Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

15-Year-Old Girl Who Performed At Obama Inauguration Shot Dead...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree that these gangs are like terrorists-if the real true political will of the US government was to absolutely Stop the gangs,they could use the army,surely? Seeing the cops obviously is either unwilling or unable to? Instead of sending them to the "war on terror" on the other side of the world,the American army can tackle the GANGS- and their everyday little wars on American citizens right on American soil.May be cheaper too.

Maybe the NDAA is a good thing after all... We could gather up all the gang members and detain them indefinitely without trial at Guantanamo. Any takers on that one?

Yep!;: me

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by jibeho

I would never go to Chicago.

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Chicago and cities like it are just mini Mexicos.

If you love your children you wont raise them in Chicago.

Not to completely dismiss what's being said.. I also wouldn't willingly raise children in the city, and I live in the suburbs by choice, but.. you guys do know how big Chicago is, right? And you do realize that all of this violence is happening in the same parts of the city that it's always happened in? The neighborhood that girl lived in is terrible. I wouldn't be caught dead there, not not, now 5 years ago, not ever. It's true that the ghettos are getting worse.. but to say you'd never go to Chicago makes you sound like an old woman

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

As long as you want to live in a society that self gratifies over guns, it will continue.

But it's your "right" to be murdered... I say good. You deserve it.

Maybe you can look at Chicago gun laws and then take your foot of your mouth. You just supported the anti-ban side and you don't even realize it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp
Since this is a conspiracy site and all... How come nobody is mentioning the fact that the anti-gun agenda is coming at us pretty hard and now this girl who happens to visit Obama and is a class A student, just so happens to get gunned down by a masked shooter with no motive just blindly murdering her one mile from the presidents house or whatever.

Even in the 'hood that sounds shady...

Sounds like a good "hit piece" to me.... How deep does the propaganda hole go??
edit on 1/30/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

An awfully lot of people seem die around President Obama. The guy who claimed to be his gay lover: Dead. A guy who say's he has a video of Obama that he is going to release from college(Breitbart), died a day before the scheduled release. The survivor from the Aurora shooting that contested the official story. It is disturbing, not even this many people dropped dead around Count Dracula in the 90's remake that helped to re-cement him in our culture.. You are right, this is odd and saddening.

That said though, how often to gang banger in that area go around with ski masks shooting into crowds for no reason? Hadiya Pendelton was the only one murdered, two other people where injured, the articles I read didn't state if they where standing close to her, but it seems like she was the primary target. Given the fact that most gangsters can't shoot straight, this is highly suspect. One a revolver was used or suspected as no casing was found, and two they don't actual talk about the shooting, like how far away the killer was. They are just trying to capitalize on the emotional baggage.

I wonder though if this shooting and the one in New England weren't about gun control but more so about giving cover. Think about it, right before a huge budget debate most of the country was absorbed in a horrible shooting took place that left many that where against extending the debt ceiling fighting with all they could muster to defend gun rights.

Now when Obama and the Progressive circus was to pass amnesty for the illegals in America this happens as a convenient distraction.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

chicago.cbslocal.com...

First of all, I wonder how many actually read the story, because you linked to drudgreport.com where the headlines are flushed rather rapidly. I see the link to cbs, but get the impression from the replies, most didn't bother.

Police said Hadiya had no gang affiliation and likely
wasn’t the intended target. Several of the teens with
her at the time, however, were believed to be gang
members.

Secondly, if anyone actually read the article, they overlooked one important statement, IMO.

Personally, I think the company you keep has a lot to do with your fate in life. Whether she was a gang member or not, most certainly hanging out with gang bangers is not going to have a good outcome for anyone.

Just wondering how many actually read the article, and why this statement was so blatantly overlooked. I think it is very relevant.

If you do not use drugs, but hang out with drug users, what outcome do you expect?

If you do not steal, but hang with a band of theives, what outcome might befall you?

If you are not a gang member, but hang with gang bangers...

edit on 31-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

I watched a YouTube video about how bad things turned out for Australians after their buy back program, and there's a story about a guy who shot and killed an intruder in his home. The homeowner is apparently still in jail for having an illegal firearm while the intruder is walking around free. If folks started shooting gang members in their neighborhood they'd probably end up with the death sentence while the gangsters end up being portrayed as victims and are then able to continue with their evil ways.

That may have something to do with why there's a lot more talk than action.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
I may get some flak for saying all this but...

I like video games. I program often as a hobby too, although not professionally.

HOwever, why is it that in most games we're killing or destroying something? If you walk down an isle (if those still exist anymore with so many games being downloaded now) you'll see a large swath of games and most of them will have some kind of violence.

Grand Negotiation Auto (Grand Theft Auto)
Modern Peacefare (Modern Warfare)
etc...

Most roleplaying games have violence, including strategy games and many others.

I've liked arcade games, but those include destroying things too.

Why? I'll admit that I myself like combat in games. BUT WHY? I'm not violent. At least I don't think I am. I've always liked physical activities, but there's no direct violence.

But I might have something dormant inside waiting to be unlocked. Maybe if I became a police officer or a military man it would be unleashed, but in a much more controlled (responsible) way than through some other method. I honestly think that this instinct isn't released easily. It has to be pulled out. Like for example if someoen is sociopath or psychopath or they experienced trauma.
edit on 30-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Because fighting and tearing # up is fun, at least in a game where there's no actual consequences and nobody has to clean up the mess. If you designed a game, lets call it Garbage Man, and the entire game is to go around a neighborhood and pick up the garbage, it would be terrible, nobody would play it.

You know how some people will just hold stuff in until they explode and hurt someone? Video games are a good deterrent for that, they're a good way of venting.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

yup some random guy just runs up and shoots a person(young girl) connected to obuma during a major gun grab, nothing suspicous here, move along folks move along, just swamp gas.

if we are gonna lose the guns, which this crap wont stop till they get what they want, can we at least go out taking some of thiese piece of $%^& out with us?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

"but to say you'd never go to Chicago makes you sound like an old woman"

then i must be an old woman too because i wouldnt step ten feet near that #$%^hole

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

"If folks started shooting gang members in their neighborhood they'd probably end up with the death sentence while the gangsters end up being portrayed as victims and are then able to continue with their evil ways."

but there be a lot less gangs ^^

besides we pay the cops to do that,,,,,, look how thats turned out for them lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
also reading through most of the stories printed on this, it talks about the day at obumas, and gun control......

nothing about the crime itself, the people involved or any leads,,,,,,,, all they have is a "white car"

they opened fire on a large group of people in a drive by, and all they got was 2 people?

sounds like a planned hit to me

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by micmerci

How would you know the difference? i could be well under your "law abiding citizen" label today, tomorrow i could be James Holmes?

You don't know, you might be harboring possible mass killers. Stricter rules will weed out some ability to obtain dangerous weapon easily..

It is my belief that criminals by nature break laws. More laws are just rules to be broken by criminal preditors and by the pharmaceutical drug (SSRI's) induced psychosis that has been, for the most part, unreported by the MSM regarding many mass murderers, regardless of their choice of weapon.

In fact, if every person were to pack at least one sidearm, when Mr. law abiding citizen turns on society, whether suffering from schizophrenia, SSRI induced psychosis, mental ailment or misguided reason, then pulls an AR from under an overcoat, vehicle or from a hiding place and proceeds to randomly shoot at all in sight, I would dare to state that most likely, he/she/it would be taken out by a gun toting citizen before heshe/it emptied the first magazine into the otherwise undeterred slaughter that would result in more victims, more no guns preaching conspiracy theorists, such as we are witnessing at this very moment.

Indeed it is a conspiracy of epic proportions when an out of control government is host to a hord of off-the-leash oligarchs that are everything evil and power hungry with an infinite appetite for more and more repulsive crimes against the populus.

As the corruption takes over through psychosis, ultimately becoming delusional and unrelenting in their ravenous pursuit of total control, the God Complex rears it's ugly head inside their so-called brain,

Obviously, due to us mere surfs, who's protests against their god-like epiphanies (i.e. bills introduced in Congress or Executive Orders) which, tarnished from the negative responses of constituants, they must make all of us criminal because our challenge of their intent and reason only exasperates their divine vision of controlling the multiverses.

Yes the big conspiracy is the good deeds of our psychotic oligarchy.

If they really want our guns, they must have ready the Chinese or Russians because the nation will be as desolate as the Indian Nations were when the Mayflower set anchor on the east coast.

Why?
Unlike previous attempts to colonize America that were defeated by a strong Indian Nation, the pilgrims set foot on American soil (Plymouth Rock), ONLY because the indigenous people were 90% wiped out and could not thwart an occupation, Likewise, they will need these Chinese/Russians/Other to repopulate the US because of so 90% of Americans that will be wiped out due to cold-dead-hands.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by Advantage

So you have a moral problem with detaining them, but no problem killing them. Hmmmm.

I'd rather have forced abortions. I mean, if you're going to execute them, you might as well do it before they're born. They have no chance to succeed anyway, the way things are in those neighborhoods.

Ever gave actually changing and improving the economical and community infrastructure in the inner city which might result a potential child from being born and raised into an ignorant, violent and shallow society? What if those same aborted babies grew up somewhere that had proper educational funding and standards, along with adequate opportunities for... whatever?

I agree with you. My post was sarcasm at it's finest. It's a vicious cycle being born in a gang neighborhood, and it is pretty much impossible for anyone to get out of that cycle with no parental guidance and no opportunity to succeed. I am all for social programs to raise up these communities from the depths of hell they are in now.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by kaylaluv

Forced abortions? Now I really know where you are coming from. Are you the reincarnation of Margaret Sanger?

Oh, like you care so much about these gang members. You have no problem blasting them to bits with your AR-15 and high capacity magazine, though. You do know the average age of the violent gang member is 14-18 yrs old, right? Killing children is killing children -- you might as well do it before they have the chance to really suffer.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Old woman? Fine by me.

I find any area with a population density above 200 persons /sq. mile to be absolutely intolerable.

Even at that low of a level my breaking point gets touched upon too often.

People are a nuisance. A pandemic to wipe out 5 billion or so cant come soon enough. But with my luck I'd be one of the first dead and miss out on the peace and quiet of a human-less world.
edit on 31-1-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There really is no quick fix to this, seems to get worse with each generation. I am in the belief that it all starts at home, how you were raised. Discipline has all been but removed from the parents, or better yet the parents have allowed this to happen.

I have three children and I base my discipline on respect, not fear....although they do fear me to some extent i'm sure. My wife offers up the nuturing....soft touch and I guess that I am the hammer. If you are wondering....the answer is no.....I don't abuse my children but I am firm. I can count on one hand how many times I have given a swat to the butt. I am persistant and constant......I am a parent.

With that being said, are my children going to turn out as i wish? I can only hope and pray they will after they leave the nest. But in the mean time.....I will do my part, love them, guide them and hold them accountable.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Its funny to see how people sre just verbally tip-toeing around the term "black people." You want to say it, but you can't, so you've found very subverted ways to say the very offensive things that you can't say outright.. "a certain segment of the population" or "the culture" when you really mean to say "black culture." American culture in general tends to glorify violence plenty, not just black culture. Consider the fact that none of the shootings that sparked this whole gun controversy were committed by blacks. This is not to generalize of course, but that's the behavior i'm noticing from a certain segment of posters.
edit on 31-1-2013 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPEZNA1
There really is no quick fix to this, seems to get worse with each generation. I am in the belief that it all starts at home, how you were raised. Discipline has all been but removed from the parents, or better yet the parents have allowed this to happen.

I have three children and I base my discipline on respect, not fear....although they do fear me to some extent i'm sure. My wife offers up the nuturing....soft touch and I guess that I am the hammer. If you are wondering....the answer is no.....I don't abuse my children but I am firm. I can count on one hand how many times I have given a swat to the butt. I am persistant and constant......I am a parent.

With that being said, are my children going to turn out as i wish?

Your right to a degree; it does start at home, but what if the the structure of the home has been slowly eroding and weakening in these parts of the neighborhood? How much rationale care, discipline, and sense can parents dole out when they have to work 2-3 jobs that barely, if ever, make ends meet, adding the amount of time available for the little boy to influenced by his #t* environment? Pops is either dead or locked because he succumbed to hood trappings for money, respect or both back in his day So mama is left to work several jobs and no time to properly instill a sense of diligence, compassion and hard work in her child. Even if she did, sometimes the kid is more influenced more by his/her surroundings and the people he/ she meets on a day to day basis while mom is slaving away at her menial, minimum paying job during the day.

Why did our government decide to give black people the freedom to do whatever back in the 60's, but then skulk behind the curtains and modify and destroy the economic infrastructure of these areas so that people must work ungodly hours to barely make ends meet, be paid less wages, increase business and property tax after a while it became rare or impossible for any resident to be able to afford to own or operate a business, force silly educational standards that eliminated curriculum of REAL history and life lessons that were taught to students, and detract or all around cancel funding for everything you can think of in these areas?Why cant poor, black areas gain any approval from then city to anything to improve the neighborhood that doesn't require the city to do it for them? That's because they don't want things improved there.

The least to no amount of capital and funding for these areas produce the worst schools, the worst textbooks, the worst businesses, the worst buildings, the worst surrounding environments (areas looking like wartime Croatia), the worst standard of living CAN or WILL produce the worst society. Lets not forget U.S. gun and drug trafficking into poor areas, people!

I'm seeing these thoughts and ideas of forced abortion and NDAA lock up and guantanomo bay, and killing them on sight before they kill somebody else. But i guess outreach programs and community centers that has been proven to turn out large amounts of former or potential bangers is not to be bothered with. Just kill them! Lets not think about the root economic cause!

Friggin gung ho idiots....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This strikes me as a continues false flag to get the victims into Media fever

so people will start saying, enough is enough, we must ban guns.

Either that or US cities have gone to hell and never back

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
Its funny to see how people sre just verbally tip-toeing around the term "black people." You want to say it, but you can't, so you've found very subverted ways to say the very offensive things that you can't say outright.. "a certain segment of the population" or "the culture" when you really mean to say "black culture." American culture in general tends to glorify violence plenty, not just black culture. Consider the fact that none of the shootings that sparked this whole gun controversy were committed by blacks. This is not to generalize of course, but that's the behavior i'm noticing from a certain segment of posters.
edit on 31-1-2013 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

And here's part of the problem; how the hell has this retarded culture of one-upmanship, materialism, and thuggery become "black culture"? Who the fuc* marketed such crap to these areas? Why has being poor, doing enough drug dealing to buy a ridiculously expensive car and fancy clothes, gun fighting, being gutter and ignorant become synonymous with being black?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join