It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You , And So It Begins. Move Over Gun Control, It's Immigration Time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by txinfidel
Obama: "I know how we can gut the second amendment, first lets have joint military operations training russian spetznas in American weapons systems and equipment. Then lets attack the 2nd amendment. While people are arguing about that we can shift our national discussion towards immigration and get that passed. That will make it easier to import terrorists from other countries, legally. Then we can enlist those citizens in the US military and have them fire on US citizens. What you say Joe, the muslim brotherhood asked us for 16 f16s, sure Ill go ahead and sign off on that."

Where is your proof that President Obama said this?

Or...are you just being sarcastic...and making it look like President Obama said the above?

It is never obama laying out the plan. He meant to say "rahm". Always, it's rahm. Maybe bibi.

Assimilation. It's what's for dinner.

Or, if you're offended that other countries are creating more crime, and better criminals....
edit on 29-1-2013 by davidmann because: added snatch from Manchurian Candidate

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Like I asked on another thread what country has 12 million illegals

India
and
Russia
are in the same ballpark.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

this really pisses me off. My family and I moved (in part) because my wife was an illegal alien. We were up for adventure and the time was right for us so we came to Europe. I am a US citizen born and raised. NOW I am making plans to apply for her visa and go through the hassle of getting her permanent resident status, which is not going to be cheap...or easy.....not at all..just so I can take my family home.....I REALLY MISS MY COUNTRY....She does too...

BUT, it turns out

now people can pay a lesser fine and just stay illegally. WHY then not forgo the expensive visa status of permanent residents for people who are married to US citizens? Why do I have to pay what will probably be MUCH more than some little fine for doing things the wrong way?

We did everything correctly. We had no options as it is that my wife entered the country illegally. We left since that was our only option within the law. NOW, if we had stayed and just said screw it?!?! we could have stayed and just paid some trivial fine and "tada" US citizen....no problem.

WTF! Goes to show you, do as you please, life favors jerks and their friends....do EVERYTHING wrong and you will be rich, successful and lucky....everyone else is a sap (ME).

I know I am jumping the gun as I dont know what the fine will be or what the particulars are but I assure you that they are less than having to leave your *snipping home just to stay within the law. Then having to pay up the ass when the legal time limit has expired, which was necessary for entering illegally,so when that passed and applying became available again for us(in my case) they just say "hey, we need your votes....here is a green card".

Pissed...... LET ME JUST TAKE MY FAMILY HOME without opening my wallet. I did everything correctly, what do I get? The satisfaction of being a good boy?

edit on 29-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hey AD, long time,

From your link...

Quinn says people need a way to get to work, drive to the doctor and drive their children to school. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says the new law should serve as a model for the nation.

I have mixed feelings about this "drivers license" for illegal immigrants. I can understand it may slow down on the hit and runs and bring in more revenue for the States but this particular line I quoted above just rubs me wrong. They justify that these ILLEGALS need to get to work, doctors, etc. but the first thing they take away from someone that falls behind in child support is their drivers license. Do they not need to be able to get to work? Give those that are breaking the law the ability to get to and from but take it away from those that are court ordered to make payments. It's a backwards move in my opinion. Now if they stop taking away peoples ability to pay a debt by making it harder to get to work I might have a different opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is a country of second chances.

I wholeheartedly support a pathway to citizenship for the undocumented people living in the shadows. It amazes me how bigots like Rush Limbaugh can condemn these people when he himself was given a second chance after his addiction to drugs.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No this country is not about second chances they don't give a rats behind about illegals it is about Votes.

Anyone who think its more than voting is not living in reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yeah becoming a POTUS means he will need to take a pay cut of -784Million, and understand how it is like to be poor and struggling.

Since he's Mormon, he'd probably fire the White House brewmaster too

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Night Star

when millions of our own citizens are unemployed.

There are jobs out there, but, someone people are too good to be Dishwashers and Toilet cleaners....

"I don't want it but you can't have it!"

Well that is not true, I wash Toilets, I have been a housekeeper for years now, I have known plenty dishwashers that are not Hispanic, that argument is just bologna.

Thank you Stormdancer!!!! It is a myth that most citizens won't do the jobs that illegals will do. Many times when ICE deported thousands of illegals from factories, thousands of citizens quickly took up every single position!! I have seen citizens turned away who were perfectly qualified for a job while an illegal got the job instead. Don't be fooled.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

More helpers?
Next...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No one really knows how many there are unless their figure was cross referenced from welfare,medicaid,SS, and the patriot act seeing how many people are sending money using western union to Mexico.

ETA or student loan aid forms, and the BATF 4473.
edit on 29-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

You have every right to be pissed. Amnesty isn't fair to anyone going through the proper channels wirh respect. They say the illegals will go to the back of the line, but they will be able to remain and work here. How is that going to the back of the line?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Tit for tat. How about Americans who support things like this with the illegals give up their American citizenship to them? We all know the country can not sustain the people it now has.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What I am confused about is why would they want to become citizens?

They already get all the "perks".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I agree. In fact, that is more or less what I posted earlier in the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Because they trust their benevolent overlords who have told them it is good.

The old first they came for ....

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have worked with many illegals over the years and most do not want to be citizens. They say they 'get more' by being illegal. Many stay here, save money and return to their own countries where our money is worth a lot more there.

Some of the women will work and have husbands work under the table. They go and get welfare claiming they are a one income household when in truth they are above the poverty level. I learned a lot when I used to work with them. If they trust you they open right up.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here is the thing when things got tough they cut and ran so what's to stop them from doing the same here?

Nothing this country is already running a massive deficit of character.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Advantage

Hey AD, long time,

From your link...

Quinn says people need a way to get to work, drive to the doctor and drive their children to school. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says the new law should serve as a model for the nation.

I have mixed feelings about this "drivers license" for illegal immigrants. I can understand it may slow down on the hit and runs and bring in more revenue for the States but this particular line I quoted above just rubs me wrong. They justify that these ILLEGALS need to get to work, doctors, etc. but the first thing they take away from someone that falls behind in child support is their drivers license. Do they not need to be able to get to work? Give those that are breaking the law the ability to get to and from but take it away from those that are court ordered to make payments. It's a backwards move in my opinion. Now if they stop taking away peoples ability to pay a debt by making it harder to get to work I might have a different opinion.

We call it backasswards legislation.
Its in your face circumvention of federal law. They should be pushed back to the back of the line and preference given to the folks who have respected our laws and want to be here legally ....and have suffered our idiotic immigration sea of red tape. If they meant to do something good.. they would revamp immigration and make it streamlined. Make sense?? Doesnt matter.. we live in bizarroworld now.

I HATE that we moved here.. and if it wasnt for the job.. and the housing mkt tanked/cant sell house... we would be gone. If you want to know whats coming to the rest of the US.. just watch Illinois... Chicago in particular.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Rofl, isn't this extortion at best? Pay a fine and we'll let you stay, don't and we'll kick you out? Definitely wreaks of extortion. Who am I to put the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES beyond such a pathetic tactic, lololol.

Such a disgrace.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
Am I the only one who is missing Mitt Romney?

You are the only one if that wasn't sarcasm.

Veterans for Ron Paul

Lima-1, out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join