It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of blurry UFOs? Let me tell you real nature of ETs, the ORIONS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Let me take a stab at that....

Your good with tests...

Now, how about you tell us what your 140 IQ has to do with this topic, and why we should care?

Don't think that I subscribe into idea that I am better than person B, we are all spirits in human bodies

HOWEVER

our human bodies are not all the same when it comes to performance, mental and Physical performance

Those who for whatever reason have faster brain (tool for the spirit to use), have ability to figure out things others can't or are not motivated enough to.
edit on 21-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

Since the thread is about whatever we wish to discuss can I ask if a faster brain having the ability to figure things out others cant why would that brain show itself to be dysfunctional in a public forum.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Hey OP, Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I too have been studying this phenomenon for close to a decade (if you've had your own experiences, it's much easier to fathom the possibilities).

My theory definitely parallels yours on several points.

But, like other posters have said in this thread..... there is just soo much we don't know and so many other factors that can come into play.

This is where "belief" comes into play.... but I do think the arrival of the totalitarian NWO has stemmed from much bigger things than just clever Bankers wanting to get rich.
......aka the Secret Societies of the world and their impact throughout history.

edit on 22-1-2013 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
It would be cool if there were a forum on ATS dedicated to "highly speculative topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven",

There is, it's called Skunk Works afair, and I didn't see any sarcasm, so just saying.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by Awen24
so... because we're tired of blurry pictures...

you give us text?

I feel gypped.

So feel gypped !!

What do I care you Orion member,

Be aware! I'm OrionHunter (Check out my Avatar). I'm in the process of stringing these buggers by their balls!

So don't worry, be happy!

edit on 22-1-2013 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I really don't want to say it, mainly because you seem to have all this worked out, but the greatest trick Satan ever pulled was making the world believe that he does not exist. Look up Project Monarch or MK Ultra, for all we know the main people spreading this Alien agenda are victims of severe Mind Control. That would explain why people absolutely believe their expiences to be 100% true because their mind is telling them it is.

Another thing you can do is look up a man by the name of Jack Parsons, he is the father of rocketry in the USA and was also an infamous Occultist and adept of black magic sex rituals. He studied under the very well known Aleister Crowley(you know Hitler's buddy). Another significant figure in Jack Parsons life was L. Ron Hubbard (creater of Scientology) and also black magician. Together they figured out how to complete a ritual (The Babalon Working) that was basically suppose to cause a woman that both Ron and Jack were sleeping with to be impregnated with Satan's seed I.E. the antichrist.

Well the story goes that the ritual was held in the area where the supposed Roswell incident eventually happened a whole two years after. At the time both claimed "The Babalon Working" to be a success, but the fun times did not last very long because L. Ron Hubbard ran off with the chick and took almost $21,000 of Parsons money with them. About two years after the ritual the first atom bomb was built and the crash at Roswell happened. Don't take my word for it though do the research its very easy information to find for yourself.

There are two sides to every coin and though I have seen a couple UFO's myself, I have yet to abandon my spiritual beliefs. I see the Propaganda on television, and I just don't by it. There is much more to these beings than just physical Aliens and spaceships. As a matter of fact arguably the most important and most respected ufologist in history is a french scientist named Jacques Vallée. He came to the conclusion that after years of research he believed that what we know as UFO's and Aliens today are more akin to being interdimensional and metaphysical rather than physical beings like us humans. (in the movie Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind the French scientist was suppose to be a chracterization of Vallée)

edit on 22-1-2013 by beastnwokillah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Once I saw that he incorporated Billy Meier's crap into the OP, I did an about-face.

Well, once I hit the reply button I will...

But Billy Meier? Really?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I have to point out that these Reptilians even have the ability to temporarily imprison your soul, so not just kill your body, but take your soul as well.

"Soul" is a primitive, defunct and very human concept.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beastnwokillah

But what if Sananda was piloting that craft? I have a feeling he regrets all the worship nonsense that keeps people from awakening within as he did.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Oh I will bite, 50 alien races in 10,000 what evidence?

There must be some to make such a claim!

Also what makes me laugh when people refer to these so called alien races they claim to know so much about they seem to refer to the names we gave the constellations they are supposed to be from

So many threads like this on here but if nothing else you get a

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Are you saying that a Satanic ritual occured at the Roswell site in order to bring about the 'Roswell crash'? It was in fact brainwashing/ satanic hallucination of military servicemen and never really happened? That is really too far out there in my opinion. I instantly turn off whenever someone mentions Satan or the antichrist. It is no secret that the military have (and probably still) practice brainwashing on their troops but what agenda would Roswell further? Space explorers losing their way? Nothing was said of their intentions, good or bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

but the greatest trick Satan ever pulled was making the world believe that he does not exist

Heh......

I think the greatest trick Man ever pulled was making the world believe that Satan exists and that Man is not responsible for their own Immoral (evil) actions.
edit on 22-1-2013 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hi OP,
First off I'm going to say best of luck with this!...You Clearly will have your hands full and will rightfully have to prove your case to be taken seriously..

Do you want to here something deeply depressing??

I'm going on 30 years with a considerable interest in the so called outsiders(; and have tried to find answers to at least some of my questions....

This is where many will stop reading, but there absolutely is no question about their existence for me. Trust me when I say for years I thought it was just insane..but over time....
I say only to consider the reputable sources that have come forward over the last 60+ years, knowing that speaking the words would do much harm to their reputations...but They did speak the truth...

This is the short of what I think..

There are forces at work that have embedded their questionable influence into our Earth lives long ago...

They played the Power brokers of our planet back in the 50's and won. The end result is them having overwhelming control of the real issues we now face.

Tell me you have not watched these current day scenarios take place and questioned..How is this even possible??
or
perhaps:
Who even benefits...

I just doesn't add up..
Imagine being in a very serious card game and not be able to identify the other player MEANING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ANY OF THEIR STRATEGY... IT SIMPLY WON'T MAKE SENSE
sorry if I've over use the caps...I still get excited...which results in mini vacations from the subject

Didn't mean to go on and on....trust your inner instincts and realize your not going to be able to debunk everything and the truth is Far stranger than any fiction...

tom

edit on 22-1-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Da faqu did i jus read?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

great wisdom, not sure i agree that you know what true wisdom is. It is not researched information of misinformation because that is the same old information everyone gives, great new insights i muast say. You have no personal intutive insights either. If you only knew but you dont.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

So, Awen, how does it feel to be an Orion, or was it Orionid,

Wait a minute, doesn't that galactic insult violate some TOS somewhere on ATS?

edit on 22-1-2013 by Divine Strake because: because because of the wonderful things ATS does.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

OrionHunter, your avatar is awesome, and thanks! SOMEbody's gotta do it, right?

Star, sir, for your post!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So the Orions are like goa'uld, except more lame, and the Pleiades are like Asgard from the Stargate SG-1?

edit on 22-1-2013 by NeverBackDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nice story! Could be excellent for a movie scenario, or tv-series... or whatever.....
I have some questions regarding this theory:
Do you consider them (Orion) to be behind New World Order agenda and the pyramidal structure?
If yes, then what would you imagine NWO like? Will they come out and reveal themselves as our creators and rule tyraniically feeding from our energy?
Are they also called Anunnaki?

Originally posted by Awen24
What I don't understand, however, is how... when practically every phone on earth these days can take a decent picture, we still don't have so much as a single incontravertible piece of evidence.

If they are from another dimension or are outside of our visual range, then that could be an explanation why we / cameras can't "see" them.
edit on 22/1/2013 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What you've written piques my interest. I'm a fan of Close Encounters, and always wondered about the frenchman. I've seen so many unexplained things in skies as well, and the concept of interdimensional
beings might explain some sightings. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i enjoyed reading your thread
but what has brought you to these conclusions , no i dont want all the years of info/disinfo u dug throught over countless nights and oh so long hours , please give me specifics as i would really like to know

YOU HAVE MY FULL ATTENTION !
now enlighten me or this is just another well writen ET theory !

i can honestly say i am a beliver ! i have seen ufos more than once , im WAY pat wondering are they here .. fact is they are here an d they have been interacting with this earth possibly longer than humans have breathed air
So the more i can learn about whats happening up there the better ! i
i know a lot of haters will say how can anyone possibly know , we dont ! thats what were trying to find out

Rascal

edit on 22-1-2013 by RascalTruthSeeker because: deserve s n f

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join