It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

How do you know he hasn't been back? We have had some great teachers trying to influence cultures.
He may not have been back since his last incarnation as Jesus.
We can also think back on The book of Enoch and remember whats written there. Everyone would spend 3000+ (cant remember exact years) years confused. I will have to look for the link, and will if you want to see where it is written.
Maybe you are right though, who knows?

There is no evidence Jesus has reincarnated within the last 2000 years (could prove it here in its reassemblance or proclimation 'IM HERE NOW' my name is David Blaine or Dynamo); there is no evidence he ever existed in the first place. I would never claim rightiousness about anything; just a feeling of perfect resonance that I cannot deny (rote info form unwinds as my truth doesnt mean it has to be anyone elses). Its all about individual journeys into personal potencial spiritual madness. Jesus has not re-occurred/believe me he has not reappeared. His brother in kind Mohammed took the job of the Middle east 670 years later, the other, Buddha's territory; the Orient became a combined hinduism Co-op. The thought of ONE in kind with an afterlife GOD resident soul is resonant within all three majors. Im not saying I am right because all thoughts about this are NOT WRONG. God concept could be inserted as a false 30 second commercial break; not by 5 books that were written by Moses (who?) Cartoon character 3000bc. Someone Else is in charge *the director/dictator* and it pretends to to be the overlord god we fell for. Dont believe anything except this precept: you are God as an individualized partical of; expressing itself within billions of souls or soul groups.
edit on 31-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Beautiful.

I have nothing more to contribute.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lucifer was an angel in the heavenly realm that tried to supersede God. A fight ensued and Lucifer was thrown out of heaven down to earth by God. It was here that he gained the name of Satan.

While I respect anyone's opinion, I reject an opinion that is stated as fact. Your entire OP is your own creative opinion. There is absolutely nothing to back up your claim. The few times you attempt to state your claim, you take scripture, out of context and offer it up as proof of your opinion. It does not work!

I could state my beliefs to you, in the same manner but that would only be my opinion, based on my own experience and understanding of whom God is.

I can't help but sense the vehement behind everything you post. You are contradicting yourself, if you claim to love others as yourself. Does that include Christians? Based on your post I would have to conclude not.
That logic would lead me to believe you do not like yourself very much. Your attempt to mislead many will fail miserably. That is the point of your OP, is it not? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Pax

edit on 1/1/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
SANTA is an anagram for SATAN
and
CLAUS is an anagram for LUCAS

LUKE/LUCAS is the root of LUC = LUCIFER

so SANTA CLAUS = LUCIFER SATAN

----------------------------------------

it is the time of year when ppl go into debt to trade consumer goods to make the rich richer at the cost of destroying the earth.

---------------------------------

Also

Namaste
MeSatan
MeSanta

Father Time is Saturn which also represents Satan.

Fairy Xmas and

Crappy Jew Year

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Akragon

Most "role playing" games have dungeon masters who are the Gods of the realm... and they are not on the players side...

*snip't*

Had to interject on this one, of this whole thread, I think your quote encapsulates it, and other misguided thoughts. To most DM's, they ARE versus the player. This thought in itself is wrong. I have played with 'player-killer' DM's, and it isn't a very wholesome experience. The point of the game, is to work together, not against each-other. The entire game is better when the DM and the players co-operate to tell a story, and when it clicks, it's magic. The coming together of various forces to achieve is an amazing thing to witness. I think that's the entire point of the game, to work together to tell a better story. My goodness I never realized how much RPG's mimic the nuances and realities of life. If you think of God as a DM, his job becomes so much easier to understand. His job is not to make your life easy, his job is to make your life interesting, and join with you in the overcoming, and the eventual reveling in the victory you won. Brilliance. Seems a lot of people see it as US Vs/ GOD. IMO, that's just not the way it is.

Off-Topic: I hope you find a better DM, and if your the 'player-killer' yourself, there are IMO 'better' ways.

On-Topic: I have never really been able to reconcile the actions and representations of God in the Old Testament, with the acts and traits of the God of the New. Until I realized, that we, as a people, are trying to wrap our tiny little brains around infinity. That we, the construct, are trying to define the divine, or the creator. Using our own limited (and oft times ignorant) understanding of the nature of reality, no less. I tend to think of it as Sims trying to understand the player who created them.

This part is directed at no-one. I think the Bible has been edited too many times, by too many hands. You must separate the wheat, from the chaff. What is the real word, and what has been added, and/or imagined? That is for each person to decide I think. I tend to think that the universe itself is the physical manifestation of God, so that would mean that, by definition, God IS Satan. Because God is all. Does that make him bad? Is the Grim Reaper evil because he takes life? I think not. I think the devil performs exactly as the divine wills it. No more, no less. We are all allotted our roles to play. Even the Devil. For all those that rail against the 'unfair' nature of this game, I say unto you, even the Devil has to play by the rules, why should you be any different?

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Chronogoblin
Akragon

AkragonMost "role playing" games have dungeon masters who are the Gods of the realm... and they are not on the players side...

ChronogoblinHad to interject on this one, of this whole thread, I think your quote encapsulates it, and other misguided thoughts. To most DM's, they ARE versus the player. This thought in itself is wrong. I have played with 'player-killer' DM's, and it isn't a very wholesome experience. The point of the game, is to work together, not against each-other.

What is the point; why are you playing 'other' than against another EGO format to destroy or in the virtual world destroy one another? DO YOU not realize you are mimicking a virtual world here that you wake up to every morning? Are you working together outside of keystrokes and a flat screen to get together in a LasVegas Comicon for a reunion? I have to ask, what is the point of Grand Theft Auto (unless youve never been a forward observer Marine/sniper and actually had 261 confirmed kills). BabyCakes.

ChronogoblinThe entire game is better when the DM and the players co-operate to tell a story, and when it clicks, it's magic. The coming together of various forces to achieve is an amazing thing to witness. I think that's the entire point of the game, to work together to tell a better story. My goodness I never realized how much RPG's mimic the nuances and realities of life.

Did it ever occure to you this is the primal point? you are being led into a reality YOU CANT ENVISION because you think its a computer game? YOU ARE HALF RIGHT because you are living in a virtual world that is made of PHYSICAL MATTER. You cant tell a better story than the one you have totally missed about the reason for your own existance and for some reason cant tell the difference.

ChronogoblinIf you think of God as a DM, his job becomes so much easier to understand. His job is not to make your life easy, his job is to make your life interesting, and join with you in the overcoming, and the eventual reveling in the victory you won. Brilliance. Seems a lot of people see it as US Vs/ GOD. IMO, that's just not the way it is.

Us/vs/them? There is nothing other than the Absolute Unbounded Manifold; a suggestion of potencials that exist in the binary non physical realm and through subsets of itself (OR by definintion) become smaller poiniant Accurate expressions of itself (defining concsiousness subsets and thank IT for enabling you as being the simpleton 'guy' playing irrevelent computer games in your 'wonderworld' of imaginary constructs that someone else SOLD YOU ON.

chronogoblinOn-Topic: I have never really been able to reconcile the actions and representations of God in the Old Testament, with the acts and traits of the God of the New. Until I realized, that we, as a people, are trying to wrap our tiny little brains around infinity. That we, the construct, are trying to define the divine, or the creator. Using our own limited (and oft times ignorant) understanding of the nature of reality, no less. I tend to think of it as Sims trying to understand the player who created them.

Youre not realizing we were "messed with" or interferred with. Cannot define a demi-god that should be in jail right now. Define the divine is all; how about realizing we (soul spirits) are enternal, whats the problem with that understanding? You need Jesus to tell you this; its automatically within your DNA you are just too lazy to question your reason for being.

chronogoblinthis is directed at no-one. I think the Bible has been edited too many times, by too many hands. You must separate the wheat, from the chaff. What is the real word, and what has been added, and/or imagined? That is for each person to decide I think. I tend to think that the universe itself is the physical manifestation of God, so that would mean that, by definition, God IS Satan. Because God is all. Does that make him bad? Is the Grim Reaper evil because he takes life? I think not. I think the devil performs exactly as the divine wills it. No more, no less. We are all allotted our roles to play. Even the Devil. For all those that rail against the 'unfair' nature of this game, I say unto you, even the Devil has to play by the rules, why should you be any different?

Bible edited; it never had a chance as an anything other than POETIC/METAPHOR, it was scripted from the first for CHILDREN. Guess what none of them could read, the old testament was ORAL (fudged through ages). You really think the "book of Thomas" "Mary" or any other Gnostic texts would make it into the final version? NO, too confusing for the idiot masses. Regarding the Negative, (what you call devilish) it has a role to play; but its limited because it through adding entropy to the system will be or have an ultimate demise (systems have to grow that is their nature; to continue and anything not functioning within the growth WILL CEASE). By By Devil/Negative--find define your own home/existance.
edit on 2-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
yes you have it right but in the wrong way.
yahwah is the xtian God, but yahwah is NOT Satan.
the bible has everything backwards, good is evil and supposed evil is good.

disclaimer: some strong language may be used in either link
evilbible.com...
see..._the_truth.webs.com (google: expsoingchristianity.com)
edit on 5-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw1

Yahweh was associated with Saturn with the name El Yon and Satan was associated with Saturn.

Yahweh believes in Wrath, Satan believes in Wrath.

Yahweh believes in vengeance and an eye for an eye rather than forgiving and turning the other cheek, so does Satan.

Yahweh works with Light and Dark (rather than just Light) Isaiah 45:7, so does Satan.

Yahweh wants to rise to the top be The God of the entire world (Psalm 46:10) so does Satan.

Yahweh wanted to replace The Most High God (El Yon)[1] [2], Satan wanted to replace The Most High God.

Yahweh and El Yon (The Most High God does not seem to be the same according to these verses):

"Ascribe to Yahweh, O sons of EL, ascribe to Yahweh glory and strength."

Psalm 29:1

"For who in the skies can be compared to Yahweh, who among the sons of EL is like Yahweh,"

Psalm 89:6

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance,
when he separated the sons of men,
he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
For Yahweh's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance."

deuteronomy 32:8-9

This is why some Satanists criticize Jesus Christ a lot rather than Yahweh. They say Jesus is weak, his way is wrong, it's stupid to try to be all loving and forgiving, etc.

And notice how many people who say they are "Christian" really follow Yahweh from The Old Testament and don't really follow The Sermon Jesus Christ gave on The Mount. They Judge based on The Old Testament when Jesus said do not judge or else you'll be judge - but forgive.

They do not try to show unconditional love, like Jesus said "love thy enemy and bless those who curse you" but instead seek revenge for enemies. They show pride about being Christian even though Jesus taught humility (give to those who ask of you, treat others as you would like to be treated - not as inferiors, etc.)

=======================
What Christianity Truly is
=======================
The Sermon on The Mount is the core teachings of what Christianity is supposed to be. That is why Jesus took the time to fast for 40 days and get the devil away from him so that he can come back and teach this. They wanted to get rid of Jesus Teachings so badly that some of it is lost. Paul says that Jesus said "it is better to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35) but this verse of Jesus actually saying it is not in the bible. The closest thing I can find is "Give and it will be given to you for by what measure you give it will be measured by to you" (Luke 6:38).

The point is, most people don't live by The Sermon on The Mount even some of the people who say they are Christians, Jesus knew this would happen.

===============
The Will of The Most High
===============

Also, what Satanists say about Christianity being bad because Christianity teaches human sacrifice (the body of Jesus), that is a lie. Jesus dying on the cross was NOT good. His death on the cross was not good because he died, but because of his ascension to heaven afterward. Jesus wanted people to know that the soul continues after death, that there is eternal life (some people at the time did not believe in an afterlife). That is the real reason he appeared after his death to let them know that the kingdom of heaven is at hand. They will not just go into shadows of non-existence which is what materialists think (Sheol means The Grave but translated into English as Hell).

========
The Will of Satan and how it influenced 'mainstream' Christianity
=====

Just think about it for a second, why would Satan be laughing that Jesus died on the cross if he knew it would be a victory of God over him? Because Satan was HAPPY Jesus died because that is what HE wanted. That is why the bible says Judas was possessed. It was Satan the god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4) controlling people to do his will.

When Jesus died on the cross they thought he was saying Elijah (Yahweh is my God), but what he was really saying was

"Eli Eli, Lema sabachthani"

He did NOT call on the name of Yahweh but of El Yon The Most High - The Compassionate - The Heavenly Father.

This is also why Jesus Christ said not to obey the "an eye for an eye" thing from Yahweh but to obey the "turn the other cheek rule" from the heavenly father...

This is why Jesus Christ said not to obey the rules of judgment but to "not judge" and The Heavenly Father will see you forgiving and also forgive you.

=========
My Point
======

I am not saying that Yahweh, Satan, Saturn, whatever force of Revenge exist is bad, because that can indeed be a form of Justice, but there are TWO forces out there.

These are the two forces:

REVENGE which calls itself "Justice" and which seeks to rule over others through fear in the form of "Judgment"

FORGIVENESS which calls itself "Love" which seeks to change people through Repentance so that they can be more loving toward each other naturally, rather than getting what-they-believe-to-be "Justice" but is truly revenge which causes many fights and wars.

I choose Jesus Christ and his message of Forgiveness and Repentance (which is about understanding you are forgiven by The Heavenly Father from forgiving others) Luke 6:37.
edit on 5-1-2014 by arpgme because: I had to break it into sections because it was WAAY to long to keep people interested to read lol

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jupi7er

I'm sorry, but this is just stupid... Lucifer is not Satan; try an etymology lesson. The word Lucifer appears only once in the entire bible, and that occurrence has been a proven mistranslation by St Jerome when converting the Hebrew word Heylel/Helel to Latin. Heylel is closer to 'shining one', than an ancient name for Venus; the Planet of Love.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
why do you even have a display pic that is based off the pentagram?
you put out statements that arent based on facts, you are basically a sheep. so many 'points in your post are so far off its quite humorous to say the least

Satan/Lucifer was associated with Venus hence the name 'bright shinning morning/evening star.
also no Satan believes in anti-conformity and individualism also in truth and knowledge. If it wasnt for him humans would be little more intelligent then barn animals - what your "god" wanted humans to be - dumb so he could control them easily.

oh so laws are a bad thing to preachy little xians like yourself. so an eye for an eye is bad and "turning the other cheek" is the right thing to do when in reality that would just create a sense of lawlessness as the other person has to simply "forgive" you. thats actually rather typical for a brainwashed hopeless like yourself. you read something then take it as face value, without knowing the truth.

no... Satan works with darkness, darkness is infinite light is the absence of darkness, dark matter e.t.c. you cant have balance without both (yin yang) but that doesnt make your statements have any worthwhile information.

no... Lucifer already is god of this world and im ashamed there are nay saying blasphemers walking upon its face like they have some divine right to be so. Satan gave humans knowledge, saved us from yawah so on s forth minus the bible BS.

you just keep driveling the same drool, drink something different as your bible quotes have absolutely no streak of sense or relevance.

First of all now you are starting to offend me i am a Satanist and unlike you it seems the long arm of the sheeples brainwashing hasnt had a profound effect on me. no because he wasnt "loving an caring" he was a genuine a**hole, read your little book the bible and it even says the truth that youre ignoring in there.
dont bring up the OT even jesus himself apparently said that those rules arent to be forgotten or maybe that has magically escaped you as well... yeah treat others as they would to be treated id like to be treated as intelligent and since nothing you have said has affected me in anyway i shall treat you like an amateur.

1. dont preach to me i dont want to hear it. yea he knew it would happen because he wanted it to.

2, it WAS human sacrifice and it wasnt the first nor last human or animal sacrifice, and no because its NOT a lie, stop twisting stories to use at your own discrepancies. you say you have one god but then you have "the father, the son, and the holy spirit" now you have 3 gods - dont deny it your religion is a mockery for true searchers of past knowledge.

yep turn the other cheek and let true lawlessness entail - what jesus really wants. obviously.

MY POINT IS as opposed to your,
These are the two forces:

REVENGE which calls itself "Justice" and which seeks to rule over others through fear in the form of "Judgment" - sounds like your god and jesus. most of what you have written in quote of my post is just drivel really, dont talk to me about jesus or the bible EVER ok, it took me a month to read an authentic 100+ year old king james bible, after i had finished reading, it my eyes were open to the obviously yet so unrelenting lies that your ilk CHOOSE to ignore because oh its the bible it cant be true, well do some research i would hate it if you came out of this with nothing to make you a better-off sounder person.
evilbible.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.

Yet he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice, ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.

Who else could pull off a stunt like this of such enormity but the Father of Lies himself?

Even more to the credit of this intelligence, it has even gotten the world to demonize the one who made a stand and attempted to overthrow the tyrant, and was even perhaps partially successful: Lucifer. Lucifer is reviled in most religions that recognize him as an entity, but their beliefs rely on the false premise that he was attempting to overthrow a merciful and loving god, when in fact the opposite was clearly the case. He was making a stand for the freedom of a people, knowing that he would receive little to no credit whatsoever.

Look at the story of the garden... the story is a big allegory of course, but allegorical for what, exactly? It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve, and showed them the bondage of ignorance they were restrained in. As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as "Bringer of Dawn", it is fitting to call the garden story the allegory of humanitys long night in the darkness of ignorance, and the "Bringer of Dawn" who signaled the impending rising of the light, and the banishing of the dark.

Any wonder why Yahweh got mad? Just like our own tyrannical governments of this day and age, an informed and educated people were/are this entities worst enemy. Lucifer broke Yahwehs monopoly/dominance over and control of information.

But instead of recognizing this, the vast majority believes Lucifer is a demon, and some deluded ones even worship him as such.

Its interesting to look at how the same tactics of deception are still in use today, and that indeed nothing much has changed in evils play book of covering up the truth. Blatant lies, propaganda, information control and the obfuscation of the truth by mixing it with disinformation, all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times.

They would have you believe black is white, up is down, and 2+2=5; for millennia this has been the case, and it has been successful, and only very recently is this being challenged by people in any significant numbers.

Also:

Christians might claim they worship Jesus, not Yahweh. Perhaps they do, but why do they worship someone who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader? It is clear Jesus wanted one thing: not worship, but for the people to emulate his behavior, to be LIKE him, not to think him a god and beg him for free stuff. Thats the OLD way, which he came to uproot. He called us his friends and siblings, NOT his minions and serfs.

Unfortunately, it hasnt been uprooted that well... instead of the people thinking for themselves about his words, they depend on an authority, controlled by the same evil that would or does have them all worshiping a clearly genocidal maniac, to read the words, interpret them, and then spoon feed them the meaning.

I might say Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same. Wouldnt it be ironic, but strangely sensical that the original Bringer of Dawn, demonized through out the ages, who expects nothing in return, would come back to further assist knowing he would probably be murdered by those he was trying to save?

-

Whats the conspiracy here? Its that billions of people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions. What better way to divide the people than to make them into walking contradictions, thinking they are doing good, when they are really doing evil? They have the people unwittingly divided at their very most core level; themselves.

Its also that theyve got you believing the truth is complicated through years of mandatory indoctrination at school.

Its not.

Set the mountains of manure in the 3,000 page "holy" book ablaze, and after the fire dies and the wind scatters the ashes some tiny precious gems will remain steadfast and eternal, outliving the convolution and obfuscation of what they were buried under.

"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second.

There is nothing else we need to know or exercise to reveal the truth, and come out of the illusion. Those two things are so simple... so precise! Think of what they include, but also, perhaps even more importantly, think of what they EXCLUDE. Any mention of worshiping anyone? Any mention of what KIND of neighbor to love? Any mention of exceptions to WHO should be treated as you would like to be?

So stop worshiping Yahweh/Satan. You are giving your energy to evil. Stop worshiping Jesus. He wants you to emulate his actions, not be smug and complacent because you think youve got a free ticket to heaven.

And above all, stop complicating things. It really is that simple. Love others, treat others with love, and the world will turn on a dime and the most ancient of conspiracies to divide and conquer the people will disintegrate before the conspirators eyes... and ours.
edit on 1/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: Grammar

Firstly, THANK YOU for thinking. You're close, names aren't quite correct but you're close. Jehovah is who you're thinking of, not Yahweh. Yahweh is a title, it means dark+light or balance. Jehovah = Thoth = Enlil = a son of the creator of all.

Divinity doesn't require worship, only the fallen do because they need to feed off the thoughts/energy of others in order to sustain. To fuel their ego/false self.

Divinity doesn't require this praise because they are divine, they are their own energy source and prefer anonymity.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw1

It would help if you clicked the 'reply' button when commenting on anothers post.. I nearly took you to be arguing assumptions with me about what I actually believed, until I realized you said pentagram, and knew you couldn't be as stupid to confuse that with the hexagram in my avatar. That was what initially clued me into the fact you were replying to Arpgme...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Notated.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

haha sorry for the near confusion VeritasAequitas, i havent been on ATS for quite some time. there is noway i would let myself be confused between a pentagram and some kind of masonic type hexagram.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw1

That's fine, stuff happens ya know

However, just to nitpick and not be rude; the hexagram isn't masonic, it's just a geometric shape, nor am I a mason. I'm just an esoteric student with my own views on life, some of which fit in with what you attributed to real Satanism, not the far cry ignorance promoted by fundamental Christians, however I do refrain from calling myself a Satanist. I'm closer to esoteric Buddhism and Hinduism than anything else; Theosophy in short.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

This is why you can never go wrong with Odin. Period.

No in all seriousness, I came to this conclusion when I was younger, the way that religion has it's noose around the world in every sense, be it Judaism, Islam, Christianity, it's just suffocating. It has it's hands in every pocket of every country, and it's mindboggling at some of the things they try to get their believers to do.

I've nothing against Christians, Muslims, or Jews, but I prefer to tread along with the older deities.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've always felt this was the case. It's obvious the entity described in the bible as God is an evil entity.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Earfling
I've always felt this was the case. It's obvious the entity described in the bible as God is an evil entity.

Not so much evil as in became too entranced/hypnotised/mesmerized/involved with the physical human to resist temptations. Why do you not think the bible was written in the first place (as a warning) not by the overseer of this planet, by its underlings; that then took it all to a whole new level of manipulation (allowed and sanctioned). The Ten Commandments were written by prophets Isaiah/Abraham to warn GOD OFF to not further its playtimes with the human. Ive never seen this happen before in any other physical matter system (riot control in gods domaine).
edit on 9-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i thought i post a video link here.
the video is an ancient aliens episode about the Satan conspiracy. it talks about how Satan may have actually been the good one that tried to help humanity with knowledge and technology. it covers topics including, exorcism, possession, revelations, and gods of other cultures which may be synonymous with Satan as an actual entity or extraterrestrial. out of all the documentaries involving Satan that i have seen this one is the most open-minded and has the least christian views (e.g Satan is evil repent or burn.)
its definitely worth watching.

www.dailymotion.com...

edit on 9-1-2014 by NZkraw1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

NZkraw1
i thought i post a video link here.
the video is an ancient aliens episode about the Satan conspiracy. it talks about how Satan may have actually been the good one that tried to help humanity with knowledge and technology. it covers topics including, exorcism, possession, revelations, and gods of other cultures which may be synonymous with Satan as an actual entity or extraterrestrial. out of all the documentaries involving Satan that i have seen this one is the most open-minded and has the least christian views (e.g Satan is evil repent or burn.) its definitely worth watching.

I do not understand the confusion occuring regarding Satan and Lucifer. They are two separate entites. Lucifer was the 'enlightener' (gave free will to mankind without consult). This is not true its a metaphor. Freewill and consciousness come hand in hand to grow a subset system of 'awareness'. Satan is a lower form being existing in the 4th D. It holds the trapped spirits (those not properly buried, murder victims, those that have no idea why they are dead; etc). Satan is nothing but a weird dictator that manifested by/because of the need to/for someone to manage weak lost souls not capable of finding the way home. This is a system and some of its management is strange to say the least.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join