It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You , And So It Begins. Move Over Gun Control, It's Immigration Time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Last Saturday I wrote a thread titled "Move Over Gun Control, It's Immigration Time." describing the shift from gun control to immigration and it has begun. Obama is to give his plan on immigration in less than an hour in Las Vegas out lining a possible faster path to citizenship for up to 11 million undocumented immigrants one day after Senators say the time is right for reform.

Speaking at 11:55 local time (19:55 GMT) on Tuesday, Mr Obama will make his case for an immigration revamp, which is expected to largely reflect a blueprint he rolled out in 2011.

The US president is not expected to unveil legislation, but to rally support for the proposals promoted on Monday by a group of four Democratic and four Republican senators.
Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

And apparently he does not want the public's input, at least as long as congress is moving smoothly. Does this really mean- As long as congress accepts his plan with little or no objection?

As long as Congress is making progress, one official said, the president feels no need to make the White House draft public. Instead, Obama prefers to work quietly with members of both parties to mesh his principles with theirs.
Source: www.latimes.com...

In the House, a group of three Democrats and three Republicans is also working on an immigration bill behind closed doors and may introduce something before the president's State of the Union address on Feb. 12. Members of that working group are expected to meet when the House returns for session next week.

So, he is rallying the support of Latinos in order to push his plan. Of course they will accept. The illegal immigrants will be given the opportunity to pay a fine and remain in the country legally without fear of deportation. So how is it beneficial to give out "get out of Jail Free cards" to this Nation except to set up for future Votes?

edit on 29-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is missing Mitt Romney?

PS:-
Gun control is coming. Slowly but surely it is coming.
Why?
Because the Illuminati wants so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Apparently Obama plans to implement his economic recovery on the backs of cheap Mexican labor. I told you so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This is no surprise..this was part of his platform when running for president...most people that voted for him were upset that this was not addressed in his first term..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I seen this on the news yesterday .They think they can make all illegal immigrants legal ,then collect the tax.But I doubt they would ever get more tax revenue than they pay out in government hand outs.Stop giving illegals hand outs its that simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Obama: "I know how we can gut the second amendment, first lets have joint military operations training russian spetznas in American weapons systems and equipment. Then lets attack the 2nd amendment. While people are arguing about that we can shift our national discussion towards immigration and get that passed. That will make it easier to import terrorists from other countries, legally. Then we can enlist those citizens in the US military and have them fire on US citizens. What you say Joe, the muslim brotherhood asked us for 16 f16s, sure Ill go ahead and sign off on that."

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
Obama: "I know how we can gut the second amendment, first lets have joint military operations training russian spetznas in American weapons systems and equipment. Then lets attack the 2nd amendment. While people are arguing about that we can shift our national discussion towards immigration and get that passed. That will make it easier to import terrorists from other countries, legally. Then we can enlist those citizens in the US military and have them fire on US citizens. What you say Joe, the muslim brotherhood asked us for 16 f16s, sure Ill go ahead and sign off on that."

Where is your proof that President Obama said this?

Or...are you just being sarcastic...and making it look like President Obama said the above?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
while i dont think i know any illegals , i am going to tell every one that i know who speaks with an accent that once illegals register , they will be rounded up and deported. i am only doing this to help deprive the fed a new voter base, they will just have to keep winning elections the old fashioned way , vote rigging.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I have no proof as Mr Obama prefers to conspire against the American people behind closed doors.

He might as well have said that though, unless he thinks that all of the American people are stupid and drinking the kool aid.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Who the heck is Mitt Romney? someone important?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

some people thought he was at one time.

lol

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

But remember, he never really wanted to be POTUS anyway!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

PS:-
Gun control is coming. Slowly but surely it is coming.
Why?
Because the Illuminati wants so.

Fudge yah! I second that baby.!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think it is time to discover who these "soon to be LEGAL" immigrants are and do a back ground check. After the fast and furious debacle, I am very worried if they are not those that received those weapons! Is it possible they could have come from the drug cartels? If they were, would they not be "obliged" to do whatever asked of them? Just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yeah becoming a POTUS means he will need to take a pay cut of -784Million, and understand how it is like to be poor and struggling.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

That is a very good point. They hear they can come here before it passes and "settle" for when it does.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've told several people, "You will not recognize this country in 4 years".
Obama is going to pull out all the stops in his 2nd term, public dissent be damned. When the SHTF, I hope the ones who voted for him are happy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

You skipped a very important step.

It is moving smoothly because for once, oh thank god for once, they are agreeing on the steps.

And I actually agree with the GOP input on it.

That the border has to be secured first.
That those applying for citizenship get behind everyone else.
They can't have a criminal record.
And they have to pay backtaxes and fines.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Hell, I will go so far as to say I miss Bill Clinton. At least he has the smarts to know that going after guns in our time right now, is not prudent.

But, the Tyrant 0bama seems to be pushing us down the path of Cloward-Piven.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Agarta

You skipped a very important step.

It is moving smoothly because for once, oh thank god for once, they are agreeing on the steps.

And I actually agree with the GOP input on it.

That the border has to be secured first.
That those applying for citizenship get behind everyone else.
They can't have a criminal record.
And they have to pay backtaxes and fines.

From what I'm to understand they won't have to leave to get behind the line. They will remain here and continue working as they alwys have. Not fair.

Also, I don't think it is fair to have an amnesty when millions of our own citizens are unemployed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join