. I know WangLiJun used to mention genetically modified food in a meeting if i remember correctly .

What made you think that I am from Taiwan, I am from China instead, Well........regarding to BO's letter, I have read that before and i read it again , I think it's probably faked by some sort of Chinese leftwing website.

Yeah, and Wang mentioned the Freemasons in the same speech.

Sorry about the Taiwan thing. I was quite certain you're not a HKer and I thought ATS would be blocked in the Mainland by now (remember 覺醒字幕組?) so I put two and two together and made five.

What makes you think the letter was faked by a left-wing website? I've only gone through 1/5 of it, but I don't see anything suspicious from it yet (though it confirms OtherSideOfTheCoin's theory about the SIS).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join