It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off Topic: Question of the Day II: Are Girls People?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Many women like to be controlled. If she doesn't like it, she'll leave him.
Not sure why you're telling him what to do. It's his relationship, not yours.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Unless it involves you personally or its really detrimental and violent, then i would say leave them to there own devices. It is not by chance that this girl happened into this guy and it is not by chance that the dude happened into the girl. Let me put it in another way, if you somehow by some chance happen to rescue this girl, she will in the blink of an eye and without a thought go back to this guy, and leave you in a ditch somewhere, there are reasons why some things and such stories you only read about in fantasy books, its because that's what they are....Fantasy.

So! Um! Ya! some women like that sort of thing, and some just go through phases, in fact all will have gone through something like that its in there nature. Also generally male types who are like you describe the dude in question, are usually more easily controlled and more lets say predictable, generally at that age the girl in question do go for that sort of thing its the whole bad boy syndrome, or the whole want to change them syndrome, its in affect about control for both of them they just have different means and ways of going about it.

But trust me if she did not in some deep down part of her mind want to be there and experience all that then she would not. Simple as that. If you want prof, well remember that story you were talking about about that one girl who called you that one day to drive miles in the snow and ice so she can come to you place and she lead you on, only to come and find out after you crashed that she was just trying and get with your roommate and she just needed a easy ride to the place, and thats were you came in. In fact for all I know probably the same guy in question with this other girl now, is the same dude the other one was trying to get with.
Anyways, Ya its exactly like that, females have options, in fact more options then males so if she wanted to she no doubt could leave this guy and it would not be all that hard, or require all that much effort to do so, for some it would be as easy as making a phone call.

What I am trying to say is maybe they deserve each-other and your just seeing things, and you should really think about that. Now if they did something like mess your place up,or they get in your space well that's another story. First of all I would say to the dude, "listen here dip# I only have two hands and two legs, but I can smash your face with either of them, so if you and your ditzy girlfriend cause to much drama or leave stains on mattress or the carpet, you best believe somebody is going to be waking up with a splinting headache in a bush outside the house somewhere. And then kick him in the nuts, you just so he gets the picture. Trust me dude those type of people like to make messes and bla bla bla with there whole she said he said drama bull, and really you do not want to be cleaning up after them.

Maybe you should take his advice, like I said unless this is something that goes farther then two people and there drama. Then you should not only stay out of if but it would be a complete waste of time for you to get personally involved.

And I quote.
"Baker, why don't you do things the way you want to do and I'll do things the way I want to?"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Continually we here about freedom of choice, yet any opinion that runs counter to your circle jerk, and group think just cannot be tolerated. Will you reply with " I know you are but what am I".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Why do you refuse to tap into the reasoning side of your brain? LOL
edit on 21-1-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There is no need to tap into a function that is in continual operation.

edit on 21-1-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

LOL you silly boy.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by hotel1

LOL you silly boy.

Sinking to insults is the sign of a lost argument.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Then you lost the argument initially due to your insulting me first.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
So I was getting on the case of my room-mate for being controlling of his girlfriend, and he told me "Baker, why don't you do things the way you want to do and I'll do things the way I want to?"

I don't understand why his same logic doesn't apply to females... I thought they were people, too. Could just be my opinion.
edit on 18-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I really don't know what to say other than it isn't your business. The only thing that seems to be logical is that if you see him hit her in any way, to just report it to the authorities or get someone to handle it. If she hasn't given you some inkling that she doesn't like it, it's better to just let it go than to cause more rifts.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by hotel1

Then you lost the argument initially due to your insulting me first.

Highlighting a logical flaw in a proposition is not an insult unless the proposer decides to take it as such. I am sorry if the truth about human nature hurts your feelings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join