It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits "All all assault on Liberty" gun ban!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Anyone who wishes to continue to live in a free country and to pass that birthright on to their children must research this document and then lobby state legislatures and the Congress to do their duty and remove the would-be dictator.
Articles of Impeachment Against Barack Hussein Obama – Filed by Citizen Alexander Emric Jones, January 15, 2013.
www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by alienreality

The only day America will truly celebrate, will be the celebration that sees Obama swinging from the end of a rope.

wow....

This is because we all know obama didn't do any of this with any real concern for anyone's safety in mind.. because these things won't prevent crimes of any type from happening whatsoever...

He did this because of an agenda to weaken citizens power over their own destinies, while strengthening the power of elites and government. These people like obama are commiting so many crimes no one can even keep track of them anymore. financial crimes, fraud against their own government purely out of greed, giving huge sums of money to friends for projects they know will fail. etc, etc.

If Obama actually cared for people, and was a real honest man, he would never consider trying to gut the second ammendment, instead, he would honestly address the real causes of these things, which he isn't doing.. He pretends to, but he always has hidden agendas and uses the false pretense of addressing some real concern, but uses that to hide his real goals.

Because of these deceits against America, he deserves to swing in a gallows.
edit on 16-1-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

You think Obama is the ringleader of this situation? You think the congressmen, who would authorize an impeachment, are good people who have your best interest at heart?
They've been trying to eliminate our freedoms for years. He's just the scapegoat.

Wake the F up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I thought it was funny.. Its BS that so many things are off limits because hes half black. Ill bet you can find a picture of an effigy of a president hanging for the past 10 presidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Stop it OP.

The people whom own guns will continue to own them and buy more guns. Those who don't like guns will continue to be sheep and defenseless. Those who have guns illegally will continue to get them illegally.
Nothing will change. Accept maybe the automatic weapons ban but those who own them..aren't giving them up and those who have them illegally sure as hell aren't either.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Are you calling for the assassination of the POTUS?

Really?

Do you really not know the difference between ill wishes and a threat?

Calling for the assassination of the POTUS and wishing him ill are two different things. Many people wish ill upon others every day.

I know saying the way you do makes it sound shocking at outrageous but it happens every day a bazillion times a day...

I wished ill upon the blue hair driving 25 mph (literally) on the highway earlier today.

Why doesn't she do us all a favor, pull over and die. I mean if you can't judge speed well enough to tell the difference between 25 and 60 (also there is the speedometer thingy...) you are pretty much dead anyway.

I certainly had no intent to kill her myself nor did I want another to do so - I did wish her to cease existing for the benefit and safety of all the others on the road.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I ask you, who is "ginning up fear?" Is he projecting or what?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hey...don't put words in peoples mouths, really now hurumpf
about that first page post number 9 or 10....
edit on 16-1-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Listen up

This thread needs to get back on topic before it gets shut down for turning into a bicker fest.

Also, in case you people hadn't noticed, suggestions of harm regarding a standing president made by "conspiracy theorists" on an internet forum is a particularly dumb thing to be doing - not least because you simply don't know who is reading this stuff and it may end up with you getting a visit from the secret service, but also because it plays into the hands of people who want to make out that all conspiracy theorists are crazies.

You are letting yourselves down.

Now get back on topic, and discuss it in a civilised manner. If you can't do that, don't post.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They're really laying it on so thick.

No statistics. No acts referred to. Nothing. No research. Just blatant emotional trash

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay, here goes....

There should be no gun laws, inasmuch as there should be no drug laws. If you want too get drunk/high,
You should have that right as a FREE MAN. If you want to own a certain gun, you should have that
Right as a FREE MAN. If laws are put in place to restrict your FREEDOMOFCHOICE, then You are
Not FREE. PERIOD. freedom is freedom. Enslavement is as it is. You are either on one side of the
Spectrum or the other, there is no middle.
edit on 17-1-2013 by JerkyBeer because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
yet another hypocracy that the fed is screaming everywhere, is that we are fearmongoring over them coming for our guns. its not a real threat, you know, its just to scare you into buying more guns.

what is their selling point on doing away with assault rifles? fear? for the children? aaahhh yes, the children.

going on about assault rifles when there are plenty of sources to suggest that the assault rifle was not in the school.

just keep believing they aren't coming for ALL the guns. this government wouldn't lie to anyone.........

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
From the 17:30 mark on it was all pre-damage control.

He knows what he is doing is complete bovine excrement, and is trying to do damage control, I still cant believe people voted for this clown.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

This is a good point here. I really do like what you write, and while in theory I agree with you wholeheartedly, I do beg to differ slightly.

The executive orders passed so far seem tame to me, and don't really limit freedoms to the extent people on here are trying to make it out to be. The only order I saw that really limits freedom is the potential for making some mentally ill patients unable to buy guns. I don't like limiting anyone's freedom, but is it really safe to have people that aren't even capable of feeding themselves, or bathing themselves, in possession of deadly weapons? I wouldn't want to have to make that decision, and I think we shouldn't cry bloody murder(not directed at you) when people even talk about it.
An actual Assault rifle ban (sale only, not even confiscation), would have to pass congress, and I don't see it happening. But anyways, my main point is that while I am pro-Assault rifles....I can see the other side's point of view. I'm not about to start calling them fascist dictators while they're just talking about the possibility. An AR ban is a far cry from an all out ban. And they've only been talking about banning the sale of them, not the confiscation of previous owned ones.

I wish people would be reasonable about this topic. And actually debate your opinions. It looks terrible how everyone here is acting like they are proclaiming all gun owners terrorists, and they're going to pry the guns from cold dead fingers. If you can't see how it's possible an assault rifle ban could seem reasonable, well I don't have anything to say about it. you're(not you jerkybear) closed minded, and you probably won't listen to anything I say.

TLDR: Instead of explaining why we need ARs or why they shouldn't be banned, gun advocates went straight to yelling out "Tyranny!" and claiming there's an "all out assault on freedom!" and other hyperboblic statements. People on this site, and the vast majority of gun supporters, are acting ignorant and childish.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join