It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche Claiming Federal Court has Indicted Obama on Serious Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Exactly what I was thinking. Bruce Fein & John Nichols were quite vocal regarding the need for impeaching Bush/ Cheney IIRC.

This is odd. For a DoD sourced document, the locations on this map are pretty far off. They have Camp Bullis looking like almost deep South Texas. It is just north of San Antonio near IH10. I haven't checked google maps to verify, but Hondo ought to be closer in latitude to Camp Bullis, so it seems pitched north. Ft Hood seems pitched eastward in relation to Ft Worth. Not nitpicking, just saying.

I have no optimism or pessimism for this, either way.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The more I read of this, the more I wonder if OPPT is behind it.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, do you remember that group that sent letters and tried to get all 50 state govenors to step down? You know what those govenors did? They laughed and ran their letters through a shredder.

These are the same people that are on the FBI's watch list for performing "paper terrorism", and are being put on watch lists. They tie up the legal system and waste taxpayer money.

There are better, smarter, less nuttier ways to effect positive change in our government. How about one of them runs for office?
edit on 30-1-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs

Exactly what I was thinking. Bruce Fein & John Nichols were quite vocal regarding the need for impeaching Bush/ Cheney IIRC.

This is odd. For a DoD sourced document, the locations on this map are pretty far off. They have Camp Bullis looking like almost deep South Texas. It is just north of San Antonio near IH10. I haven't checked google maps to verify, but Hondo ought to be closer in latitude to Camp Bullis, so it seems pitched north. Ft Hood seems pitched eastward in relation to Ft Worth. Not nitpicking, just saying.

I have no optimism or pessimism for this, either way.

It was a powerpoint put on by the AF. That should pretty much clear up the discrepancy.
We are AT SAFB.. and they have it wrong. It seems that when the powerpoint presentation is zoomed out.. it doesnt reflect its correct location.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by YouSir

Europe and the Monarchy, ie., Britian, then what comes to my mind are "The White Hats Reports".

Yes, it was interesting,

what is White hat reports?
Ummm..."The White Hats Reports"thewhitehatsreport.com...
are a series of 47 reports that deal with financial schenanigans by former and current administrations and also the FED the Bank of England, Deutschabank, etc., ad nauseum....These reports are tied into the Benjamin Fulford en.wordpress.com...claims and also pieces by David Wilcox on Divine Cosmos. divinecosmos.com...They're fairly fanciful claims but have some fascinating information in them.

More to point, I was only speculating what might be the subject of these indictment claims and wether they tied into any of the financial scandal claims on those three web sites. What caused me to scratch my head, was the mention of Those European countries plus Russia and China and how they were all going to be furious and how that didn't jive with an indictment on only the recess appointment scandal. That's why it gets curiouser, IMO.

YouSir
edit on 30-1-2013 by YouSir because: Cause I really, really, wanted to..................really.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If anything, what we need to do is impeach a lot of these right wing radical Judges who are way overstepping their constitutional authority.

The judiciary is out of control. Just a bunch of lackeys for corporate bankers, the ICBs who have no loyalty to the United States.

edit on 30-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

edit on 30-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Well, do you remember that group that sent letters and tried to get all 50 state govenors to step down? You know what those govenors did? They laughed and ran their letters through a shredder.

These are the same people that are on the FBI's watch list for performing "paper terrorism", and are being put on watch lists. They tie up the legal system and waste taxpayer money.

There are better, smarter, less nuttier ways to effect positive change in our government. How about one of them runs for office?

Im not really into paper floating. Its pretty well useless.. and if I was plastered with paper.. Id just crumble it up too. It appears you think Im advocating for this method.. though I have not said anything to that effect. Just here recently, Johnson DID run for office.. and was disregarded. ( and ridiculed by those very folks on ATS who call themselves patriots.. who chose Romney of all people). The president wont make much difference himself.. its the administration that needs to be completely purged. I think we all discovered that papering does squat... during bush #1. There is a lot in between that can be done.. between paper and civil war. There are bloodless coups that have been set up from within for years. NO one here wants to talk about that though.. they want to talk civil war as if they are star in their own movie.. in their heads where they emerge the unscathed hero.
Meh, its ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Putting on my hip waders for this BS. Its deep. Sure National likely responses but wont say what charges. Total bull.. Why OP? Why bring this to the board when its nonsense. Impeachment ? The guy was just reelected. A nice dose of reality each morning would do you good. Maybe put it in your orange juice.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nothing will happen...that will put President Obama out of office; except when this term ends.

Really...all this is just (dust in the wind).

I am sure there are already documents and people in place to protect the President.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't want to give you the impression that I believed you were advocating it!!!

I'm in a kind of grumpy mood today, and those people really get under my skin. I do find it a little extreme to label them a domestic threat, considering that most of them just waste paper.

Thanks for your replies -- if nothing else our exchanges have informed some people on another aspect to all of this

ETA: And I voted for Gary Johnson ... I joke that it was "the ultimate cop out!"

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I'm planning to watch the video later.

I never know what to make of LaRouche. For years I thought he was a nut--but that was before I got involved in conspiracy theory. Now I'm more willing to give him a listen, but he's still far enough out there that I really can't judge whether he's delusional or just knows a lot more about what's going on than I do....

If you don't know what to think about LaRouche, follow this claim all the way through and when you finally determine that there is absolutely nothing to it, it might help you form an opinion.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Show me the court docs.
Then I'll believe.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOL.

What about all the other presidents? IF OBAMA has to go to court, their will be a civil war.

African Americans would not stand down that their first Black president is being sent to court and then prison after dozens of white presidents weren't ever, over wars and such. (Clinton?)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Sorry, I didn't want to give you the impression that I believed you were advocating it!!!

I'm in a kind of grumpy mood today, and those people really get under my skin. I do find it a little extreme to label them a domestic threat, considering that most of them just waste paper.

Thanks for your replies -- if nothing else our exchanges have informed some people on another aspect to all of this

ETA: And I voted for Gary Johnson ... I joke that it was "the ultimate cop out!"

I hear you... I dont see them as domestic terrorists.. just annoying poops.
I love it how the useless paper filed against Bush/Cheney is totally forgotten when it comes to Obama and his admin. LOL!! Somehow THIS is nutty when its done to Obama.. but when it was done to Bush.. it was somehow righteous. Amazing how that works.

Im going to have to go read the alien abduction and exosex ( gee thanks Skyfloating for cluing me into that term..) threads and get ungrumpy.. some goof in another thread is arguing that federal gun laws have nothing to do with the state law... or its enforcement... ARRGH.. and its annoying as hell.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If the president of the United States was being indicted on serious charges, then it would be front page news all over the world.

Since WHEN has the truth ever made "front page news"?

Are there still some here unaware of who OWNS the "front page news"?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It really is an "us" against "them" kinda thing. As long as "we the people" let "them" slip in divisions such as, "Rep" and "Dem", "left" and "right" etc. etc. we are divided. Forget the divisions "they" try to impose on "us" and we will have a fighting chance! "United we stand, divided we fall"!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If the president of the United States was being indicted on serious charges, then it would be front page news all over the world.
Since WHEN has the truth ever made "front page news"?

Are there still some here unaware of who OWNS the "front page news"?

Please tell us what you know - if you dare - thank you.
edit on 30-1-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Putting on my hip waders for this BS. Its deep. Sure National likely responses but wont say what charges. Total bull.. Why OP? Why bring this to the board when its nonsense. Impeachment ? The guy was just reelected. A nice dose of reality each morning would do you good. Maybe put it in your orange juice.

Because truth or not, it is something that will be remembered. In a few years from now, some wingnut may say "oh, and remember he also got charged federally with this and that and blah blah..and you (not you personally) may suddenly remember something about that...long ago..some article or something you read...and suddenly that claim has more (unsourced) credibility.. Down the line it becomes a sort of weird alter-truth to people whom don't like to read...

The old expression repeat a lie and eventually you believe it sort of fits here.

This is a brainwashing tactic overall...politically motivated to either disenfranchise a segment (D's) of the population, or artificially enrage the moderate segment (R's). Both count on low information voting, and not overly critical thinking (see "Obama is a muslim" for examples of this at work).

Its a crooked clear attempt to distort reality in order to get a specific political outcome for election purposes down the road..its semi-clever..but pretty old and known tactic overall...problem is, it still works on the perpetually gullible

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
It really is an "us" against "them" kinda thing. As long as "we the people" let "them" slip in divisions such as, "Rep" and "Dem", "left" and "right" etc. etc. we are divided. Forget the divisions "they" try to impose on "us" and we will have a fighting chance! "United we stand, divided we fall"!

"They" are "us"...We elect them, we eject them.

So, its us you are saying is the issue.

I agree.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
i believe you are wrong muzzleflash, my friend.

i believe our dreams have been never closer to coming true.

everything main stream media-wise is being reduced to absurdity. all part of our understanding process.

it will not be long now before all becomes publically clear.

it is done already, in my most honest view.

I wish I could go "OutonaLimb" with you...

But somehow I feel as if those dreams are just fairy tales:

edit on 30-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join