It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Both of those videos are great and make the agenda transparent, but one of the videos with Gene Rosen is even more questionable. I'll have to locate it since I included it on another thread, but in it, Rosen says that he hopes the children are able to help "us" bring about the change "we" want, or something to this effect.
I'll look for it now and post it.

Found it. At the end of the video, he says that he wants "the children to be the basis of our solution".

edit on 2-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

You know, at the very end of that video, the mother said something profound. She said and I quote;

"Newtown is a wonderful place and um... This single event isn't going to undermine that".

She feels exactly about Newtown as I do about the Constitution....... .Bravo.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Have some more truth. Watch as the mother tells the "reporter" when he asks how she found out about the shooting, she said she received an automated call from the town saying there had been a shooting. She texted her son at the high school and he said everything was ok and then she got a text from CBS that the shooting was at Sandy Hook......

So she found out there was a shooting at her daughters elementary school from a CBS text message. Newtown must be a very special place! Notice also at the end he tells her very casually, enjoy the rest of your day! Hey, there were just a whole bunch of kids killed at your daughters school, good thing she wasn't one of them, have a great day!

Notice how the girl had no idea what was going on? There are so many of these it's hard to even know where to start but take a watch, see what you think.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

...i'd like to highlight a point of specificity... He wasn't apprehended INSIDE the school, he was apprehended OUTSIDE the school. running AWAY from police, INTO the woods..

as to the wording of the L.A. Times article...the way it is worded, COULD lead one to believe that the father was, in fact, the one who discovered the child hiding in a closet....Instead of saying "he later found the child", it probably should have said something to the effect of "He was later reunited with his daughter, who had been found by police hiding in a closet with a teacher". I think it was a case of poor wording, which i chalk up to the generally poor command of the English language, present in so many Americans today..

This is, of course, assuming he wasn't actually allowed to go looking for his kid....procedure, and common sense would scream that wasn't the case, but we've already seen examples of procedural adherence issues with the way the situation was handled by "authorities" throughout the day of the shooting...the improper way SWAT "cleared" the building, and their complete inability to keep the media vultures from disseminating misinformation, and disinformation, being the two most glaringly obvious..

and what about this purple van?

what about lanza?

what about the discrepancies regarding the weapons used?

what about the strange way the medical examiner acted?

what about gene rosen? shadow analysis put him at the firehouse around 1030hrs. his story doesn't track..

what about the multiple people detained by police that day, in suspected connection with the event?

I already asked about the school...why does it look like its about to be demolished? is there something to hide there?

there are plenty of things wrong with this event, plenty of questions to ask, none of them are crazy....
edit on 2-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'd like to know how CBS got this woman's cell phone number. I guess the station received access to all parents' numbers beforehand?
I would be suing the school for releasing personal information to the media, which must've happened a while ago, but who knows at this point. Schools have automated systems to alert parents of emergencies. Why wasn't this utilized?
It all just gets stranger and stranger. Maybe we should be focusing on CBS reports and comparing it to the info other stations have reported. We might notice some very glaring discrepancies.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
After reading this lengthy article, I feel it gives us a glimpse into why he may have targeted his mother. If she coddled him and didn't do things that would help him to fit in, maybe he blamed her for his problems and why he always felt like an outsider. She also seems as though she was very controlling and overbearing. The part about her answering the hairdresser's questions directed at Adam is quite strange.
bangordailynews.com...
On the other hand, my conspiratorial mind's gears are turning and I have a feeling that there was certainly more to their relationship than meets the eye.

lets just stop it right there...if you're going where i think you're going, don't.

Wile ANYTHING is possible, without proof, it could stray into the territory of being libelous, and NOTHING makes the admins drop the hammer on a thread like a good bit of libel....stop now. i like it here.

i'm not sure if it IS this simple, but i'm thinking adam lanza might have been on one of those psychiatric drugs that makes people who take them randomly flip a s**t...there are plenty of examples of kids, and adults being on these drugs, and out of nowhere, flipping a s**t, and stabbing, or shooting, or beating someone...

there are things about him, his life, the circumstances under which he died, evidence found at his home, etc, that simply don't make sense, or are still unknown to us, but i'm pretty sure psychiatric drugs enter into the equation somewhere..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I have a feeling that CBS text isn't that sinister. I'm guessing the woman signed up for text alerts for breaking area news from her local CBS affiliate.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Heh, want to really go down the rabbit hole? CLICK HERE scroll down and look who the CEO for Newtown Ct. is.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Helious

I'd like to know how CBS got this woman's cell phone number. I guess the station received access to all parents' numbers beforehand?
I would be suing the school for releasing personal information to the media, which must've happened a while ago, but who knows at this point. Schools have automated systems to alert parents of emergencies. Why wasn't this utilized?
It all just gets stranger and stranger. Maybe we should be focusing on CBS reports and comparing it to the info other stations have reported. We might notice some very glaring discrepancies.

You do realize how ridiculous this entire post sounds once you take into consideration people all over the country got a text from cbs when this happened right? It's called an automated news alert. It's a feature used by several news outlets. I get updates (in the form of text messages) from CBS, CNN, and ESPN.....are you so desperate for this to be a conspiracy that you completely ignored that possibility?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

So because she may have gotten an automated text from CBS, this whole post and everything in it and all other information you can't pop in on and easily explain away is ridiculous?

Nice try

If it was a major point of interest too me I would have expanded much more on it. Your MO is to pop in and claim how something is silly the extremely low amount of times you are able too and you run and hide from the rest.

There are much larger problems that you don't have any explanations for and can't even argue and while we are on that subject, you didn't expand on the automated texts, the poster above you did. Your rock called, it's lonely.

Edited to add: Reading you get automated text alerts from CNN is really as much about you as I need to know.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
These mistakes aren't being made by accident....

They are bait; so be wary, because this tragedy is just the tip of the iceberg.

I had thought this personally for a while now, but the video I recently watched by Max Igan really made me think about how they are utilizing this. Same with the Anderson Cooper videos, and the Alex Jones rant against Peirs Morgan. This is all a very well orchestrated ploy to discredit, and disillusion the "truth" movement, discredit gun owners, push anti-liberal legislation, create subversion, and hide other matters which are going on etc...

Just look at all the infighting it has created!!

Just look at all the ammo we have given them against us!!

Just like in 9/11, you attack the official story; you are "attacking" the "family's" of those deceased. They are putting out the cheese, and watching us scurry like little mice into their traps. Now they are pushing this news about the "prepper" in Texas abducting a child...

We need to look beyond this tragedy; for like 9/11, its simply a distraction.

The key is "what are they planning next"?

And "how will we prevent it"?

edit on 2-2-2013 by 007Polytoks because: font didn't work

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

I have viewed the video from Max and he makes alot of sense and I like how he presented the information. I'm undecided if I agree with his overall assessment quite yet but I'm pretty sure I will stand firm on government sponsored false flag aimed at gun control.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

it's possible that she received a TWEET from CBS, and referring to it as a text was a slip of the tongue...

or she might have signed up for text alerts..

edit on 2-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

lets just stop it right there...if you're going where i think you're going, don't.

Fine. I will retract the last part of my post. I can see where you thought I might have been going, but I actually wasn't, so I'll just leave it at that.
The rest of the post is exactly how I feel. I've never seen worse contradictory reporting about what a person was like. One source says he was social, then another says he wasn't. The article I posted stated that he would only speak to his mother using higher than elementary vocabulary. This all seems very strange to me and I don't know how someone who seems like such a simplistic person could be so complicated to report on. Was he social or not? Did he currently have any friends or not? Why is this so difficult for the media to get these facts straight?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Regarding the text she got from CBS, I hadn't considered all the people who sign up for text alerts. I hate texting and don't subscribe to any of these available services.
Still though, I find it strange that such a small town wasn't calling each other on the phone about it faster than CBS could send out a text memo. This alone is proof of how the media is in such a hurry to be the first to report something that details and facts get all screwed up.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I agree with everything you've posted.

The key is "what are they planning next"?

And "how will we prevent it"?

I wish I knew. Considering how they've played their cards so far, I would say that there will be an incident on a train or at a major sporting event. But, even if I was right about one of these, which train or which sporting event?
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Heh, want to really go down the rabbit hole? CLICK HERE scroll down and look who the CEO for Newtown Ct. is.

Good Lord! That's most certainly going to give me nightmares tonight.
Now, the comment he made in that video I posted above makes a lot more sense as to who he's been discussing a "solution" with. Scary stuff that's also very disheartening.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

So because she may have gotten an automated text from CBS, this whole post and everything in it and all other information you can't pop in on and easily explain away is ridiculous?

Nice try

If it was a major point of interest too me I would have expanded much more on it. Your MO is to pop in and claim how something is silly the extremely low amount of times you are able too and you run and hide from the rest.

There are much larger problems that you don't have any explanations for and can't even argue and while we are on that subject, you didn't expand on the automated texts, the poster above you did. Your rock called, it's lonely.

Edited to add: Reading you get automated text alerts from CNN is really as much about you as I need to know.

Well don't you have it all figured out! Bravo! Actually, my MO, is I work nights, so I sleep during the day. I "popped in" at 10 PM, because that was when I got up for "the day"...I then go to MYATS, go to the threads I have replied in, and work my way backwards. When I find something atrociously stupid, I comment. The entire post was stupid. Claiming if "she were a parent she'd be suing the school for releasing information"....they didn't release information. The woman got a freakin' automated text message from a service she's signed up for.....just stop. YOUR MO is to take some sort of "moral high ground" (in your imaginary world where people who watch CNN or Fox News, or serve in the military, or work in law enforcement, or any number of non-threatening, non-indicative of anything jobs, habits, hobbies, etc.) against rational people, and you get starred for it. Go get em' ATS police...keep sheeple like me out of these discussions by putting me firmly in my place! You are a true patriot and warrior for the truth! I maintain, the post I referenced was stupid. But nowhere near as stupid as the post where you ascertained my MO without knowing at all what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Do me two favors. 1.) Use paragraphs 2.) Please debunk any of the real issues I brought up within this thread and have begged somebody to do.

Your friend, Helious

3.) Stop subscribing to text alerts from CNN
edit on 3-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Next? Or ongoing...

www.nachumlist.com...

Former Navy Seal & author of "American Sniper" was murdered this afternoon- at Rough Creek Lodge gun range in Texas, allegedly by a 25 yr old Marine with PTSD. Think about how many times people have said "these shootings never happen at a gun range" + Bodies are piling up, not just John Noveske & Keith Ratliff but many more. See the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join