It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Discovery channel show "what they dont want you to know" uses sub messages

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not just on tv... This patent, registered in 2007, claims the use of an integrated system in which a customer, upon entering the store, is identified by one of several types of biometric devices. The system then ranks the customer on a variety of factors such as their credit report, income, spending, history of complaints, and more to assess whether or not the customer should be targeted with positive incentives to get them to stay or "aggressive" disincentives to get them to leave, including the use of subliminal messaging. www.google.com...

No joke and it's not the work of a couple nut jobs making crazy patents. Who are Angell and Kraemer: www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com...,0

The use of subliminal have been used in shopping centers for a while now. This is a future variant. God only knows what is being used currently.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntrinsicMotivation
A couple days ago I had to come up with a topic proposal for my socail psychology term paper. After reading this thread I had found my topic. After running it by my professor I recieved the green light.

Here was the proposal:

In an effort to better understand how corporations and media manipulate people through social influence, I will examine the father of propaganda, Edward Bernays, and the role he played in changing attitudes, affecting group processes, and conforming people using a technique he called the “engineering of consent.”

Thanks for presenting the subject.

Im glad I had a positive influence in helping you choose a topic.

It goes to show that you never know how you are effecting the lives of people. Its a strange world of entanglement indeed. Hope you get an A+

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
They have been doing it for years, to be honest I have no idea why they did it. All I know is that they DID do it.

We can speculate but ultimately thats all it will ever be. If questioned about it they can just throw way with "it was all a joke" I dont know, personally it could be all in fun but the timing of the images leaves a lot to be desired. Listen to what the voice over is saying just when the all seeing eye is flashed.

I think some of these groups use the "it was a joke" defense too easily. It's a bit "in your face" to me. Sure, someone could place such things there, to make a joke, and make people think there was something to a conspiracy, but what better excuse to hide what a group is doing? The best hiding place, after all, is in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
They have been doing it for years, to be honest I have no idea why they did it. All I know is that they DID do it.

We can speculate but ultimately thats all it will ever be. If questioned about it they can just throw way with "it was all a joke" I dont know, personally it could be all in fun but the timing of the images leaves a lot to be desired. Listen to what the voice over is saying just when the all seeing eye is flashed.

I think some of these groups use the "it was a joke" defense too easily. It's a bit "in your face" to me. Sure, someone could place such things there, to make a joke, and make people think there was something to a conspiracy, but what better excuse to hide what a group is doing? The best hiding place, after all, is in plain sight.

agreed.

After all you cant see what you cant accept or dont want to see.

It doesnt matter if the sheep dont believe in it. The fact that those who have heaps of power and control the media believe in it and are incorporating it in plain sight is enough for me to believe that there is more to it than just a "joke".

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Of course there is! No joke lasts that long. There is always something new, some different angle. Plus, that sort tends to be arrogant, and flaunting the truth would make them feel powerful. Especially since a lot of people refuse to believe anything is happening. I have a close relative like that. No curiosity, no concern about ANYTHING, literally. Someone that actually states "what difference would it make" about such matters. Drives me totally crazy, and you can imagine trying to talk about anything!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's also kind of weird that I have been trying to get them to do an episode on ThE C.I.A & The Finders Cult for like 2 months now, and they have responded. [since they sent a plea to the fans for ideas] As of yet there is still no episode , and they are going into this baloney john titor crock atm
. The C.I.A Finders maybe something "stuff they don't want you to know" something they may not want us to know!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

i noticed it, they're between the cuts between clips. the pyramid is at 4:00 on the video you linked. it's actually pretty slow, it takes up quite a few frames. most people should be able to see that.

i don't think it is in there for any manipulation, just something put in to cater to the audience.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join