It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo: 'We Have Evidence Not Made Public Yet' That Goes BEYOND Reasonable Doubt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Awesome marketing.

Half the country still sulking about Obama getting 4 more years.

"We'll hit 'em right after the inauguration boys", "they'll be ripe for the picking and hoping this new evidunce will let them keep their guns".

Que evil laughter to fade: Mmmmuuuuuuhahahahahahahaha......MMMMMMMMMUUUUHAHAHAhahahahahahahahah......haha,,,,he.

Birthers, political flat earthers.
edit on 28/1/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

If Obama were innocent he would go on the front foot and allow everything to become more transparent and nail these guys to the wall. His silence is deafening.

Yeah, right.

Then you'd have Glenn Beck and half of Faux News at his door asking him to prove he isn't a reptilian shape shifter who is really George Zoros/Nancy Pelosi/Chewbucca.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Funny, anyone who calls me a birther, I call a communist.

communist

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

communist

I'd rather be a communist.

Guess the second amendment fuss is dying down. As someone said earlier, if you have information about a crime being committed and do nothing, you're breaking the law. I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Birthers vs Communists.

Atleast communist believe in something real.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I realize that the topic has no convincing evidence either way, pro or con, but...

I gotta admit that when the masses of brainwashed public are saying X, I usually favor and resort to Y as a matter of principle and a rule of thumb. It works more often than it doesn't.

And considering how essentially everything our government claims is either out of context, misrepresented, twisted, or an outright lie...

You know why I am drawn like a moth to the flame. It's my nature.

So forgive me for rolling my eyes and laughing when I hear people claim they know all about Obama's history. This goes especially for the people defending him when in reality, they don't know either. It's all in the air and mutable. Anythings possible at this point.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Personally believe, that having something "illegal" to hold over a president is the way they conduct all their business, so the assassinations only happen if all the blackmail doesnt work.

Presidents are puppets IMO.

This administration has committed crimes against humanity, against the Geneva Convention, against the US people and the constitution as did the Bush administration and the others before him. They don't really need this crime to get rid of him, if the police and the courts worked, instead of being bought of corrupt felons themselves, all these administrators would be arrested and thorough investigations conducted to whom is pulling their strings.

edit on 28-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Birthers vs Communists.

Atleast communist believe in something real.

Yeah, Communists believe in mass murder of those that don't play along with the ruling parties dictations.

Well, that's what the history of any so called Communist government taught me.

Don't get mad at me because I read a book. Get mad at yourself for believing in fantasy.

In reality the government doesn't even exist, it's a delusion we created and supported with little logos and badges and uniforms and a mountain of papers with writing on them.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
he has proof but he won`t release it until an "opportune moment"?
that sounds like obstruction of justice to me he should be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice and with holding evidence.
It sounds like he has nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

communist

My wife is a birther, we have two kids.

Me? Im an impregnator.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
he has proof but he won`t release it until an "opportune moment"?
that sounds like obstruction of justice to me he should be arrested and charged with obstruction of justice and with holding evidence.
It sounds like he has nothing.

Making false claims is also criminal when done in this context.

So either way, handcuffs need to be involved here.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Birthers never die.

Seriously, give it up....it's just sad now.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yeah, Communists believe in mass murder of those that don't play along with the ruling parties dictations.
Do they. Wow. Kinda like the U.S.A then. I wouldn't know, I'm not a communist. I just know that communism is real and exists, and that Birthers believe in fantasy.

Don't get mad at me because I read a book. Get mad at yourself for believing in fantasy.
I'm not mad at you, I didn't even address my post to you. Point out where I stated I believed in Communism.
Point it out.
Point out where I say that I am a communist!

Then maybe I'll get mad at myself for you.

In reality the government doesn't even exist, it's a delusion we created and supported with little logos and badges and uniforms and a mountain of papers with writing on them.

Whatever dude. Kinda like Birthers then, they created a delusion and supporter with rubbish.
I guess we agree then.

So we agree then that Birthers are political flat earthers.

We also agree that Communism exists, as horrible as it is, and it is supported by history that you have read and that Birthers are not supported by such evidence,

So, why are you even arguing!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Birthers never die.

Seriously, give it up....it's just sad now.

What?

Last I checked everyone dies eventually.
Usually around a hundred years being near the higher end.

Is this an argument or just an insult?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

It is similar to the USA but in another shade so to speak.

And no, political ideologies do not exist in reality, they only exist in our heads.

So actually I wasn't calling you a Commie, I was disagreeing that Communism is a real actual object that can be proven scientifically. Only books about it, people who believe in it, etc, are real.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Point out where I stated I believed in Communism.
Point it out.

Here, later in the same post, you gave me a good example to point out:

We also agree that Communism exists

I agree that a belief system mostly based on fantasy called Communism is prevalent in some societies.
I do not agree that it itself as an object, exists.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Every time I hear about Birthers desperately looking for new "evidence", it always reminds me of this...

edit on 28-1-2013 by Garkiniss because: stop questioning my motives

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The bottom line is that the birther movement DIED the moment Obama filed the paperwork to be nominated as the Democrat candidate for President and the the GOP had absolutely no evidence to challenge that nomination. If the nutso sheriff had ANY actual evidence, it would have come out before Obama was officially nominated. He had nothing. He currently has nothing. He will have nothing in the future.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I could see this birth certificate issue coming into play down the line, maybe the government wanted a President who would be able to enact a ton of executive orders in order to take control of the country for a while, but wanted a way to easily retract everything the guy did -

When the time comes, they just say he wasn't legitimate and then that takes care of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. The majority of southern white males hate Obama with a passion (pre election opinion polls) and some of that group MUST be in positions of power to know what evidence there is...or not. Now those people said and did nothing before the election? What utter BS. Unless....oh here we go they have all been silenced by TPTB that is pro Obama. I'm sorry but by no stretch of the imagination is an historical conspiratorial TPTB that is firmly rooted in western protestantism (analyse the actions attributed to TPTB) going to be pro-Obama, come on get real with your own fantasies......is that an oxymoron?

All in all this birther thing is delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join