Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Curious Canadian Couple Visits Newtown, CT One Month After Shooting

page: 22
54
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111
 


Just throwing out an alternative explanation here. Perhaps the foreign language being spoken wasn't the police at all? I could have very well been someone standing off to the side of the cameraman. If there were several news agencies, which it is my understanding there was, in the area at the time, then is it not feasible that we could have overheard any number of other languages being spoke as said news agencies were reporting off camera or preparing to do so?




posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I found some footage of police searching the surrounding area and there appears to be a foreign language being spoken by some of the police? Can anyone de-bunk this?




Thanks for posting that video.
I'm curious to know if that language is Portuguese.
If someone knows someone who speaks this language, please forward it on to them, so they can make a determination.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by theAnswer1111
 


Just throwing out an alternative explanation here. Perhaps the foreign language being spoken wasn't the police at all? I could have very well been someone standing off to the side of the cameraman. If there were several news agencies, which it is my understanding there was, in the area at the time, then is it not feasible that we could have overheard any number of other languages being spoke as said news agencies were reporting off camera or preparing to do so?


i was thinking it's pretty obvious it's not the cops talking in that video....it's either the camera operator, or someone next to them...it's too loud, and clear (read: close) to be the people being filmed.

questions are, who are they?, what language is it?, and what are they saying?



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I read this week it was a foreign reporter who was speaking in their native language NOT law enforcement. I am sure if someone does a search the answer will not be far off.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It could be Greek (by the speech tempo), but it is coming from the news crew or behind them since if it were from the focus ahead (approx 15 ft) they would have to yelling to hear it and they weren't, if they were the gunfire on an enhanced microphone (faced ahead) would be louder.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm 100% convinced that whatever happened that day was a form of Political Terrorism. It's just a matter of figuring out who did it. I think I pretty much know why and when it was done. What do you think.

All this playing of our heart strings by the media...


Because its effectiveness in influencing political events depends on arousing emotions, the psychological reactions of its target audiences are significant.


Political Psychology - Political Terrorism PDF



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus
 


I guess I don't understand why it matters. Is it because its a language not easily recognizable? If it was clearly spanish, would anyone be so curious?



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Check out this article by Dr. James H. Fetzer from early January...


The Sandy Hook massacre appears to have been a psy op intended to strike fear in the hearts of Americans by the sheer brutality of the massacre, where the killing of children is a signature of terror ops conducted by agents of Israel.


This is being used as powerful incentive for banning assault rifles, where most of the public is unaware of the fact that the Department of Homeland Security has acquired 1.5 billion rounds of .40 caliber, hollow-point ammunition, which is not ever permissible in warfare under the Geneva Conventions.


We have to see through the smoke and mirrors. These attacks typically involve three-man shooting teams, where, once the story is tainted with bogus MK/Ultra conspiracy disinformation, crucial data, like the assault rifle the Sandy Hook having been left in his car, swiftly disappears.

Source
edit on 2/3/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Amazing, the nurse interviewed in the morning still and says she was there seeing a cop tell 20 parents that their kids were dead. I think the interviewer even realized at the time that they shouldn't have aired this.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by Daedalus
 


I guess I don't understand why it matters. Is it because its a language not easily recognizable? If it was clearly spanish, would anyone be so curious?


sure...i'd still wanna know what they're saying....that's just natural curiosity



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember the day this happened, or the night, a terrorist group from another country supposedly took credit for the sandy hook killings. Never heard anymore about that. does anyone else remember??



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.
 
Have not heard that at all. Would be interesting to see something about it.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.
 


There was a video I saw this afternoon that talked about a family named Greenberg with ties to Israel, but I probably shouldn't post it here because of the content.

As an aside, I also watched another video stating that Lanza showed up at the school in a religious get up and body armor and this is why they opened the doors for him. I hadn't heard this, but I had heard about the van with the nun and a priest or something to this effect.
So if this is true, I'd like to know when he put on the mask or even why he needed a mask at this point. I'd also be interested to know where he got the body armor. Even in the Aurora shooting, they reported on how he got the armor.

The report of him entering the school dressed as a priest reminds me of a video game that was on addictinggames dot com. The priest had an assault rifle and he would blow away zombie kids. Anyone remember this game? I forget what it was called. Something like 'Retribution' or something to this effect.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I found something related. If this is not allowed to be posted, mods please remove...."Israeli rage against the U.S...." www.presstv.com...



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.
 


Thanks for posting that. I found this part especially interesting:

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”

After Harris’ broadcast, key members of the military and law enforcement community contacted Veterans Today in full support of Harris’ analysis.



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I found some footage of police searching the surrounding area and there appears to be a foreign language being spoken by some of the police? Can anyone de-bunk this?




Thanks for posting that video.
I'm curious to know if that language is Portuguese.
If someone knows someone who speaks this language, please forward it on to them, so they can make a determination.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



If this is of any help, I'm a very 'mature' European who has lived among many cultures all over the world, speaks 3 languages fluently and another 3 moderately, somewhat expert in indigenous cultures and their music and linguistics, etc.....

That is nothing like Portuguese!

I've played the video over and over, as well as several times with eyes closed, just listening to intonations, and my conclusion is that this language straddles the Mideast and Europe.
The only two languages it could be, imho, would be spoken by either Turkish or Israelis. Pick one of these as the most likely candidate and you've got your answer.

The more serious question would be...what are they doing there?

Also, I figure that this language is being spoken by the military police officers within the group being filmed, not by 'newsmen', LOL! The telltale? Helicopter flying overhead is really loud, showing that the group's voices could be easily picked up at this volume!

Think, guys, think! What would a foreign news crew be doing there at the onset of a school shooting event in small-town USA at 9am, when the news is only just breaking?



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling
 


Thanks for addressing my question.
Yes, I would like to know what they're doing there, but first we have to know what direction to look.
If you were forced to choose between the two languages you've narrowed it down to, which would you pick?

Regarding the information that was just presented about Israel, I'm sure you can guess what I'm supposing.
Once we learn which language, it would be interesting to go find this news broadcast and find out what they're saying about it to the citizens of their country.

Edit to Add: The Greenberg family I mentioned earlier who has ties to Israel are also associated with Connecticut and Miami.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla
reply to post by Daedalus
 


I guess I don't understand why it matters. Is it because its a language not easily recognizable? If it was clearly spanish, would anyone be so curious?



Yes!

I'd be very curious as to why a whole team of military/police would be throwing out commands and reports in Spanish?.....Did they lose their way?



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Starling
 


Thanks for addressing my question.
Yes, I would like to know what they're doing there, but first we have to know what direction to look.
If you were forced to choose between the two languages you've narrowed it down to, which would you pick?

Regarding the information that was just presented about Israel, I'm sure you can guess what I'm supposing.
Once we learn which language, it would be interesting to go find this news broadcast and find out what they're saying about it to the citizens of their country.

Edit to Add: The Greenberg family I mentioned earlier who has ties to Israel are also associated with Connecticut and Miami.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



Wink, wink, nudge, say no more!!!



(But I see you're holding on to the notion that the voices are from the 'news broadcasters'; I'm not so sure).



posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yet another wrench: www.youtube.com...
The Governor made a statement that is extremely suspicious.
"The community needs to show a little more outrage on these things and demand that it be a top priority," Pinciaro said."That will be more useful than another law right now.
Another interesting observation shows Governor Malloy at a press conference. Governor Malloy states in the video, "The Lt. Governor and I have been spoken too in an attempt that we might be prepared for something like this playing itself out in our state".
Several times in the video the Governor refers to the scenario as playing, like a role play or drill almost.





new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join