It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Thank you.

I have a strange feeling that the children may have been kidnapped or something more nefarious than them being gunned down. Just a feeling. Either way, people were harmed and the "official" story stinks to high heavens.

I really want to know more about the purple van that was reported. Something about some guys in nun outfits and ski masks? Did anyone debunk that as having no relation to the incident?

Weird stuff. High five to those two brave Canadians for the detective work.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

No one has debunked the purple van/nuns/ski masks story in the MSM as far as I know. In fact, I haven't even heard it brought up as something to bat down.

I listened to the scanner and they believed that the people in this van (several occupants with possible WEAPON) were connected to the incident. I guess the cops never found the van or found it but found the people inside to be innocent. Well, add that to early reports that Adam Lanza was wearing a CLERGY outfit as a disguise and you get a pretty interesting scenario, don't you?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

I certainly hope the Catholic Church is not in on this.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I'm not saying either way what happened here....but I can tell you...combat is chaos...and high stress situations involve auditory exclusion, tunnel vision, and high heart rate which reduces fine motor skills. It would make me suspicious if there weren't any discrepancies. Just my two cents.

everyone was dead before they showed up.

"Within minutes, 26 people were dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School -- 20 of them children. Among the six adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school's beloved principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach"

so i guess we can throw that excuse out the window.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stickywicket
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I concede that I do believe children did die there but I will absolutely question any parents or relatives that ran to any MSM outlet to do interviews immediately after the fact.

Just me, but if that happened to my child, I would be curled up in a fetal position on the floor and NO ONE would be able to talk to me...and once I got up and "brushed myself off" I would be asking one thousand and one questions, however, I guarantee NO ONE would be questioning me! Just me.

edit on 30-1-2013 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I also want to add this video that shows that there was actually no broken glass in the front of the school.

The video includes a photo with a different angle of the "evacuation" and is analyzed further with a well done shadow analysis using credible scientific tools. No crap here.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

Exactly! I would be so petrified with sadness that I would absolutely not be able to speak to a reporter or make any statements to anyone for probably at least a month.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I realize that this is a website where people come to discuss the unusual as well as conspiracy theories but sometimes it seems like some of you are just grasping at straws and stirring the pot due to paranoia. Not everything in the media is a government plot to deceive the public.

Do you honestly expect the residents of this small town to just graciously welcome outsiders in who want to probe and prod them with questions and inquire about conspiracies? Has it ever occured to you that just maybe some mentally deranged teenager actually walked into this school and did what's been reported?

Some of the comments on here are so far fetched it's mind blowing. Things such as ...The kids weren't killed, they've been kidnapped or questioning why there haven't been any interviews of 6 year old children describing how their classmates have been blown away.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

I appreciate your input but people are free to do as they please, especially in America.

If I want to "grasp at straws", I will.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

"maybe they don't want conspirecy nuts running around the area"

Well if its case closed what's the difference, there was only one shooter right? Or maybe they don't want people running around and getting pics of evidence of nothing having taken place in the school.

People take pictures of horrendous crime scenes all the time, yet again, snady ook is off limits, but we can show a guy on front page newspaper about to be hit by a train?..people Jumping to deaths on 9/11 on live tv? Blood sprayed all over highways/roads after teen drunk driving, blood sprayed all over roads and bullet placards marking 140+ bullets after gang shoot out on newspapers and tv, but not SNADY OOK

Oh god no heavens forbid we see one more grotesque picture of death, please no more for the families of snady ook,

s1.ibtimes.com...

s3.amazonaws.com...

d2om8tvz4lgco4.cloudfront.net...

www.columbine-online.com...

pics.livejournal.com...

Pictures go on and on at this very famous shooting. What do we get from snady ook?

Kids in a line walking somewhere. 2 interview with children that seem coerced, parents laughing hours after children's deaths. Reporters asking parents and children questions that just don't fit after major shooting of "CHILDREN" some old child molester who was a bad actor interviewed at least 9 different times, police, ambulance and fire trucks all parked in and backed in nicely, who were they going to save? A coroner that doesn't even know how many people killed or ratio of female to males or how many bullets extracted . A car that doesn't belong to the kid or mother , but a felony with a shotgun in trunk? GEE NO RED FLAGS ON THAT lol ............coincident After coincident its just unfathomable to the point where they cannot just be coincidence anymore.

And NO PICTURES SHOWING ANY CRIME HAS TAKEN PLACE

(the only thing remotely showing something is the window, that the cops admitted to breaking out THEMSELVES to gain access to the school, so , how did adam get in again?

NOT EVEN A PIC OF THE DEAD SHOOTER
W T F

lets not forget, drill to north 30 mi away, a drill 4 blocks away, a real threat to a preschool, and a real shooting
All dealing with shooting children at a school. wow just another coincidence lol
edit on 30-1-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferret

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigjerm
The reason the school will remain closed and off limits until the dozers get there is the same as the embassy in Bengazi . If you hurry and destroy the evidence it is easier to cover up

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. Exactly on point and lets not forget about ground zero in New York. Close it off, no investigation, destroy all evidence and move on and attack anyone or anything that questions your motives. It's a reoccurring tactic and so far, it's working great!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

They choose an elementary school for a reason. Head to the NY times or any other mainstream outlet that shows candle vigils and bleeding heart anchor men and woman dramatizing the bravery and resolve of the school administrators that fateful day.

There are no facts that support the official story and by that I mean none that have been presented to us except from accounts from government officials. And even these present more questions than answers. I have gone through every single piece of media, official statement and shred of evidence and all I can say is something is very, very wrong.

Just head to a MSM left wing site and sort through the hundreds of comments begging Obama and his administration to PLEASE just take all the guns. All this senseless violence could just be solved in the government takes all the guns. Everyone who has any questions about what happened has a small penis and is a total gun nut who gets off on polishing there weapon every night before bed. Please take all our guns.

I'm not republican either and there side of the media is just as guilty of treason of conscious but this issue will need to fall directly on CNN and there puppet management and affiliates. I can't even write anymore, at least for now..................

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

This comes from former FBI agent of almost 30 yrs....your not too far off there on your assumption im afraid

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Has anyone seen one interview of a student who implied their classmates were killed? That saw anything of the sort? I haven't.

What kind of journalistic hack would even consider interviewing a 6 year old kid about whether or not he saw his or her friends being killed...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by miniatus

the children would be terrified to return and who'd blame them? .. older kids can cope with things better than kids this young..

Yeah, all the kids I seen on interviews, news channels and being asked by reporters looked horrified to me...... All the laughing, smiling, joking, especially when they had them all on stage singing "somewhere over the rainbow".

Some of them even reported hearing the super scary sounds of somebody kicking a door or the janitor. Hmm, actually, I don't seem to remember even one kid being upset too much about any of it. Could be wrong though, just can't seem to remember any of the kids having difficult recounts about anything that happened.

Wonder why that is?

Um...because they are freakin' elementary aged kids?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Um...because they are freakin' elementary aged kids?

Um... No. Because none of them had anything really scary to say. None of them by there own words witnessed anything other than "banging" sounds. Not one child recounts seeing anyone shot, killed or dead. Unless you consider the testimony from adults speaking for the children.

I have five kids, my oldest is 16 and my youngest is 3. I'm far from an idiot when it comes to children. None of those kids seen anything remotely close to what has been sold to the rest of us. Now, you can make the argument the teachers and officers and others did a remarkable job in hiding the carnage and death from them and thats fine. I will simply say, no way, I'm not buying it as it is sold. One thing I know about kids is they don't have a filter and from what I have seen from the children, none of them witnessed a mass shooting of there teachers or classmates that day.

If you can provide me with one child's statement that accurately reflects what the "officials" say happened that day or show me one interview out of the hundreds that shows one of those children emotionally effected or even scared or EVEN the appearance of being traumatized in the least, Ill be willing to reconsider.

Please just provide that link......... Ill check back.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Here is an interview that many may have seen. The story from these twin brothers is one of the oddest I have heard. They said they thought it was an animal at first? The whole thing is bizarre.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Before I log off for the night I will just say, that link I asked for will never be submitted. It won't because it doesn't exist. Much like 9/11 we are supposed to suspend reality and common sense because we are told if we don't we are less than human beings, we are "conspiracy theorists" we are "domestic terrorists" because we question things that have been presented to us that do not qualify and we dissent from the main stream account, we somehow are labled as heartless, apathetic and unpatriotic when in reality, we are the exact opposite.

NY times can claim whatever they want. People can beg Obama to take all the guns, people can continue to say that anyone that questions this event is a nut case but that wont change the fact that there isn't one person out there that can intelligently defend the official story. Not one.

Edited to say...... If you wan't to try, I would be more than happy to welcome it in the debate forum. Come at me.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

"What kind of journalistic hack would even consider interviewing a 6 year old kid about whether or not he saw his or her friends being killed"

that very day in what was supposed to be snady ook parking lot, a news reporter in a red jacket, female (cant remember station)

asked a mother and her daughter point blank ,

well arent you glad it wasnt your daughter, (then chuckles, the mother chuclked back and says thank god it wasnt mine, then asks the girl, isnt she glad it wasnt her as well? )

WHO THE F ASKS THAT ON LIVE TV TO A CHILD?

unless you are asking about

arent you happy your child wasnt picked to be in the drill is the only way i can see that being asked and laughing about it, while you are still in the supposed parking lot of the school where 20 kids just got shot to death.

also who hangs around an area with their child after 20 others just got shot to death? were they waiting for free coffee?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

what really odd is as soon as the other tries to speak (several times) the one on left(right) buts in and speaks over him, then mentions they heard gun sounds but not like from animal control, police or military, wtf?

doesnt sound staged at all lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join