It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DPRK and fusion test detection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
all in one link from first missile test to last nuke test www.bloomberg.com...

1976-1981: Begins development using SCUD-B missile from

the Soviet Union and launch pad from Egypt.

1984: First SCUD-B missile test firing.

1988: Operational deployment of SCUD-B and SCUD-C

missiles.

1990: First Rodong missile test firing.

1998: Operational deployment of Rodong missiles,

which have a range of 1,300 kilometers.
Firing of Taepodong-1 missile, which North

Korea says was a satellite launch.

2005: North Korea announces possession of nuclear
weapons and its withdrawal from six-party talks aimed at

ending its atomic program.

July 2006: Taepodong-2, Rodong and SCUD missiles test

firings.
Oct. 2006: Korean Central News Agency announces “a
successful nuclear test.”

2007: Operational deployment of Rodong missiles.

April 2009: Firing of Taepodong-2 missile, which North
Korea says was a satellite launch. United Nations
strengthens sanctions and North Korea responds by

withdrawing from six-party nuclear disarmament talks.

May 2009: North Korea carries out its second nuclear

test.

July 2009: Test-firing of SCUD and Rodong missiles.

April 2012: North Korea says Unha-3 rocket launch failed.

Dec. 2012: North Korea launches Unha-3 rocket that puts

its first satellite into space.
Feb. 2013: North Korea conducts its third underground nuclear test.

(Sources: The 2010 Defense White Paper published by South Korea’s Ministry of National Defense, North Korea’s state-run Korean Central News Agency.)
and still no nuke power plant , wounder why?? any clues as to what all the enriching is all the talk is for, not for power plant but for one thing and one thing only
Nuke war heads
here is riddle, what do you get when you take this and add them together?
u235 + li6= ???

can you say? do you know?

, ill give a hint we are all called ... in USRA, there is an number not 1 nor 2 not even 3, but...

oh ill tell ya
Joe 4
one more link www.nti.org...
edit on 16-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Will try to pick up where I left off, took a day off to just fart around. Sometime tonight after I get going I'll start addressing some of this stuff in a more organized way, if you want. 'mean free path' is probably going to be the focus for the next section.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

yes that would be interesting to read, i have been doing some on line research to get an idea of how man kind would want to nuke him self.found some interesting sites, Leary of posting them, even tho i did find them on the net, might give some one the idea of building one in there bath room., here is one that goes in to the "how" of first bombs made, do not try this at home, just kidding.
www.chemcases.com...

edit on 16-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

edit on 16-2-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
As a side note it took china only 3 years to test a H bomb from the first test,
www.ctbto.org... from the link

China first tested a thermonuclear weapon at its Lop Nur site in 1967, less than three years after its initial atomic test.
if China "at that time was thought to be the same as DPRK is now as far as their Tech/ Knowledge goes", then why think DPRK could not do it now? here is a link outlining the thoughts and fears of China becoming a nuke power before their first test in 1964 www.gwu.edu... one item to point out , and does it not sound as if was to day?
from the link

Chinese had an operating gaseous diffusion plant which was producing weapons-grade material
DPRK refines Uranium, and here's linky www.nti.org...
edit on 17-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
As a side note it took china only 3 years to test a H bomb from the first test,
www.ctbto.org... from the link

China first tested a thermonuclear weapon at its Lop Nur site in 1967, less than three years after its initial atomic test.
if China "at that time was thought to be the same as DPRK is now as far as their Tech/ Knowledge goes", then why think DPRK could not do it now?

Did China have help from USSR? Did they actually make a real multi-stage radiation-implosion weapon in 1967? (deuterium-tritium boosting in the core is technically thermonuclear but the energy release from the fusion is insignificant, it is for making a burst of neutrons for more complete fission). As far as I know it's not known even if Israelis have a multi-stage fusion weapon vs the intermediate "layer cake" design---because they can't do an open test series.

And how long until a missile-ready warhead? Apparently there were a number of major innovations for the W-47 which are still undisclosed (I don't know what they are).

Does DPRK have a lithium isotopic separation plant? Do they have an operational reactor which can make a bunch of tritium for boosting? (You need an efficient & clean boosted primary so that you get enough x-rays before the blast pushes away the secondary).

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

to prove the fact that yes they do would be up to ones own search but as far as i can tell yes they do as far as the clues show www.allvoices.com... add this to this www.digplanet.com... yes they could produce li6 or get it from Iran or from china this is all speculation, and can not be proved.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
some interesting facts that have come to light, do not know if this was known before, but it is new to me and can reaffirm thinking as to say yes DPRK could indeed have a H bomb, or a" boosted bomb" or even a neutron bomb. Or have all of them.
isis-online.org... from August 16, 2012 this is something interesting en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-2-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join