It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LennayTheUndead

Originally posted by Sek82
Has anyone seen one interview of a student who implied their classmates were killed? That saw anything of the sort? I haven't.

What kind of journalistic hack would even consider interviewing a 6 year old kid about whether or not he saw his or her friends being killed...

The kind that wants to see that interview on tv, wants to see pictures of the kids bodies....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
When I first heard this... it just felt wrong to me. My automatic reaction to this was " what in the hell is wrong with these people?" Thanatourism is ghoulish so soon after the tragedy.. specifically when its wrapped in a search for "truth". That includes the obsession with it wrapped in this all consuming search for truth posted concerning SH. I read what snopes wrote as fact as they see it.. and they didnt have to drive there and make a huge production concerning it... it didnt require death tourism to figure out what they posted.. which was : Nothing to see here.... move along. Its also hilarious to see those who lived and breathed by Snopes info now claim theyre lying because it suddenly doesnt fit with their already firm belief.

Ive already heard about.. and read the postings of... various other ghouls trying to contact the spirits of the dead kids. Bah. Bored housewives trying to get dead childrens voices on tape recorders and snapping pics of "orbs".. no wonder they had to board it up. Im sure theyd feel fulfilled in life if they caught the sight of a pool of dried blood or a little brain matter stuck to a small desk.... the grail would be a shadowy picture of a dead and mangled murdered kindergartener. One for the ol family album.. Im sure.

You also have to love all of the psychics getting their 15 minutes trying to say they had visions of the tragedy.. but only decided to voice it after the tragedy occurred. Then you have the psychics all giving different stories of how many were involved, who jumped out of a window, what the kids were feeling, the expressions on their faces.. all in neat psychic flashes..really feeding into the horror of it all for attention. The one that was most disturbing was the man who astrally projected himself .. much to his physical expense so he claims...to the school and roamed the halls speaking to crying blood covered children ( graphically explaining the condition of their torn little bodies and his expert opinion they were shot with "military weapons".. whatever THAT means) and moved them on toward the light... Whatta hero.

IMO its ***good*** to question what youre being told. We've already seen how reliable the media is. However, some folks are particularly ghoulish and I cant imagine how horrible it would be to be one of the parents or siblings and have this tossed around like a campfire story. Since we are fixated on mental illness these days.. Id say the ghoulish obsessions are something that we should question too.

I also heard Soros owned snopes.
tripplecheck.wordpress.com...

But snopes debunked it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Anyone else read the articles that the school is going to be bulldozed. You have a perimeter set up around the school, board off the windows and set up cameras recording 7/24 to keep anyone out and destroy it thus destroying history.

Alsp kind of pisses me off that 4 million dollars has been donated in charity to Sandy Hook when this whole country only donates 11 million dollars a year in charity to combat famine and plague in the third world.
edit on 31-1-2013 by MisterMandlebrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMandlebrot
Anyone else read the articles that the school is going to be bulldozed. You have a perimeter set up around the school, board off the windows and set up cameras recording 7/24 to keep anyone out and destroy it thus destroying history.

Alsp kind of pisses me off that 4 million dollars has been donated in charity to Sandy Hook when this whole country only donates 11 million dollars a year in charity to combat famine and plague in the third world.
edit on 31-1-2013 by MisterMandlebrot because: (no reason given)

I say this with no intention of sounding like a heartless person...but I'd prefer charitable donations be made to the lives effected by tragedies such as this as opposed to famine in a third world country....in all seriousness it is unfortunate that there is famine and disease ravaging third world countries...there is no amount of money that will ever change that...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Sek82
Has anyone seen one interview of a student who implied their classmates were killed? That saw anything of the sort? I haven't.

What kind of journalistic hack would even consider interviewing a 6 year old kid about whether or not he saw his or her friends being killed...

The kind that wants to see that interview on tv, wants to see pictures of the kids bodies....

Sickening...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Um...because they are freakin' elementary aged kids?

Um... No. Because none of them had anything really scary to say. None of them by there own words witnessed anything other than "banging" sounds. Not one child recounts seeing anyone shot, killed or dead. Unless you consider the testimony from adults speaking for the children.

I have five kids, my oldest is 16 and my youngest is 3. I'm far from an idiot when it comes to children. None of those kids seen anything remotely close to what has been sold to the rest of us. Now, you can make the argument the teachers and officers and others did a remarkable job in hiding the carnage and death from them and thats fine. I will simply say, no way, I'm not buying it as it is sold. One thing I know about kids is they don't have a filter and from what I have seen from the children, none of them witnessed a mass shooting of there teachers or classmates that day.

If you can provide me with one child's statement that accurately reflects what the "officials" say happened that day or show me one interview out of the hundreds that shows one of those children emotionally effected or even scared or EVEN the appearance of being traumatized in the least, Ill be willing to reconsider.

Please just provide that link......... Ill check back.

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

It's a horrible what goes on under our noses. One example is the McMartin Preschool Trial:

The McMartin preschool trial was a day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s. Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care.

Source

I'm sure there are some threads on ATS.

edit on 1/30/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

I remember how shocking this was back then.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The underground tunnels they had in that school were very creepy. It always makes me wonder if there are other schools with underground tunnels. Scary.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Equally funny that it seems like they have it set up to give those questioning the perfect runaround. The bee refers to the police for more local info, and the police right back to the bee. How much do you want to bet that's become the standard response to non-(professionally)-journalistic inquiries? And I bet most people, unlike the authors of this, would not be willing to press further at the police station. Clever.

None of them want to talk too much, because their stories are not straight and lies will continue falling out of their mouths.

I have come to the conclusion that, those children were definitely killed in a satanic rite and based on the parents reactions and the way that they behaved in interviews, they were involved in this as well. We will never be able to prove this. The only way would be for someone to come forward.

And don't get me going on that drawing of Moloch, which Anderson Cooper held up on national tv.
i2.ytimg.com...

Look familiar?
leavethecult.files.wordpress.com...

I never in my life thought I'd be one to think this way.... but I think what this is, is a clear cut case of a satanic killing. May those children rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The underground tunnels they had in that school were very creepy. It always makes me wonder if there are other schools with underground tunnels. Scary.

I worked at a school with underground tunnels. Very creepy, but it made sense why they were there...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'd also like to see a legitimate source claiming to have knowledge of Adam Lanza's whereabouts and actions in the years 2010, 2011, and 2012 pre December.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48

Originally posted by stickywicket

I concede that I do believe children did die there but I will absolutely question any parents or relatives that ran to any MSM outlet to do interviews immediately after the fact.

Just me, but if that happened to my child, I would be curled up in a fetal position on the floor and NO ONE would be able to talk to me...and once I got up and "brushed myself off" I would be asking one thousand and one questions, however, I guarantee NO ONE would be questioning me! Just me.

edit on 30-1-2013 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

My husband and I have been over this one too, and have talked to many friends and neighbors and the general consensus here is, the behavior of these parents were extremely odd. My husband told me he wouldn't be able to get out of bed and would be a complete mess if something happened to our child. Getting decked up for the cameras and smiling and laughing? Are you kidding? And I would be wrecked with grief.... I don't know if I could talk to anyone, eat, or sleep. The parents of these children knew something and were in on it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...

what gives?

Oh...I don't know....20 KIDS were freakin' shot to death there.....seems reasonable to me that it's still closed...

why does the age of the victims have anything to do with it? human lives were snuffed out, doesn't matter how old or young they were. stop trying to appeal to emotion...use facts and logic..

there is a massive difference between simply "closed" and "shut down" boarding the places up, removing the signage, and putting chainlink around it, with no trespassing signs seems to indicate more that it's shut down...why do you suppose that is?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Daedalus
maybe i missed something, but did they decommission the building? boarded up, signage removed, surrounded with a fence? no way in hell it's STILL a crime scene a month on...

what gives?

maybe they don't want conspirecy nuts running around the area.....maybe, they've already had so many people questioning every little detail in an accusatory manner, that they no longer want to talk about it, and are mad at this couple, who, may have been the 200th person doing this.

I think you're missing it entirely....

why is the building in the "shut down" condition its in right now..it doesn't make sense..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

why do these idiots feel it is their duty to come down there and make sure for all of you?

I find this 'curious Canadian couple' to be rather creepy. They left their country and went to another to visit the fresh site of where 20 children and 6 adults had been butchered. Sorry .. but I find that really strange.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Your assertions are stupid. I PERSONALLY KNOW a member of one of the families that lost a son...just stop.

You make an excellent argument, I guess everything I have said so far is stupid, I should probably just shut up. Just so I know though, what family do you know again? How do you know them? Been friends for long, used to work with them or somebody they knew? Lived in Newtown or even in CT?

Lie much?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

It's a horrible what goes on under our noses. One example is the McMartin Preschool Trial:

The McMartin preschool trial was a day care sexual abuse case of the 1980s. Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care.

Source

I'm sure there are some threads on ATS.

edit on 1/30/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

Everyone was found not guilty in that trial.

It was just part of the "Satanic Panic" of the eighties where very young children were being led in their questioning by overly zealous law enforcement and biased therapists. There were a number of innocent child care professionals who wound up in jail for years.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
My husband told me he wouldn't be able to get out of bed and would be a complete mess if something happened to our child.

That's just your husband.

And that's just how he thinks he would respond. You can't make assumptions about others on that basis.

EDIT: Anyway, I read the article. Completely devoid of any new information but give 'em credit for showing up, I guess. That's more than the rest of the armchair CT contingent have done. I did like this quote:

"A lady at the Rosen house would not answer the door when I knocked."

Gee, I wonder why that would be? Could it have anything to do with Mr. Rosen being described as a Satan worshiping child molester all over the internet? The Canadian couple was lucky they weren't met by someone with a gun.

edit on 31-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

everyone was dead before they showed up.

"Within minutes, 26 people were dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School -- 20 of them children. Among the six adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school's beloved principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach"

so i guess we can throw that excuse out the window.

That doesn't make sense what you are arguing...Im saying everyone including witnesses would experience things like tunnel vision and auditory exclusion. they were part of that "combat" for those minutes....im not speaking just about the cops here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
My husband told me he wouldn't be able to get out of bed and would be a complete mess if something happened to our child.

That's just your husband.

And that's just how he thinks he would respond. You can't make assumptions about others on that basis.

EDIT: Anyway, I read the article. Completely devoid of any new information but give 'em credit for showing up, I guess. That's more than the rest of the armchair CT contingent have done. I did like this quote:

"A lady at the Rosen house would not answer the door when I knocked."

Gee, I wonder why that would be? Could it have anything to do with Mr. Rosen being described as a Satan worshiping child molester all over the internet? The Canadian couple was lucky they weren't met by someone with a gun.

edit on 31-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

I know right, it's strange too because everything about grampy so far makes perfect sense! Silly truthers!!

After all, he just wants them to call him, "that guy" he just wants to hold them, be with them and buy them a special gift for Christmas right?

Never mind he lives next to the fire station and the kids showed up at his door and spent half an hour there before he decided to contact anyone. Never mind that he has stated it was both a disheveled male AND female bus driver that accompanied them. Forget all that, silly details!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join