It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
if you believe that there is an US vs THEM, you are still buying into the dogma.
if you are thinking linearly in time, you need to find out what the quantum entanglement vs Holographic universe means.

Here is the reality:
- there are 3 types of us here on this planet
1. The souls who are the best of the universe who decided to come here to experience forgetfulness, to expand the creator and when we are done, take this fantastic learning back to the universe.
2. There are some here just for vacation. They are enlightened but want to do this for fun.
3. There are some here as prisoners, just dropped by millions of races of billion planets out there. Some of these may be Orlons that are not wanted elsewhere. Some of us are just doing our term here.

If you are thinking of when the aliens contacted then you are totally off track. We have all been around for billions of years in this universe. There is no such thing as "meeting an alien". This is a preserved sanctuary / prison. Yes once in a while some stray ships / aliens pass the security defense grid and show their faces. There is millions of visiting ships yearly. Some come for fun to see what we are doing here, some stay in another dimension right here and enjoy what we have, but we can't see them. There is quite a few other planets in the universe that have done the same.

here is some news for you:
WE ARE THEM, THEY ARE US.

we are all from orion, plaeidies, sirous B,,former Mars dwellers, former asteriod between Mars and Earth that we blew up, plus from tons of other places.
There are quite a few of us here who have Mars memory. We were there millions of years ago.

Yes of course, there are some new souls on this planet too but you can bet almost anyone who is on ATS has been around the block at least couple of million years.

Good luck with your journey.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

JewAgainstZionism, it is a DELIGHT to read your posts and answers, friend.

But of course, again attacks over attacks, for telling the truth. It’s the old rule of thumb: The deeper the truth, the fiercer the personal attacks.

1. Besides:

===> There is no need to always present evidence on discussion boards. It is a viable variant to “only” present new information, opinions, trains of thought and then just leave it to the readers to verify/check what’s presented, or leave it open for future research (as direct proof may often not be available, see below). That is how the opening post was obviously meant. So no reason to get upset or personally attack the original poster. (Except of course for those with a cover up agenda, greetings to the zillions of secret society fellows on the web).

Accordingly I feel no urge to criticise “mere” information. If I don’t like it, I leave the thread, probably with a short remark, no problem. If it sounds interesting, I possibly gained a rewarding starting point for further personal research.

===> Secondly, presenting information AND thorough evidence may take much, much longer. So for original posters with only scarce time there must be an option to quickly present some core information also without evidence. Otherwise many pieces of great information could not be presented at all.

===> Thirdly it is to be considered that most evidence regarding issues like the OP’s gets hidden, destroyed, removed, locked away by powerful Governments. So it may not even be theoretically possible to provide hard evidence for certain issues. Now does that mean we may not discuss them. Certainly NOT.

===> The same goes for issues that cannot YET be scientifically explained or proved. For instance, how the heck are we supposed to provide evidence for astral level occurrences? Anybody a 4D camera? Or an ouja surf board to take shots from in the astral plane …?

Now for all these reasons the posting of “mere” information is NOTHING to complain about per se. It is one reasonable thread opening variant. Again, how can someone seriously claim that only Information “with” evidence may be discussed.

2. About content. Sometimes “no evidence” threads may be annoying if presented information was just made up. But that is certainly not the case with JewAgainstZionism’s threads. I have for years been researching issues he addresses, and must state: As far as I found conclusions for myself, they EXACTLY add up to JewAgainstZionism’s views.
edit on 23-1-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don`t get me wrong, we could definitly share a common ancestry with a specific race, multiple races. The only difference would(Im no expert, and my choice of words could be wrong) is the genes, and how they could encompass different minerals andchemicals from the planet in their body, or the pressure and air(which could require some to wear suits). Not to mention light from the sun could have a adverse effect to their skin to the radiation give from it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

Not to pick on u or jewsagainstzionism....But good luck with that. Cause ur gunna need a ton of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Doesn't it make you wonder why someone posting here would say "Extra Terrestrial alliance group nonsense"?

In the posters mind, is only 1 type of ET allowed to visit Earth?
Is it so hard for them to understand that if 1 species can visit Earth then more than one can also visit Earth?

If 1 group of space travelers knew about us, why would other groups not know?
Would they not communicate with each other?

Does the poster feel that different species are not able to trace the routes that other spaceships travel?
Do they think that spaceships do not travel in straight routes to their destination, that they need to planet hop, like our primitive spacecraft do?

Does the poster think worm holes could not exist?
Or do they think worm holes can be set to make many stops, like trains, with a final destination not known from the start?

Does the poster think that an ancient spacefarring civilization could not exist?
Or do they think that an ancient spacefarring civilization would not leave a record of where they have been and what they had found?
A record that would include Earth.

Does the poster feel that other planets visited by this ancient civilization would not want to travel to the places the ancients had left a record of?

Or is it that the poster wants to feel superior and cannot tolerate 1 extraterrestrial species on Earth, let alone many?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Excellent post! So how do we get out of this vibrational trip wire? I feel as if I've been here a long time. I do sense the tourist having fun here while thinning the bars to our cage. Will we submit to the landlords as their working class or find our wings?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Originally posted by true-life
... Here is the reality:
- there are 3 types of us here on this planet
1. The souls who are the best of the universe who decided to come here to experience forgetfulness, to expand the creator and when we are done, take this fantastic learning back to the universe.
2. There are some here just for vacation. They are enlightened but want to do this for fun.
3. There are some here as prisoners, just dropped by millions of races of billion planets out there. Some of these may be Orlons that are not wanted elsewhere. Some of us are just doing our term here.

In your opinion, what would be the exact function of our (according to JewAgainstZionism: "Orion") “prison guards”? Just to guard us? Then something seems amiss, doesn’t fit, at least at first glance. Given the incredible havoc they wreak on Earth’s societies, there appears to be more than just the prison planet/sightseeing/experiencing background you describe. Additional (main) agendas? Or in other words, is Earth really a prison planet or yet just another colonized/subjugated planet...? Or else?

Btw, what happens to "prisoners" who (really) learned their “lesson”? Are they allowed to leave the "cycle" (also depicted in the OP)?
edit on 23-1-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Those Orion/Aryan bastards. *nods*

...what had Hitler and his contemporary scholars so interested in Indo-Aryan history? - where .did. that notion of the Superman come from? =3

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You might do a search on Hitler and the Vril society.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Belief is a powerful tool. It makes us very powerful at times. Basicly without getting into a very deep topic. Its a protection spell. When teaching i use the analogy of the power of the spoon. If you belive in it with no doubt at all you can do anything with it. Karmic law abiding applys as well as other laws but thats getting deep again. Lots of reading required to understand these laws. As well as expermintation thro pratices desined to show you how these laws work in aplication in materialistic life. Quite a science realy. A quiet mind helps see the threads of the web

Thanks for your reply. I agree belief is a powerful tool. I do recall reading of a few occasions where non-believers were reportedly involved in the supposed incidents - one apparently yelled out Christ's name in the shock of seeing whatever he saw, and they still left.
None are first hand accounts, just lots and lots of reading.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join