It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Cassaro - Forbidden Ancient Wisdom Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What really hit me when I saw the Cambodian and Guatemalan pyramids next to each other was how similar they look to the Masonic pyramid on the dollar bill, with the smaller, separated capstone on top and the all-seeing eye. The door openings on top of the two pyramids look like that eye to some degree.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Richard Cassaro website is really a gem
thank you op for bringing it to our attention SNF

just entered the article he made about the swatiska
i think its important to post something about his research he made
because some people still associate this symbol with hitler

The Ancient Secret of the Swastika & The Hidden History of the White Race

The white race has been deliberately “cut off” from its ancestral religion of Hinduism, which was practiced across prehistoric Europe for thousands of years before the rise of Christianity. As a result, whites in the world have “lost their Path” and forgotten “who they are” spiritually, discarding introspection in their wild pursuit of money and material possessions. We’ll examine the modern day censorship of Europe’s indigenous Hindu faith, and the suppression of its key symbol, the Swastika. We’ll see how, as a result, whites have lost their past, their future, and the greatness of their ancient spiritual Way.

Hitler really destroyed the swatiska reputation after stealing it in the first place
maybe it was the illuminati plan after all to make sure we never find out the truth about it
for thousand of yrs the ancient people were drawing it everywhere in good spiritual intention
and it took Hitler only a few yrs to destroy its reputation completely
now if you draw it somewhere .. people will think you are a crazy nazi racist killer freak

its a beautiful symbol and we should all stop associating it with the nazis
all of our ancestors painted them across the world thousand of yrs ago
they were certainly not like hitlers

time to break the swatiska modern curse and restore the symbol real association

Hinduism—with its exceptionally high spiritual concepts of the Eternal Soul, Reincarnation, Karma, Yoga, the Third Eye, and Nirvana (concepts that many whites are mysteriously embracing today)—is the lost religious tradition of Europe, long before Christianity and the Hebrew Bible arose 2,000 years ago and took its place. This is not a racist conjecture or unsupported opinion; it’s a fact grounded in academia.

edit on 1/28/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The Secret Societies, or mystery schools, were the preservers of the ancient wisdom and universal religion of the previous mother civilizations of Atlantis, and Lemuria. The Church attempted to stamp them out as heretics, because they posed a threat to their control of the Church as a middleman of spirituality to the masses; rather than the masses going inside to find their Light. I used to be an anti-mason, until I read some of Cassaro's stuff, and it clicked for me...The ones in power, are responsible for the disinformation campaign against the Secret Societies and esoteric wisdom, because they are attempting to stop people from taking control of their own lives, so that they can keep them under their rule of thumb.
edit on 28-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Im not sure I would call them the preservers of the ancient knowledge, as in admirable. I think this was a part of how they won allegiance within themselves. Reading Michael Tsarion, it was a deliberate close down of the past cycles and knowledge, done to enslave, where the information was suppressed, hidden and given to the few, but they symbols kept out in plain sight. All the presidents come out of Free Masonry. The ones conducting this hellzone come out of the mystery schools and have all along.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The 'evil ones' you are thinking of, did not originate these teachings, but they adhere to them so that they are given a certain measure of control over those that do not (us). The symbols in plain sight, is because symbols rule our creative subconscious, which they know, and get an immense amount of kicks, watching us be ignorant of their true meanings, and their relationship to our past...It's like they are saying "We know something you don't know!" and proceeding to taunt us with them, because we should know. The mystery schools have preserved the ancient wisdom of the lost civilization, while the 'Elite' you refer to have abused it, and kept it out of our hands, forcing the secret societies to stay secret and hidden as to their true purpose... The secret wisdom and religion practiced by this lost civilization of antiquity is none other than spiritualistic practice of opening the third eye, and chakras. These are not concepts of Hinduism solely; the Indo-Aryan people are the sole descendants of the lost race.

In a world where Christianity makes up 1/3 of the population, could you see the danger they would pose to themselves, by coming out into the open? One only has to take a scroll through any thread in the secret society forum to see the nonsense and dogma that attacks them...To do so on a large scale, would be the death of them....A good many esoteric students of the past, died to preserve their teachings, and great people the likes of Plato, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Pythagoras, and others have all been prone to their teachings...

This is how Plato got his information regarding Atlantis in the Critias....He was not making it up, or drawing the source from thin air; it was information he was prone to, being a student of the mystery schools, and their preserved wisdom and traditions...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hey thanks for the article on Aryan / Hinduism...It seems we've found the 'master' religion... lol. Incredibly interesting. ...

I read that Jesus may have gone to india and learnt alot of hindu / Bhuddist doctrines and taken it back to europe... If so it would sort of be like... jesus was really a prophet of the old gods, trying to correct bastardized version that was flopping about.

Cool stuff guys. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by MamaJ

The Secret Societies, or mystery schools, were the preservers of the ancient wisdom and universal religion of the previous mother civilizations of Atlantis, and Lemuria. The Church attempted to stamp them out as heretics, because they posed a threat to their control of the Church as a middleman of spirituality to the masses; rather than the masses going inside to find their Light. I used to be an anti-mason, until I read some of Cassaro's stuff, and it clicked for me...The ones in power, are responsible for the disinformation campaign against the Secret Societies and esoteric wisdom, because they are attempting to stop people from taking control of their own lives, so that they can keep them under their rule of thumb.

My journey of research has concluded the same. At first, I too was thinking that the Freemasons were no good and now I understand our history much better because of Manly Hall. I am grateful to now be able to research Cassaro's stuff, thanks to this thread. I love great thinkers!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Not to hi-jack any threads; but if you read the first thread in my signature : Triptych Doorway : Third Eye Spirtuality it will clarify a few things for you...I covered the finer points of Richard Cassaro's work, and some of his ultimate conclusions...I think you will enjoy it as much as I did, writing it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
maybe...since these 2 regions (cambodia, and guatamala) are in active earthquake zones, the tried first wooden square structures, then stone or clay squared up structures, and after those repeatedly fell down, the went with a construction common in both lands, volcanos, or, maybe hardened mud anthills, both shaped similar to a pyramid.....maybe 10, 20, or 50 thousand years ago, trail and error was used over a few hundred years, in finding solutions, it was just so slow compared to using a computer today, even slow compared to simple geometry used 2000 years ago

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Everyone needs to look into vortex mathematics, the message is in the math of these structures, undeniable universal truths.. ive been seeking hidden knowledge for years, vortex math removed all the veils!! now we are taking over the illuminati form the outside in, sorry boys, your reign of our world based on suppression of this knowledge is over and this new galactic reality cannot be stopped!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

The same motive any unknown information holds: POWER!

What would such information do to the established religions? Probably the same thing evidence of extraterrestial life would do. It would shake such organizations to their foundations.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
Everyone needs to look into vortex mathematics, the message is in the math of these structures, undeniable universal truths.. ive been seeking hidden knowledge for years, vortex math removed all the veils!! now we are taking over the illuminati form the outside in, sorry boys, your reign of our world based on suppression of this knowledge is over and this new galactic reality cannot be stopped!!!

cay you elaborate on how vortex based mathematics has lifted the veils for you? much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I have found that L.A.Waddel's translations of the Summerian and Egyptian and Indian Hieroglyphic records taken together show how many religions have the roots of their content and language in the reign of zargon and his son Menes (who first unified uper and lower egypt-as above so below)

Well done Dan!

You nailed the origin of this ancient religion to the generation exactly!

Zargon is the biblical Ham, son of Noah. Zargon's son Menes is the biblical Cush (Cusho in Chinese tradition)

Menes' son Athothis is the biblical Nimrod spoken of in Genesis and it is Athothis that was trasformed into the pagan god Horus in Egyptian lore.

These ancient kings were the founders of Babel and the mother/wife Uenephes in Egyptian (Semiremis in the Bible) was the one who created the pagan religious trinity of father, son and mother (Osiris, Isis, Horus; Zeus, Hera, Apollo; Baal, Ishtar, Tammutz etc.)

I just wanted to comment on the accuracy of your post. It was indeed Menes' generation where the begining of this mystery religious system was created, and then as a result of the confounding of languages at the destruction of the tower of Babel, those stories were translated into the 70+ differnt cultures and passed down as the traditions we know today.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tonybotzo

Vortex math explains the way the universe works in a pretty simple equation, from atoms to black holes, undeniably and infinitely, it explains most every masonic symbol, the main masonic symbol of two V's interlocking = vortex mathematics main equation.. all i can say is that for me it has been the key to tie my life together, everything is now making sense.. there are many vortex math youtube videos that will shed light, and i truly think that every earth human should be digging into this subject, the more it gets out the more babylon's illusion will fall!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks OP, Ive been looking for something like this on and off for years, and to think i was about to give up on this website. Its even better the author is in contact with you. Im going to order a copy when the new comes out,any idea when that will be?

Mention ATS to him if you get a chance and he might join up, i know i`ll probably have a ton of questions and ideas once i get into it. I hope it has the same effect "Chariots of the Gods" from Von Danikin had.
edit on 28-1-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow. This is beyond amazing and has filled some gaps in my research...

I've been chasing this hidden knowledge half my life. S & F. Plus 1,000 more symbolic stars and flags. Fantastic thread.

Duality is the key - and I can finally confirm this with your great thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

No problem, I'm glad you found it interesting.

I've let him know about this thread so only time will tell if he signs up and joins in. I know how busy he is though so we'll have to wait and see.

If you want to ask questions then this is the place to do it
fire away and I'm sure you'll get a reply one way or another.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Can you comment on the factual nature of a previous mention of him being a Freemason himself? This is something I have wondered about myself since hearing that.

By the way, here is an interview with Richard Cassaro on VERITAS radio. Ironic, ain't it

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is the big secret: We are the creators of everything. We do it with our minds. We can create anything we want. We have been duped into thinking that we need someone else to give it to us or we need to struggle or fight for it. That is the lie. Fight against the will of others to control your toughts. Use your thoughts to create the life you want. The power lies within. Think .....thats all it takes. think better, think bigger, think whole and perfect because that is what you are capable of. That is the power that has been stolen from us. Common religions rely on a god to give and a god that punishes for things like greed. You were told not to pray for "things". That it is a sin. The sin is not asking and then doing without and being unhappy. ASK and BELIEVE and its yours. PERIOD. I know I'm not the first to say it and I know I wont be the last but it bears repeating as long as it takes.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am pretty sure that the religions across Europe before Christianity was pagan in nature. Nature based religions which were incorporated into Christianity to make it more palitable to the europeans of the time. The Godess became Mary. Estera became Easter. Yule became Christmas etc. If the early Christians had been a bit livelier and party like we could have had a religous holiday every month of the year with paid time off and everything. But alas they were too serious and anything fun was deemed a sin. (think sex which used to be a roadway to the divine and is now thought of as something dirty other than for procreation.In reality you are closer to God during an orgasm than at any other time .Dig that.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join