It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-Year-Old Girl Who Performed At Obama Inauguration Shot Dead...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree that these gangs are like terrorists-if the real true political will of the US government was to absolutely Stop the gangs,they could use the army,surely? Seeing the cops obviously is either unwilling or unable to? Instead of sending them to the "war on terror" on the other side of the world,the American army can tackle the GANGS- and their everyday little wars on American citizens right on American soil.May be cheaper too.

Maybe the NDAA is a good thing after all... We could gather up all the gang members and detain them indefinitely without trial at Guantanamo. Any takers on that one?

If you didnt notice, the poster you replied to is from SOUTH AFRICA.. not everyone here is from the US...

How does one jump from someone saying they want gangs controlled to someone thinking they are a proponent of the NDAA?? Quite the leap.. considering that using the national guard in Chicago isnt off of hte table.. and there are a good number of Chicagoans asking for it. If you really look into it, there is quite the dialog concerning when the right time to call the guard in is.. and what can be done in lieu of involving the guard.

Rather than ridiculing, maybe point out that the army cant be used.. Posse prevents it.. but the guard has already been discussed and is being discussed.

After 131 people were killed in Chicago this year, state lawmakers began proposing that the National Guard should be brought in to police the city.

Just google it... its not ard to find.
Im not partial to fox..but its the first that popped up
www.foxnews.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
chicagoist.com...

SInce the guard was not used in 2010 when a lot of the call came for it.. the crime has exploded and now its a huge cry from the citizens and the lawmakers. Now the cry is also from Peoria to East St Louis.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

God Bless her and her family dealing with losing such a beautiful LIGHT @ such a young age. Its a sad day when the youth with so much potential have to be victims of this type of ignorance as its accepted as the norm there smh.

This city has had high murder death rates since many of the now young killers were in pampers. And still today the same issues exist poverty-lack of education competing with the more extremism lifestyle fueling the ignorance abroad in the city as they chase nightmare hidden dreams. Which then places many INNOCENT, in the crossfires between interacting/warring/disagreeing individuals in the Chicago zones of the Americanaz. Individuals who have been exposed to this violence for so many years that they are becoming immune to the negative vibrations they exist within and may not even care where the bullets fly as long as they can fit in with their peers and not look weak for not being shooters.

Realistically its a sick ignorance stew there keeping the violence abroad and it wont be addressed unless someone with power REALLY steps in WHO REALLY CARES for the future of the youth there. Otherwise Chicago will continue to behave socially as it does on these lower vibrating levels where the youth and adults who wish not to be part of the ills will remain trapped or targeted intentionally or not.

Why the others who feel like kings continue to be the ignorance slaves for their masters.

Again God bless to the child slain and my the LORD provide as much comfort possible for her family.

Chicago
observed -

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/30/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well, with all the talk about forced bootcamp and executions, it just sounds like NDAA would be perfect for these losers, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

As long as you want to live in a society that self gratifies over guns, it will continue.

But it's your "right" to be murdered... I say good. You deserve it.

She should have had a gun then she wouldn't have died. Duh. Americans are so spoiled. They really actually think its safe to live with out ever thinking about getting killed at any time.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sad Not supposed the victim

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yet I've still never heard of a driveby stabbing.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well, with all the talk about forced bootcamp and executions, it just sounds like NDAA would be perfect for these losers, right?

If you say so.. I guess its how badly you want to act ridiculous when those from other countries unaware of our own laws offer a suggestion. A suggestion that our own law makers have asked for... both democrats and republicans.

The NDAA has nothing to do with the demand that we get serious concerning prosecution of murderers and are speaking about a city completely out of control.. and offering suggestions. Maybe you equate applying the laws on the books we have and controlling out of control armed gangs to the detaining folks illegaly under the NDAA.. most dont.The job I retired from a few weeks ago put me in the trenches with this crap.. and you can make light of it all you want.. but you sound foolish and uninformed, obviously having NO real life experience with it.

In Illinois. I live here you see.. so I cant be as flippant about it as you, as if its a huge joke and youre superior. Our death penalty was only recently rescinded in 2011.
In 2012.. our murder rate in chicago raised 60 % i the first 3 months..

Homicides in Chicago spiked by 60 percent during the first three months of the year despite an increase in police resources in some of the city's most dangerous neighborhoods, according to new police crime statistics.

Already in Jan of 2013.. 40 MURDERS so far.

Only eight days into 2013, Chicago is already on a grim pace to not only continue the bloody trend of an elevated homicide rate -- but to surpass it.

This is in the part of Illinois with the most stringent gun laws in the country. These are not legal owners and I seriously doubt a little database or making any new laws will help. Guess what? They dont give a damn about the law...much less the sanctity of life nor their fellow man.
Not enough police presence??

The results of the analysis clearly detail that, as of 2010, the City of Chicago has more police officers per 100,000 residents than any of the top four largest cities in the country. It also shows that the CPD has been among the top two in officers per 100,000 residents since at least 1995, by a very large margin.

www.chicagojustice.org...

Do you get it?? THIS is why help from the National guard is being requested and why people are talking executions. DO you know the recidivism rate? ASk any cop that arrests a guy with 15 felonies that include armed and violent crimes.. and he or she is walking free. There is nowhere to put them and let them serve the full sentence.

To be clear.. we are talking about armed violent gangs and their members AND THEIR VICTIMS.. not some poor folks robbing a grocery store. There IS a difference and this is no place or political trolling invoking the NDAA as if it makes some rational point in this conversation other than to ridicule.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Did i say anything about executions? I don't recall that.But bootcamp may not be a bad idea,come to think of it.And yes,i forgot about the NDAA,we don't have that here in my country.Anyway,what would be your definition of a loser? I could've chosen a life of crime,i grew up in as poor and abusive circumstances,as most gangsters,hell,its not like i have no understanding of how a bad start in life can cripple one.And i dont like to hold other people to standards i can't keep to,myself-But i DID CHOOSE to REFRAIN from criminal activities,i never endangered other people's children or took their lives,by running around public places with weapons.Or purposefully,in driveby-shootings,just because i could.Yes,if you choose to live like that,you are a loser in my book.And apparently,thats what these gangsters just dont seem to get-no Matter how cool you look,and sound..you run around killing innocent uninvolved folks and kids in your lil turf wars,thats when you Do become a loser.Also the most sickeningly selfish person there could be.I have 3 children,2 of them girls,one also a 15yrs old,i don't even want to try and imagine what her parents are going through.But your concern for the type of guys who killed her,and then ran away-LIKE THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THEY ARE-that,is Your own concern,indeed.Im sorry,i don't share it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So you have a moral problem with detaining them, but no problem killing them. Hmmmm.

I'd rather have forced abortions. I mean, if you're going to execute them, you might as well do it before they're born. They have no chance to succeed anyway, the way things are in those neighborhoods.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
I can solve the gang problem across the USA in a single generation. Simply have the City Issue hunting licenses when they issue an arrest warrant. If that does not work we could try this idea.

Offer $10,000 (maybe more) to every child that makes it to 18 without an arrest record. Offer them another $10,000 if they get sterilized at 18. 20k is cheaper than a single year of incarceration for the tax payers. It would also give the kids a head start on either college, trade school or a small start-up business.

I know, I should be King.

No, you shouldn't. A true king will tackle a problem from the roots. You see any gangs in well funded, middle class areas? You see young kids gunning each others lungs onto the concrete in well funded and looked after areas over (dis)respect, money, drugs, girls. or boredom? Nope. Oh yeah, has middle class neighborhoods had there areas flooded with guns and drugs by their own government (proven, well documented, swept under the rug fact), then your gracious president goes on t.v. saying :we must fight the war on drugs"? Nope. Or how about the amount of gun and liquor stores built right in the middle already of unstable warzones in the 80's and 90's? Or how about the standardization of education that severely disadvantages inner city children, meaning that teachers that actually give a shi* are threatened with termination if the kids don't remember the lies and half truth's from the history books from 1973. Testing is important! Lets just train them for the workplace and release them into an area with no damn workplace.

Now lets couple this with the heavy marketing of retarded thug culture through pop music to the inner city, and the slow but gradual eclipsing of music with positive and helpful subject matter.

Deal with the root problem. If dear uncle sam applied the same care and standards to poor neighborhoods as he does the middle and upper classed, whats gonna motivate some 8-21 yr old into gunplay and drug slinging?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So you have a moral problem with detaining them, but no problem killing them. Hmmmm.

I'd rather have forced abortions. I mean, if you're going to execute them, you might as well do it before they're born. They have no chance to succeed anyway, the way things are in those neighborhoods.

Ever gave actually changing and improving the economical and community infrastructure in the inner city which might result a potential child from being born and raised into an ignorant, violent and shallow society? What if those same aborted babies grew up somewhere that had proper educational funding and standards, along with adequate opportunities for... whatever?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was born in 1939 and raised in Chicago. Due to not having a father and having a mother who worked the second shift I pretty much had free run of the town growing up. When I was around ten or twelve I felt safe going to Lincoln Park after dark. In fact, there are places in Chicago that I felt safe going to after dark as a child that I wouldn't go in broad daylight twenty or more years ago without being armed to the teeth. I can only imagine how much worse it has gotten since then.

I moved to the suburbs with my first wife in 1963. At that time Chicago wasn't all that bad. But sometime in the early 70s I went back to the old neighborhood and was shocked at the changes; and all of them for the worst. The old saying goes "you can't go home again" and it is true because home in Chicago as I knew it no longer exists, and hasn't for several decades.

The story in the OP is a prime example of what can happen to a city run by the mob and by politicians bought and paid for by the mob. It is also a prime example of what happens when guns are taken out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
It seems to me that gangs=terrorists. They should pass some legislation to consider them terrorists and round them up. They know who they are. They have tattoo's that identify them as being members of a particular gang. They even have their own TV show. Gangs are a good reason to own and carry a gun in large cities. If they want fewer guns in America they should do something about the gangs. Instead they point to the gang culture as a reason to disarm America. This reasoning is fatally flawed.

And strange the Obama admin declared the Tea Party and returning vets to be potential domestic terrorists(in that scary brooks bros clothing) but nary a word about gang violence. It should be obvious what the agenda is. Up is down Left is Right Liberty is dangerous....Orwell was more than two decades early.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Forced abortions? Now I really know where you are coming from. Are you the reincarnation of Margaret Sanger?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site and all... How come nobody is mentioning the fact that the anti-gun agenda is coming at us pretty hard and now this girl who happens to visit Obama and is a class A student, just so happens to get gunned down by a masked shooter with no motive just blindly murdering her one mile from the presidents house or whatever.

Even in the 'hood that sounds shady...

Sounds like a good "hit piece" to me.... How deep does the propaganda hole go??
edit on 1/30/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anybody considering this instead of execution and forced sterilization?

You see any gangs in well funded, middle class areas? You see young kids gunning each others lungs onto the concrete in well funded and looked after areas over (dis)respect, money, drugs, girls. or boredom? Nope. Oh yeah, has middle class neighborhoods had there areas flooded with guns and drugs by their own government (proven, well documented, swept under the rug fact), then your gracious president goes on t.v. saying :we must fight the war on drugs"? Nope. Or how about the amount of gun and liquor stores built right in the middle already of unstable warzones in the 80's and 90's? Or how about the standardization of education that severely disadvantages inner city children, meaning that teachers that actually give a shi* are threatened with termination if the kids don't remember the lies and half truth's from the history books from 1973. Testing is important! Lets just train them for the workplace and release them into an area with no damn workplace.

Now lets couple this with the heavy marketing of retarded thug culture through pop music to the inner city, and the slow but gradual eclipsing of music with positive and helpful subject matter.

Deal with the root problem. If dear uncle sam applied the same care and standards to poor neighborhoods as he does the middle and upper classed, whats gonna motivate some 8-21 yr old into gunplay and drug slinging?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by Jefferton

As long as you want to live in a society that self gratifies over guns, it will continue.

But it's your "right" to be murdered... I say good. You deserve it.

comments like yours disgusts me, as do all self righteous people like you, you babble about gun violence and get on a forum tell people good they deserve to die. i'm unsure who is sicker, the criminals or the self righteous control freak fools. perhaps some therapy is in order for you?

Who's calling kettle black?
You have a right to be disgusted, but your disgust should be to your own comments.

You are the ones who are being self-rightuous, claiming that you should retain the freedom to kill, on a whim, anyone you don't agree with.
How do we know whether you're sane or not, when you point that assault rifle at somebody's face?
Most likely you're not, if you insist on retaining that right to do so, independant of the intervention of law enforcement, who are trained to deal with out-of-control freaks like you..

Did it ever occur to you that you are the control freaks that you so complain about?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Man! The timing of these shootings are way too convenient. I'm not sure if there really is a lot more shootings or if the MSM is just stepping in tune to the new agenda, and focusing on every shooting as front page news. It just seems the escalation in certain places is unreal. I used to be pretty sceptical about mind control, and such, but this is causing me to step back a minute, and rethink. Some "random dude" just runs out of an alley and just "happens" to shoot the cute girl who performed at the inauguration, while gun control is on the senate floor under debate. That's too many coincidences. Either someone is pushing the envelope too hard, or people really are going nuckinfutz.

Nationally crime is on the decline, in a big almost unusual way. It's as if the pressures of the crashing economy, and fiscal cliff, wars, etc... didn't create the panic TPTB want so they are having to manufacture some more crises to fix. The theory sounds crazy, but what's happening is just as crazy.

I do believe that there are politicos in high power that will do anything to push their agenda. I'm sure the shooter will never be caught, or if someone is it will be a scapegoat. For the first time I am really looking at the roll of tin foil, and wondering if anyone has any fashionable hat patterns.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by dominicus

I was thinking for the Chicago gang problem, which the majority cause f all the shootings, that if you are arrested and convicted as a gang member, that you are kicked out of, and shipped out somewhere else out of the city and can never come back.

What actually happens when they are released is they get dumped right back in the city with all their gangster buddies and friends and family of 50 cousins and pick up right where they left off.

Now they're felons and couldnt get a job if they wanted to and they know the prisons so that doesnt scare them anymore so what are they going to do?

Rush right out to get a gun and a kilo from their buddies and live large until they're picked up again.

So, why aren't these felons shipped out of life, permanently...you know, put out of their misery?
If all they intend to do in this life is to make others' lives miserable, why do we not dispatch them to their next incarnation, before they kill off more innocent humans in this life?

I dunno; it seems reasonable to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
Yet I've still never heard of a driveby stabbing.

Let me google that for you:
Drive by stabbing

The second result was a brazen attack on a police officer. Apparently criminals have figured out how to make knives dangerous. Surprise.

Bad people do bad things. Inanimate objects do not do bad things without intervention from an ill-intentioned human. The people are the problem, not the objects they use to perpetuate their crimes. Until this truth is widely understood, ineffective attempts like prohibition to resolve the problem will continue to fail.
edit on 1/31/2013 by cohiba because: fix link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join