It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche Claiming Federal Court has Indicted Obama on Serious Charges

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
so

5 days later and no docs ?

but a lot of web traffic ?

LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EequalsMC3
Please tell us what you know - if you dare - thank you.

Thomas Jefferson said it far better than I can:

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." ~ Thomas Jefferson

“The most truthful part of a newspaper is the advertisements.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Information control is mind control." ~ Dick Sutphen

"People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news." ~ A.J. Liebling

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by snarky412
There's a couple of threads on this, here's one and I'll see if I can find the latest on it......
They supply some info on part of the charges.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahh yeah, that was the common law grand jury... correct?
IMO no one is going to be indicted or any hooha like that. Ive heard impeachment for yrs now. I think its a special DC thing that you can only be impeached if it has a juicy hook to it.. like interns and cigars.
I dont like Obama.. I didnt like Bush.. theyre all jerks, however.. laRouch is a stinky diaper of a guy to throw in with.

Funny you mention juicy hook and interns.

My husband and I were talking the other day about how we notice the only downfall to a politician it seems like, especially for a Republican, is an "affair".

To hell with money laundering, creating uncalled for wars, smuggling guns, drone attacks, disrespect of the constitution, release of vital info, etc., etc., those don't bring a politician down.
It takes the "other woman" to do that. Morally wrong but not corrupt.
Where as the other examples ARE corrupt and yet, they get a free pass more or less.

Crazy.........and insane.

edit on 30-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

Might it be because they've....dabbled, outside the BloodLine?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Go ahead and bust him on the national security charge....
Youll probably get as far as the forgery case went....good luck with that...your owners picked Obama aand thats what youll get..................

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
i believe you are wrong muzzleflash, my friend.

i believe our dreams have been never closer to coming true.

everything main stream media-wise is being reduced to absurdity. all part of our understanding process.

it will not be long now before all becomes publically clear.

it is done already, in my most honest view.

I wish I could go "OutonaLimb" with you...

But somehow I feel as if those dreams are just fairy tales:

fairy tales encode deep truths murgatroid.

it is done already.

you can go outonalimb with me nor, or later.

your choice, as always.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
any evidence this occured [ wingnut rantings are not evidence ]

Well, it was reported by a convicted con man, that enough evidence for you?

Just because they got intel from con man doesn't mean he's speaking the truth. What's his agenda? I doubt Obama is going to be impeached anytime soon.

Interesting none the less.
edit on 30-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I'm planning to watch the video later.

I never know what to make of LaRouche. For years I thought he was a nut--but that was before I got involved in conspiracy theory. Now I'm more willing to give him a listen, but he's still far enough out there that I really can't judge whether he's delusional or just knows a lot more about what's going on than I do....

I know what you're saying. They guy needs to tighten up his speeches a bit, kinda long-winded, too.

I remember this guy from 20+ years ago, thinking he was old THEN and a bit of a nut. For some reason I thought he had died. Looking good for an old dead guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There is no doubt, our country has been seized by Devils and millions of people have unknowingly and knowingly become the Minions of Devils. I am not sure how I could put this fact in more clear and serious terms but if you personally don't already know it to be true, you are either living inside a box or are so deep in the belly of this Beast that you no longer know right from wrong, good from evil and will undoubtedly be one of the millions who will be used to plunge this country over a cliff of no return and into a nightmare right out of Orwell's 1984.

I see Tina Turner has turned in her US Passport and I personally know if 6 families who have already left the USA and others tell me they are preparing to do so or would do so if they had the means to do so. I have my ship and want to leave as well but my children are not yet convinced because I have been able to cocoon them and their lives by doing the battles for them and throwing money at obstacles; something I fear withdrawing because I of course want nothing to happen to them.

When I hear La Rouche say Obama has been or will be indicted, I have little faith it will happen and even if it did, what about the hundreds and thousands of Elected Devils and their minions who support them? I really pray for God to step in but I doubt he will since this time appears to have been foretold and yes, it sure does seem like we have entered a time right out of the Book Of Revelations.

I don't really think there is a point in my making these comments; most of you are those I spoke of and those who are not, already know.

edit on 30-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah..right/ Lyndon LaRouche is a racist nutter who formed the John Birch Society and whatever he says is a steaming pile of bull#. Let's see a real report. And let's see which "federal court" file these charges. He means a federal judge who is one of his cronies compiled a "wish list" of charges that will never hold water. If I am wrong, fire me! LOL! Watching his little dance through this video and hearing him say that "There could be reversals either way in the coming days" is code for "This is B.S. and nothing further will be heard about it." I suppose we can call organized racism a conspiracy of lunatics. Haven't seen this much since 1961!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Wonder if there's ever a day when right fringe looneys don't fantasize about Obama being impeached?

Nope
Im not a right fringe Looney either Im just an American( NOT a Republican or Democrat) I wouldnt support either of those criminal organizations) tired of all the crap the Gubbament has been doing for the last 50-60-years

Just asking if you got your free Obamaphone or not ....Im tired of paying for worthless people getting a free ride,free food, free housing, free phones, and I cant get anything cause almost half of my money goes to some sort of tax!! I have a below knee amputation cant get on dissabiity dont get free healthcare and work my ass off at every job ive ever had.....yeah i see something wrong with this do you not...just wondering

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Oh, get on your little boat and FLEE Please! We don't need any more nutters here! Good Lord man, have you not the understanding in that bible soused brain of yours that YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST!? There is no devil. There is no vengeful deity, there will be no Revelations, no Apocalypse. That is two thousand year old extremist bull# my friend. It's the bible which twisted the words of the prophets and God and made them something to fear and to hate. A God which has no authority to simply end the reign of his own made-up devil is no God at all! This biblical pastiche of some Arab war God and the Assyrian and Babylonian/Persion constructs is no God at all. He doesn't exist. So please, rev up your little ark and get lost at sea somewhere! The only true thing you said is that La Rouche is a B.S. artist and that no indictments of a sitting president, with over 53 percent of the voter's confidence and a 60 percent approval rating from all his "Devils" (that is those that seem to be all the good and decent people you disagree with, not the ones infesting your addled head!) will be forthcoming. And if they are they will be totally bogus. Instead of running away from the Apocalypse (did you not read "They shall hide beneath the rocks and hills and yet they will not be safe!") why not give all your things to the poor and follow Christ. The one you have rejected. Obviously you think you can outrun the Devil. Good luck with that. Thou fool.

edit on 30-1-2013 by whisperindave because: grammar, spelling.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
hes not even an american.

what are they going to try him on lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whisperindave
reply to post by MajorKarma

Oh, get on your little boat and FLEE Please! We don't need any more nutters here! Good Lord man, have you not the understanding in that bible soused brain of yours that YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST!? There is no devil. There is no vengeful deity, there will be no Revelations, no Apocalypse. That is two thousand year old extremist bull# my friend. It's the bible which twisted the words of the prophets and God and made them something to fear and to hate. A God which has no authority to simply end the reign of his own made-up devil is no God at all! This biblical pastiche of some Arab war God and the Assyrian and Babylonian/Persion constructs is no God at all. He doesn't exist. So please, rev up your little ark and get lost at sea somewhere! The only true thing you said is that La Rouche is a B.S. artist and that no indictments of a sitting president, with over 53 percent of the voter's confidence and a 60 percent approval rating from all his "Devils" (that is those that seem to be all the good and decent people you disagree with, not the ones infesting your addled head!) will be forthcoming. And if they are they will be totally bogus. Instead of running away from the Apocalypse (did you not read "They shall hide beneath the rocks and hills and yet they will not be safe!") why not give all your things to the poor and follow Christ. The one you have rejected. Obviously you think you can outrun the Devil. Good luck with that. Thou fool.

edit on 30-1-2013 by whisperindave because: grammar, spelling.

As I said, Devils and the Minions of Devils; Godless, Immoral and utterly oblivious to reality. For example, your Obama did not win his re-election by a Landslide. In fact almost half of Americans eligible to vote, refused to vote because they wanted nothing to do with either candidate and of those who voted a little less than half voted for Romney not so much because they were For Romney but because they opposed Obama; that means almost 2/3rds of Americans want nothing to do with Obama.

Obama who has yet to prove his eligibility to run for, let alone hold the office of President, Obama who has repeatedly violated his oath of Office, Obama who signed the NDAA Bill, Obama who even now is scheming with his cohorts to further undermine our Constitution. However, you were very right about one thing; I was talking about people like you and very wrong about there being no God but then, people like you must truly hope there is No God, No Judgement and No Hell.

Moreover be assured that the likes of you are not in a position to tell people like me what they should or should not do, where they should or should not go, particularly when you are the one with so few options, let alone the ability to save yourself. It is your Karma.

edit on 31-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

you forgot Reagan

Bush sr,

this guy is so corrupt he had to
be President to cover it all up.

Bush Jr,

political party affiliation is a diversion.

I just wanted to even your democratic impeachment slant.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

All right, I watched the video. Based on it and what I've heard personally, it sounds like the NSA was behind these indictments. However, my bet is that Obama will outmaneuver them somehow and take control. I think Obama has much more powerful forces behind him than even the NSA suspect - look at how fast he rose to the Presidency, and even beat Hillary Clinton (who was expecting to win the primaries).

Knowing Obama's character, he probably already saw the indictments coming and is at least a few steps ahead. My guess is that some event will happen in the next few months that seems unrelated but actually results in Obama getting out of this, and it probably won't leak to the mainstream media.

The event will probably be some kind of coup or martial law situation. It might be disguised as being caused by something unrelated.

When this is all over, like in 30 years, I bet the records will come out showing what happened on 9/11 and with Obama.
edit on 31-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Colin Powell was an honorable man.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Wonder if there's ever a day when right fringe looneys don't fantasize about Obama being impeached?

I wonder if there will ever be a day that left wing looneys won't fantasize about slavery, and Marx?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sometimes stupid (LaRouche) rears it's ugly head to such a level that you marvel it could reach such heights.

First .... quoting Larouche is like quoting the Man in the Moon.

Second .... I was a prosecutor for 25 years. Federal Courts do NOT indict. In fact, no Court has the authority to indict ANYONE. Only a Grand Jury or the Prosecutor (Executive Branch) can do that. Of course the Court has to sign whatever orders may be involved, but saying the Fed Court indicted ANYONE is like saying the car pumped it's own gas.

Sadly, some people will actually believe this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Its about time!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join