It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I don't know you

And I didn't even yet dig into your posting history, but somehow I already know

You are just Awesome

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapjacks
Do you have any credible sources to back any of this? Or is this just your theory and not physical "proof"?

Yes

The eye witness testimony of thousands of people across countries, languages, cultures, spheres of influence

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Let me take a stab at that....

Your good with tests...

Now, how about you tell us what your 140 IQ has to do with this topic, and why we should care?

Don't think that I subscribe into idea that I am better than person B, we are all spirits in human bodies

HOWEVER

our human bodies are not all the same when it comes to performance, mental and Physical performance

Those who for whatever reason have faster brain (tool for the spirit to use), have ability to figure out things others can't or are not motivated enough to.
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Sounds about right OP

You're not Alex Collier are you?

no

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
In my encounter with them, I was awoken one night in June of 09 about 2 in the morning..............

man that is powerful testimony,

your comment falls into something called aggregate evidence,

how does it work ?

When 1 person tells you a story, it means NOTHING

When 100 people tell you a story, it still means NOTHING

When 1000 people from same country/culture tell you a story, it means NOTHING

When 5000 people from many different places, tell you a story, it means something.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Orion is from star trek and they are basically the same exact as you explain it. Not saying you stole it but it is similar.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

As far as E.T. craft go, I am going to put forth a thought that may help explain away some of the blurryiness, I'm sure everyoine has already taken into account the motion-blur that may occur but what about the very thing that Einstein, himself, predicted about travelling light, how a straight beam of electromagnetic light can become distorted by the effects of gravitational pull. Also, remeber the old CRT televisions that used electro-magnetic coils on the neck of the tube to provide proper alignment and convergence of the picture information? Okay, so what if some of the blurry pictures are really from the anti-gravity drive fields, if such a propulsion system exists, surrounding the crafts and perhaps creating a vortex of energy around the perimeter of the craft which would then return slightly scattered light back to the camera?

Just a theory I have but what if that were found to be the case?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

The world population is the total number of living humans on Earth. As of today, it is estimated to number 7.061 billion by the United States Census Bureau, The Encyclopedia of World Cultures has entries on over 1500 different culture-groups

1. i have not seen pictures of half these cultures or more. does that mean they do not exist?

2 if i was piloting a ship and didnt want to be seen, would i fly to areas with massive amounts of lights, or fly to somewhere like a jungle? as in poor people with no phones or cameras?

3 if you were on a mission and someone found you out/spotted you, wouldnt you 007 them?

4 even though the ships are pretty big, and the earth is pretty small, its still PRETTY FREAKIN BIG. heh

but from cave paintings, middle ages text /pictures wood carving sculptures, paintings, ect ect and up to current photos/pictures of "ufo" id say something exist.

but im witht The rest of people wtf no pics or links to evidence...

F A I L

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism
Hey by all means. Think of me as the most deluded whack job, if it gives you pleasure/security.

If it doesnt give me pleasure or security, can I still take you up on your offer?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know one thing, I've watched so many blurry martian - nasa - malin photos that I know something incredibly deceiving is going on with the images that are leaked out. And I am blown away how so many call them rocks when they clearly are not. I've seen one honest guy on youtube telling it like it is and posters are burning him for it.

It just so sad!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I think you should read the rest of the Ra material cause you seem to have missed a few points. Especialy that all Egyptian gods were 3rd density aliens. Cause they weren't. Also you speak of the Orion group but forget to mention the others?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Great story and why not?All available information mixed in a short plot and some of it must be true.What exactly?Who cares as long as I know it is possible.
Also,like your funny,relaxed and eloquente style.....sweet!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

OP you should have posted your story in "The Gray Area" section and you would not have had the backlash you are currently getting.

Because in the UFO's and Alien forum people are looking for links, facts, pictures, and solid evidence to back the claims.

Maybe ask a mod to move it for you.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Good post but wrong in a lot of areas. The larger alliance between dracs, Orion and annunaki is called the anchara alliance. They have lost a lot of their strength. You are correct they are all the bad guys. You are wrong about Egypt most of the Egypt gods were a mixed bunch of good and bad same goes for enlil and enlil. Et
To go further you need to understand lemuria and Atlantis and note we went backwards from 8d 200,000 years ago. Even further back the pa-tal seeded life on earth 500 million years ago. The pa-tal are the golden race 12d.
edit on 22-1-2013 by frenzy4444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I joined this site many years ago to learn as much as possible about the ET and UFO phenomenon, and after all of these years it's still the same stories with absolutely little to no proof. It's actually becoming quite discouraging and I wish something tangible would finally happen. All of these tall tales that I read about are just theories until there's some solid evidence. Most of them sound like a Star Trek movie. I'm positive that there's life out there in the universe but if all of this craziness that some of you speak of, would just be too dificult to keep a secret from the world.

Is anybody else tired of the crappy pics and videos that surface from time to time? Just once I would like to see a video and be blown away!!! You'd think with all of our technology and access to video equipment the evidence would be growing at an astonishing rate.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
lol..sorry but i also invested a lot of time studying this subject and my sources are the best ...and you are plain wrong about many things.

The greys are not ET...they are from a parallel universe and tunneled in our system to get our dna because ours is similar to theirs ,only that they can not reproduce anymore so they needed our dna to reproduce..
they are not evil..they just dont have emotions because of cloning.

THe best source for ET is bashar..an extra terrestrial which we have contact to..funny thing: even ufo believer dont believe this open secret..until they take time to check bashar out.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
thats just materials from the dulce papers, mate

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
the photos are blurry because the craft are multidimensional and retain some of their other-dimensional elasticity.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in Skunk Works?

However...

The ever famous PLEIADIANS are one such alliance group, only one problem, they actually call themselves Plejorans (or something to that effect) and live beyond the Pleiadian stars, not that it matters really.

I have to say that I do believe in aliens being, in 2013 it sounds a little stupid believe that we are the only one planet in Universe with life, and I do believe they time to time visit our beautiful planet but I'm a little skeptic about people talking to them and interacting with them, especially if it is a matter of spirituality, religion, gods etc...

The point is how can an alien race call themselves like the name of space region WE see from Earth?

To me that sounds very strange, I mean, it is like we call ourselves Milkian and aliens call our galaxy Milky Way like us! That sounds pretty impossible, doesn't it?

There may be only one reason for this to happening, that life really started from Earth, evolved before human race, developed the technology/ability to travel in Universe, colonize the Universe, re-colonize Earth by telling to primitive the way of calling objects in the sky and then went away again to continue colonization.

In fact this sounds impossible.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I write a fair bit of Science Fiction myself.
Good Read!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join