It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche Claiming Federal Court has Indicted Obama on Serious Charges

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Could it have been what I posted about on the same date? Plus I just updated my thread. One of Obamas unconstitutional appointees was recently indicted on racketeering charges. Impeachable? Yes. But will it happen? What do you think.

Obama Shot Down By U.S. Court of Appeals For Unconstitutional Act

No, this is something new......another strike against him. [go figure]
He has this God-like image of himself and thinks he's above the law and doesn't feel that he has to follow proper procedures.
He is the epitome of a Narcissist 100 times over........
And does not take critisism well at all.

S&F for your thread.........thx

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
That was an hour of my life I will never get back...

I think Obama and Co. are impeachable for alot of shady things of late, but I find it hard to believe he has "insider knowledge". Thinking and being able to prove are two different things. One can hope though I spose lol

And I am with you Advantage, let them heads roll!!

On the off chance there is something to it (concrete evidence of severe misdeeds), my guess is we'll see alot of political backstabbery in the near future with alot of politicians gladly feeding peers to the wolves in an attempt to save thier own skins.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I work with a guy who gets all of the LaRouche material mailed to him and to be honest its just one big "The Brittish are Coming!" load of rubbish. The Queen of England is the biggest enemy of Americans and the Brits are just evil, he just goes on and on about how the UK has usurped the USA and watch out the British are coming.

Guy is worse than Alex Jones for his crazy rantings and lack of information about Israeli interference of US governance.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I would like to see a purge of the govt.

Im talking tens of thousands of felons going to prison for countless crimes.

Tossing Obama to the wolves is a joke.
This govt is packed to the brim with hardened criminality.
Purge em.

It will be difficult to purge these criminals when they are being backed up by hand picked pedophiles in high places:

tobefree.wordpress.com...

www.voxfux.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I wonder, if the "digital nuclear bomb" anon claims to have from hacking the DOJ is exactly this list...
Would be a nice coincidence, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Removing Obama would result in what?
Inner city riots?
Maybe that is precisely what they want since US gun owners aren't taking the bait.
La Rouche is a smart fellow but I like Advantage's description of him "a dirty diaper".

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If the president of the United States was being indicted on serious charges, then it would be front page news all over the world.

Ummm...........Right...cause we all know that the MSM are super serious secret squirrel journelists..who would never ever even for an instant consider...let alone effect...a partisan or biased perspective in their digital or print...media.....hmmmm? Why the sheer hubris of even considering such a thought...my GOD man, we all of us...even...you KNOW the altruism that veritably flows from every broadcast or page. These are beings that live by a much...much...higher standard than us lowly information eaters...They would NOT...EVEN...EVER choose to not pursue or print, turn a deaf ear to, or mumble, nanny-nanny boo-boo to CoverTheAss of some percieved, favored, messianic figurehead or potentate..........NOT...EVEN...EVER.

So your safe in your blankie of altruistic comfort that rocks and wraps you in such a wonderous cacoon and we will never disturb your little spit bubbled euphoric dreaming.......Tra..la...la Tra...la...la

YouSir

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Look guys it's not just Obama who should be brought up on charges. for example every politician who runs for office in this country,from your local gov. To your county gov. State , Fed. They all lie to our faces and then when the truth comes out most of the time we the people vote them back in. By the way forget about guns people. It's our civil liberties are gone. No privacy, you can't even fart without them knowing, One of my thoughts is it all started with your favorite stores shopper card. We all thought wow look just sign up for a free card get 2-3 cents off your favorite frozen pizza. They know every thing we do. I don't know if we could ever go back now. Think about all them shoppers cards we use all the time ,not to mention your DVR hope all your recording is little house on the prairie. It makes me think its not gonna be long when cash is a thing of the past to. Then we are finished,might as well become the BORG.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

TextI would like to see a purge of the govt. Im talking tens of thousands of felons going to prison for countless crimes. Tossing Obama to the wolves is a joke. This govt is packed to the brim with hardened criminality. Purge em.

I agree with you 100% but it would take an armed revolution to get the job done. Afraid you would have to burn the rats out along with almost half the country. Obama is a reflection of his base and along with Obama you would have to get rid of the base.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
One simply has to consider the source, to then simply dismiss it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Judiciary Rules
January 30th 2013 • 8:35AM
Obamawatch, News Update

The case taken up by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, as published Friday the 25th, has the integrity of the Federal Republic as its subject. This potentially carries devastating consequences for the Barack Obama administration.
larouchepac.com...

larouchepac.com...

youtu.be...

www.cadc.uscourts.gov...$file/12-1115-1417096.pdf
edit on 103131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If the MSM doesn`t report about this within the next few days then i`ll just assume it`s a lie.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Wonder if there's ever a day when right fringe looneys don't fantasize about Obama being impeached?

Probably not. Likely there wasn't a day when the left fringe loonies didn't fantasize about GW getting impeached or tried for something..

The extremes of each side "dream of the day.."

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If the MSM doesn`t report about this within the next few days then i`ll just assume it`s a lie.

I believe these are the court documents

they do confirm what was said in the video I posted from 1/30/1012, not sure if it is related to first video but seems to be.

LOL @ the news media

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Tardacus

I believe these are the court documents

they do confirm what was said in the video I posted from 1/30/1012, not sure if it is related to first video but seems to be.

LOL @ the news media

The pdf link is broken, can you verify and retry?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Wait, you said "common law" grand jurry?

Isn't that where a bunch of regular joes just get together and claim they have legal juristiction? AKA the "natrual law" people that are also obsessed with Admiralty Law?

That would be like me trying to perform a "citizens arrest" on my district attorney. Not. Going. To. Happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I don't know why the original link isn't working but I found this one, I will keep searching

www.klgates.com... Labor_and_Employment_Alert_01292013.pdf

Here it is

if that doesn't work type in United states court of appeals No. 12-1115

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 123131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

edit on 123131p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Guys, here is the link storm is trying to post:

Clicky me here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join