It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's ban the government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Before it's too late. We're running out of time. I don't think for one second that this has not been planned for some time. Ten round magazines leaves you defenseless against those who are trying to rob you of your freedom. This is just the beginning. Now that you are powerless, it's no effort for them to take away all your freedom.

Say good bye to the constitution.

Or say good bye to the government.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

i think that 10round mags would do fine if your fast and accurate, practice makes perfect.

watch how fast val kilmer changes the clip at about 1:40 or so.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
"If there was no government, wouldn't there be chaos
Everybody running round, setting petrol bombs off?
And if there was no police force, tell me what you'd do
If thirty thousand rioters came running after you?
And who would clean the sewers? Who'd mend my television?
Wouldn't people lay about without some supervision?
Who'd drive the fire engines? Who'd fix my video?
If there were no prisons, well, where would robbers go?" Crass

So what do you plan to replace the government with? What about the economy? How do you plan to stop people being forced into slave labour, to make chips for apple, just so they can eat, for example?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

There will be an initial chaos. Riots, looting, crime, etc. But have a little faith in human sovereignty man. The lazy ones willl die. Blood will be shed by individuals fighting for their own private causes. But after the weak die off, peace will reign because going against the strong is more difficult.

The outcome will be peace and freedom. Look at the rest of the world. Look at our animal brothers and sisters. They can do it. Why couldn't we?

There is no plan. Grow Your own food. Kill your own food. Survive. Be free. Be independent.

The constitution and the declaration of independence would have been enough. But then the controllers started "interpreting" how freedom should be regulated. So they made laws. A law is a restriction of freedom. The constitution has been a joke for a long time.
edit on 17-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
If there were no prisons, well, where would robbers go?"

They would go to the same place they go now -- US politics, Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon and police. Next question.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We have been so unexposed to freedom that we've forgotten what it is. Since we have no notion of it, most of us don't understand what we're missing out on. I understand and I am angry and wholly discontent with our current situation.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
They would go to the same place they go now -- US politics, Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon and police. Next question.

In other words getting rid of government, while maintaining the authoritarian capitalist economy, would not solve the problem but in fact exacerbate it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You can't have one without the other. The government would end and the economy would soon follow. Freedom would be guaranteed. But, it would have to be a worldwide effort.
edit on 17-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join