It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo: 'We Have Evidence Not Made Public Yet' That Goes BEYOND Reasonable Doubt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
In an audio interview posted yesterday Jan 26, 2013, Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio's cold case posse investigating the Obama BC fraud, explains that the investigation has never stopped, and that only the media attention has stopped. In addition, he says that they have uncovered other evidence they will release publicly 'at an opportune moment', which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Obama's BC is indeed a forgery.

Well I dunno bout you guys, but I am extremely interested in what evidence this is, because their case is already so strong that if they are holding the smoking gun, we need to put the final nail in the coffin. It's time they release it. Sick of the arguments back and forth, I just want it solved, so that proceedings can move forward.

In the show they continue, and point out that there is indeed, by legal standards, enough evidence to make an arrest. I heard on another interview done recently Zullo invite Col Powell, to an all expenses paid trip, complete with the fancy hotel and the works, down to his place to hear a presentation. And in fact he extended that same invitation to any US Congressman and/or Senator. As far as I know, no one has taken him up yet on it, including Powell himself.

The never ending saga, it seems.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well I dunno bout you guys, but I am extremely interested in what evidence this is, because their case is already so strong that if they are holding the smoking gun, we need to put the final nail in the coffin.

Their "case' has failed every time it has been before court - remember, their "experts" have never even seen the document they claim is a forgery.... they have no evidence.

It's time they release it. Sick of the arguments back and forth, I just want it solved, so that proceedings can move forward.

It has been solved, Obama was just sworn in for 4 more years. So far birthers have lost about 200 court cases as their "facts" have been shown to be just lies.

In the show they continue, and point out that there is indeed, by legal standards, enough evidence to make an arrest.

So why dont they present their evidence to a DA.... all they have used their "evidence" for is to write a book....

The never ending saga, it seems.

The reason it is never ending is they are making too much money from it, $7 million so far apparently.

Remember last year, they again claimed they had "explosive evidence".... that turned out to be a damp squib!
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I love the bit in the interview where Zullo does not correct Gallup when he calls him "Lieutenant" and implying he had the authority to arrest anyone. That is 100% incontrovertible, undeniable proof, that even a child could see, that the Zullo is 100%, beyond a reasonable doubt, absolutely a total and complete fraud.
edit on 27-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
"We have foolproof proof that the most powerful man in the world is a fraud who shouldn't be allowed to be in his position, but ya know what....we're not going to give you the proof right now. We're just going to tell you about it"

Well I call BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I firmly believe there is enough fuel to burn the Obama Administration to ashes without having to resort to these kinds of absolutely ridiculous and asinine tactics.

Birthers are about as useless as the come.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Whatever is on Obama's BC I still believe his biological father (and mother) are American born; I'm just confused as to why Barak continues to use the surname of a Kenyan who is clearly not his biological father. You can blame the mother for that and I've seen it all too often of kids identified as children of a man who is not theirs biologically.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I'm just confused as to why Barak continues to use the surname of a Kenyan who is clearly not his biological father.

A lot more people are confused as to why you think that..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Nonsense! The Obama administration is the most transparent one in the history of the galaxy!!!

This actually makes sense. On MSNBC this weekend, Chris Matthews (Tingles) did a whole hour on conspiracy theories and mocked the whole ideology surrounding us "conspiracy nuts".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Nonsense! The Obama administration is the most transparent one in the history of the galaxy!!!

This actually makes sense. On MSNBC this weekend, Chris Matthews (Tingles) did a whole hour on conspiracy theories and mocked the whole ideology surrounding us "conspiracy nuts".

Yes, conspiracy nuts are the new scientologists, who were the new New York Mets fans, who were the new pacifists, who were the new "those dang kids!".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Well if it goes beyond reasonable doubt...why not produce it? Why continue to keep the carrot in front of the ass (pun completely intended)? Oh well....

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You're seriously still on this? Really?

Seriously?

Birthers have NEVER been able to provide an ounce of actual proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Alternatively, Hawaii, and Arizona have both publicly stated that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

What's beyond reasonable doubt? Fantasy.

That's all that the birther conspiracy theory is, fantasy, fantasy created by people who just can't accept that this president was constitutionally elected by the people, for the people.

Come back to reality, just for a little while won't you?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
is this about the pdf again ?

that's not the BC

you know that, right ?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

at an opportune moment

Meaning when they can earn maximum cash.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

at an opportune moment

Meaning when they can earn maximum cash.

what's with the commies against cash movement?

i'm sure Sheriff Joe and posse know the stakes involved, complete and total loss of freedom in not just the united states but most of the world, pay attention!

it's great to see that they've done what it takes to investgate this and are keeping it to hold over the heads of the evil doers in D.C.!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

18 USC § 4 - Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

What are you waiting for Zullo? Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Get Arpaio to brief a prosecutor and put your "evidence" in front of a judge. Or shut up.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
What are you waiting for Zullo? Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

he is waiting to write another book.

Get Arpaio to brief a prosecutor and put your "evidence" in front of a judge. Or shut up.

Good question, why doesnt Arpaio do something..... because he knows the 'facts" he claims to have are just lies.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its the information folks, not the medium. Zullo even admits it in this 'deposition':

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
Its the information folks, not the medium. Zullo even admits it in this 'deposition':

That is so accurate also, it is also one of the reason birthers get nowhere with all their false claims!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
at this point dose it really matter?

Even if someone came up with proof, that could not be
denied, 100% real in your face proof that the BC was fake
and that he was born in some other country, dose it matter?

We are still stuck with him, nothing would be done, he would remain
president and we would continue down this horror rabbit hole we are
peering down.
Things are already put in place, at this stage of the game, something like
this is trivial and has no bearing.
He could have been born on Mars or under the ocean, we are still stuck
with the very real and very spooky future that awaits us.
Nothing would change, and other than a nice news clip for the tv to run
24hrs a day, nothing would come of it.

Searching for info about the BC now is only good for the history books
and the lessons of the downfall of the U.S.A. compared to the Roman Empire.
And how the population was duped and lead astray.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
And how the population was duped and lead astray.

Actually the only people duped and led astray are the birthers, who refuse to accept that Obama is a natural born US citizen, and the legal President for 4 more years.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

well this is true you have a point there.
I never really fell into that direction, but many did, it seems
as though the myth took a life of its own and grew like a virus,
but like many colds and flu's i dont think this one will ever die out
either. It will just mutate and change host as time passes.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join