Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WOW !!! Check out this Washington Times Article.

page: 1
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I searched ATS but nothing came up.
I'm on my iPhone so it's possible I missed a thread about it. Sorry.

This article is about a TSA and DHS training exercise of mass shooting at the airport. Basically the TSA personnel are told to save themselves if TSHTF. And then they go into details of the underwear bomber moron story, about how the government put him on the plane without a passport.


Homeland Security training TSA workers to save themselves in shooting


It is unclear whether the alleged training is simply a prudent attempt by the agency to protect its own employees from every imaginable contingency. Fears are that the Department of Homeland Security has detected a threat and is already moving to prepare staff to either handle it or get out of the way. Considering the full range of possible reasons for the alleged TSA training, it would be hard to say whether the agency actually expects a checkpoint shooting.
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It must be a warning of a future attack that they know about.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
It must be a warning of a future attack that they know about.


I am really amazed that Washington Times actually put this out.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah so if this were to happen while you are there, make sure to stay close and not let the TSA workers out of your sight. In a way this makes them a bigger target since anyone who has seen this article will asume they have an escape route.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So the UNARMED TSA workers should just jump into the line of fire instead of saving their lives?
edit on 27-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret
 
I object to your thread title sir!
You did not follow ATS rules on posting news articles!



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by whatsecret
 
I object to your thread title sir!
You did not follow ATS rules on posting news articles!



I will happily change it to make you feel better sir. What would you like the title to say?



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So the UNARMED TSA workers should just jump into the line of fire instead of saving their lives?
edit on 27-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)


Thought they were Official Government employees, isn't public protection part of what they are doing there in the first place?

Saving themselves is as good as saying run away and let the unarmed citizens take the heat.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
Yeah so if this were to happen while you are there, make sure to stay close and not let the TSA workers out of your sight. In a way this makes them a bigger target since anyone who has seen this article will asume they have an escape route.


I say we subject the TSA agents to embarrassing strip searches before they are allowed to head to their escape route. "I'm sorry Mr. TSA agent, we can't let you into the bomb shelter until we do a full body cavity search on you. For your safety
"



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So the UNARMED TSA workers should just jump into the line of fire instead of saving their lives?
edit on 27-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)


Hmm... Maybe they are trying to find a reason to arm the TSA agents?
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
It must be a warning of a future attack that they know about.


It does seem that way. I mean look they even wrote the truth about the underwear bomber guy.

Isn't Washington Times like a mainstream media source? Very unusual in my opinion.
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its another scare tactic story. People need to be frightened and compliant everywhere they go. Thats the conspiracy here.

Instead of remain calm, we are to be scared at movie theaters, airports, geez people who have kids at school must be on worry alert all the time since Sandy Hook. I can't even imagine.

Be very, verrry afraid.

And yet there is more danger driving in an automobile or smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. You don't hear them ranting about that though. They sell that s*** everywhere you go.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is the TSA I was looking forwarding in seeing, an upgrade in command presence and observing for "surprise shooters " and no authority to detain unless giving orders by law enforcement!

So lets face it people, if some fool goes in airport acting suspiciously and starts to pop off a couple clips, those. TSA agents arent going to save you and can't detain the shooter. They're going to kill the shooter and "us" if we get in their crossfire and to defend for themselves.

There's really no point in having them at airport other than protecting your luggage.
edit on 27-1-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Very strange article... It jumps all over the place.

Not to diminish the source, but it is from the "communities" section. Basically, user generated content rather than a staff journalist. Most of the author's previous entries deal with Obama's birth certificate.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Very strange article... It jumps all over the place.

Not to diminish the source, but it is from the "communities" section. Basically, user generated content rather than a staff journalist. Most of the author's previous entries deal with Obama's birth certificate.


I don't think it jumps all over the place. It states very clearly that people should be aware that the government might be planning something again. Like the underwear bomber.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by T4NG0
It must be a warning of a future attack that they know about.


It does seem that way. I mean look they even wrote the truth about the underwear bomber guy.

Isn't Washington Times like a mainstream media source? Very unusual in my opinion.
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)


The Washington Times is the direct opposite of the Washington Post, or as Mark Levin calls it, the Washington Compost.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
This is the TSA I was looking forwarding in seeing, an upgrade in command presence and observing for "surprise shooters " and no authority to detain unless giving orders by law enforcement!

So lets face it people, if some fool goes in airport acting suspiciously and starts to pop off a couple clips, those. TSA agents arent going to save you and can't detain the shooter. They're going to kill the shooter and "us" if we get in their crossfire and to defend for themselves.

There's really no point in having them at airport other than protecting your luggage.
edit on 27-1-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)


They don't even protect your luggage.

Heck, they are caught stealing your luggage all the time.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by g0dhims3lf
 





Yeah so if this were to happen while you are there, make sure to stay close and not let the TSA workers out of your sight.


No worries there, chances are they'll have one hand cupping my berries and the other halfway up my arse.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by T4NG0
It must be a warning of a future attack that they know about.


It does seem that way. I mean look they even wrote the truth about the underwear bomber guy.

Isn't Washington Times like a mainstream media source? Very unusual in my opinion.
edit on 27-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)


The Washington Times is the direct opposite of the Washington Post, or as Mark Levin calls it, the Washington Compost.


So that makes it mainstream or not really? Sorry for the stupid question but I don't get it.



posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just part of the big plan:

Arm everyone in the government, disarm the public. They are already buying the ammunition so now they just have to issue the weapons.





new topics

top topics



 
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join