It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age movement is quite literally confused and mad!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
There are many things I would like to say here, but I will keep it short. The OP has made it clear there are not many grey areas for he/she any longer in this particular subject.

How can you ever expect to have a healthy conversation about a subject when you close your mind to things so quickly because of what you hear from a few books or videos on youtube. Stop looking for someone to wave a magic wand and say hocus pocus and you will be much better off.

You went into this new experience hoping for something that would change you or benefit you in some way. You came out on the other end with a new belief so strong that you are willing to insult the intelligence and muscle mass of random people on the internet if they disagree with you.

It seems to me the 'New Age' hocus pocus has changed you more then you realized.

There are many ways to look at the same half-empty glass.

If my words came off as insulting in some way in this post, then I apologize in advance.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Good reply you have described the situation accurately. Im not actually Jaded i have decided to have fun with the new age.......use it for comedy relief. Every new age person i had met in any capacity embodies these core elements Greed, Unbalanced Ego, and Lifestyle. They are phoney but thats ok i can use them for amusement

I'm glad you are enjoying it and having a laugh. Life is far too short to be too serious all the time.

But, the motivation for the current line of humour is being Jaded. You didn't get what you hoped for from your time.

No matter. Smile and enjoy each day Athlon.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This should have nothing to do with who's smarter than who. If you knew anything about the brain, you would know, it doesnt even store information. It stores it in your dna. Which, is made up of binary code, so we can literally read dna and molecules. New agers understand that, and are wanting to harness the information the collective consciousness, and the universal energy field, not through computer, but into their dna. Its a legit science. But you cant just jump on the wagon and expect to be a part of the band.

Bottom of page five is my first reply. This could be misconstrued.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

I dont think he should be making fun of them. Thats an ego problem there. His lifestyle denies anything past physical, because he makes fun of them. Think you can troll? I hear 4chan is hiring new users for free. Go there.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Some of the best New Age stuff

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.scribd.com...

cornerstonepublishers.com...

www.crystalclarity.com...

www.vedantastl.org...

www.paperbackswap.com...

oh yes, and of course the Bhagavad Gita www.bhagavad-gita.org...

for a start anyway
edit on 27-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Im sorry. I got through your second reply and laughed at your "eloquent" OP. Wanna see eleqoquent, read a book about consciousness. That's sophisticated. And it seems like your the mad one because you can't be a part of something new. I'm not defending them, but you said a guy was trolling, as you trolled him, singing a song that has nothing to do about trolling. Eloquently put, your dumb, speechless, and until you find your voice, you can't experience potentials of understanding life in way beyond the physical dimensions.

my my such inhospitality and after all my good efforts to enlighten the little Troll in you.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

No, eloquent.
in lay terms- literal. Dumb is speechless. You wanna say your eloquent. There it is, so call it trolling. I see how you roll.

Everyones got a troll under the bridge, man. Why try to get trolls, trolling, when you're trying to prevent that? Contradictive, you are, young one. Master trolla, displeased he is.

Just understand the words you use, and rephrase a bit, and you would see the inhospititbilty , is actually using the word you dont understand. Eloquent. Im not trying to be harsh, but straight forward.

And dont confuse New age movement, for New Age Mysticism. Jesus was a mystic. Joseph was a mover. See the difference?
edit on 27-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Now i know what happened to the boy who cried wolf he ascended to a new level and became a Troll.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Good reply you have described the situation accurately. Im not actually Jaded i have decided to have fun with the new age.......use it for comedy relief. Every new age person i had met in any capacity embodies these core elements Greed, Unbalanced Ego, and Lifestyle. They are phoney but thats ok i can use them for amusement

This says it all - this is all you ever need to read from the poster Athlonsavage - please keep this in mind when you read his posts or threads.
Never forget.
He is not serious about anything and he is dishonest. He is having fun at your expense - he is abusing you.

He intends to get pleasure out of your misery.

He obviously went into what he calls 'new age' for a reason - to relieve his unhappiness. He has not found what he wanted there but gets small gaps in his misery by hurting others. It makes him feel big, but it is just ego.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

This says it all people - this is all you ever need to read from the poster Athlonsavage - please keep this in mind when you read his posts or threads.
Never forget.
He is not serious about anything and he is dishonest. He is having fun at your expense - he is abusing you.

He intends to get gets pleasure out of your misery.

Itsnowagain you look like your in need of a hug there..... must of been a Hard day in the office of the all seeing eye which has made you grumpy.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

He is really just hurting himself. Who knows how many lifetimes it will take before his soul learns the lesson.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

He is really just hurting himself. Who knows how many lifetimes it will take before his soul learns the lesson.

I know.
Bless him.

I used to think he was genuine but i see very clearly now.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

less lifetimes than the number of lentils youll consume in a week

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I know.
Bless him.

I used to think he was genuine but i see clearly now.

Remember Itsnowagain its all happening now and whats happening is nothing, your anger is due to separation from an emotional attachment to a expectation which turned out to be nothing.
i just enlightened you

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I know.
Bless him.

I used to think he was genuine but i see clearly now.

Remember Itsnowagain its all happening now and whats happening is nothing, your anger is due to separation from an emotional attachment to a expectation which turned out to be nothing.
i just enlightened you

Do you see anger?
I am enlightened to what you are and so will everyone else be.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I see you giving me the three word question trick again and its like a new age version of the three card trick. Please use real sentences.
edit on 27-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I see you giving me the tree word question trick again and its like a new age version of the three card trick. Please use real sentences.

Explain which tree word question you refer to.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

the one where its roots are embedded in all three regions of heaven, earth and hell. Look under one of the three magical cups and youll find one of these. Once a person knows how the magic trick is done then they know what its motivating agenda is and which is to confuse and contradict the peace and harmony of the human mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

However, I consider mockery, no matter who or what the target, to be the lowest and least convincing argument in any debate. If it is your purpose to continue with such an unsubstantiated dismissive attitude, I doubt there is anything further I could add to this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

less lifetimes than the number of lentils youll consume in a week

Who said I eat lentils? You assume too much. However, I am not surprised by your half-azzed remark. As I stated, in insulting the others here, you hurt yourself. The karma for willful ignorance is separation from God.
Not everyone is an Old Soul, and it may indeed take lifetimes to develop.

I do recommend yoga and meditation for the raising of the kundalini, but only if you really want to find truth. In the event you simply wish to move on with the materialism of ordinary life, that is your prerogative and likely most here will respect that.
I wish you well. If you encounter me in other threads, you may see a more warrior-like stance. But even Arjuna had to fight the Battle of Armageddon.

Oh and for the record, I really prefer Tandoori chicken and Chana Masala

edit on 27-1-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join