It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Again, I feel sorry for you that you think approaching the question with logic is an attack.

It states that the father found his child in a small room with a teacher.

No it doesnt. It says he later found his child, who HAD BEEN hiding in a small room with his teacher.

Are you accusing me of altering the text of an article?

Nope. Im saying you are reading something into it that isnt there. It doesnt state, anywhere, that the father was the first to find his child. In fact, when looking at the whole quote, there is no way to logically interpret it other than the way I am. He was on his way to the school. He was in the school when the police arrived. They handcuffed him. He LATER found his child.

Your version makes no sense. They found him in the school, detained him, then allowed him to re-enter an active crime scene?

Logic, friend. It helps.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

The answers to practically ALL of your questions were already covered in other threads. Here are the links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading.......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
BTW a simple Google for"medical examiner suspended for showing lanzas body" will answer one question for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
After reading this lengthy article, I feel it gives us a glimpse into why he may have targeted his mother. If she coddled him and didn't do things that would help him to fit in, maybe he blamed her for his problems and why he always felt like an outsider. She also seems as though she was very controlling and overbearing. The part about her answering the hairdresser's questions directed at Adam is quite strange.
bangordailynews.com...
On the other hand, my conspiratorial mind's gears are turning and I have a feeling that there was certainly more to their relationship than meets the eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I'm at fault here...I guess what I'm saying is I want to hear more from the guys in the woods. I did already know quite a bit about who, but not why. It's always good to have a refresher course, though.

edit on 2/2/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You're a stellar contributor!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
An interesting side note; the newton bee isn't the only one using Snopes as an authoritative "explanation"...

In this topic, one of the site owners "Springer" stated: "Here's an excellent recap of what's real and what's not:"; then linking the exact same Snopes articles that the Newton Bee staff just so happened to be utilizing. Certainly interesting to see how many seem to be using Snopes badly done synopsis as an authoritative "explanation" for what did/didn't happen....

Wonder if they all got the same memo?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

SmokingGun after re-reading this entire thread I suspect that we're all falling victim to a troll who compiled all the craziest theories about Newtown and is posting each of them periodically in this thread simply to get a rise out of us... it's like when you throw spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks... In the end all that person gets is to tell his or her friends (if applicable, if not they'll say it into the mirror) "hey look what I did to those crazy conspiracy nuts"...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

SmokingGun after re-reading this entire thread I suspect that we're all falling victim to a troll who compiled all the craziest theories about Newtown and is posting each of them periodically in this thread simply to get a rise out of us... it's like when you throw spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks... In the end all that person gets is to tell his or her friends (if applicable, if not they'll say it into the mirror) "hey look what I did to those crazy conspiracy nuts"...

There is a whole lot of that going around these days. I have warned about it many times....
edit on 2-2-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Jean Henry was fired (with pay) for getting unauthorized access to the morgue to show her husband Adam's body. 5 others (authorized) have also been fired since this autopsy began. Why?

I have no interest in seeing dead bodies of this situation nor OBL. But if so many 'professionals' have been let go, why?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Yet another conspiracy within a conspiracy..........

You should start a thread about this.......

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Monkey wrench Time, time to start throwing the poop again. I jest because I have been watching this thread and this might just enough to start our own lil civil war on ATS..

I bet some of you guys may have seen this.. There is more where this has come from; if you want the rest....Ill post it.

theintelhub.com...

and

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thornberg says police arrived at the school and, unaware of who was doing the shooting, apprehended the janitor and another man outside the school.

This could be an attempt to explain who the "two shadows running past the gym" that we hear on the police scanner. But if it is, it doesn't make sense if its the same janitor that is telling Lanza to "Put down the gun".
The shadows were running past the gym at the same time Lanza was in the school shooting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

Can you please post a link to where that's sourced?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by SunLife

Can you please post a link to where that's sourced?

"Quote"DANBURY — A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.

Judge John Blawie granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead."Quote"

edit on 2-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

Thanks for the quote. I think I found it. Is this it?
theintelhub.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by SunLife

Thanks for the quote. I think I found it. Is this it?
theintelhub.com...

yeah I edited it above..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

I see now.
Love Red Ice Radio! I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wan't some truth? Those who think an agenda is not present and actively attached to this event need to scrutinize there fundamental belief system when it comes to the United States government and there willingness to perpetrate "collateral damage" to achieve the end goal.

Take a look at this and ask yourself what it means.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Here is another interview on that order:

About 3:25 he's discussing legislation.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join