It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting over the Alps , Switzerland.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Hello inhale - exhale ,

Please remember the following advices :

- If you think this video is Computer generated , debunk it with scientific reasoning
- Stay in topic
- And most importantly No personal attack

Good Luck

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Supposed to be filmed by German tourists why is it posted using the American date system, date shown as 1/12/2013 Europeans would say 12/1/2013.

Are you kiddin me ?
I think you didn't watch the video carefully
It was filmed by German tourist in Switzerland but not posted by them
Posted by ' ufobook ' [ in youtube ]
Hence you didn't see the European date
Simple as that
Please use your brain

Thanx

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Can you please list the scientific evidences which suggests UFO is computer generated imagery ?

No I can't

You can't ?
I thought you were an expert
sorry my mistake , I shouldn't have asked you that question

Anyways Thanx for your opinion

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OP obviously has an agenda, and it's starting to get annoying. At least post something worth while, that isn't a video off youtube or a link to another website.

Note to any ATSers using the UFO forum, check the author before entering, chances are it's going to be this individual making garbage threads.

Saying you "think it looks real" and asking people what they think DOES NOT constitute as a thread.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the above post hits it on the head for me
when i see a thread with the op's name, i know its going to be a low quality you tube video

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Looks like we have yet another ufo/alien star & flag hunter we don't need another we have plenty on here, takes any old rubbish from mufon, youtube etc and makes a thread.

His street light ufo is a real cracker

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how the German tourist video seems to only be on ufo sites no news sites, no one else on the plane seems to have reported filmed or photographed it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So many pros on this thread, it's amazing.

But maybe you are right with your focus thingy, that would mean that I'd have to re-evaluate everything i know about how cameras work.

According to your logic, this pic is fake :

And that makes me a very sad panda...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yet another wasted click of the mouse........

Next........................?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
So many pros on this thread, it's amazing.

But maybe you are right with your focus thingy, that would mean that I'd have to re-evaluate everything i know about how cameras work.

According to your logic, this pic is fake :

And that makes me a very sad panda...

No all that shows is depth of field not quite the same, I will ask you about the supposed ufo why would it need to sway from side to side, it's an added effect to convince the people watching I suggest you look at the content of the OP's other threads and look at when he joined!!!

As you think you understand photography care to explain this one to the OP from another of his threads.

His supposed ufo is the same shape as the street lights and can be seen on google street view although he didn't want to except that

edit on 17-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If he posts hoaxes deliberately, he should be shut down. Fake as hell, star hunter indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

No all that shows is depth of field not quite the same

And how is depth of field independant from focus ?

I will ask you about the supposed ufo why would it need to sway from side to side, it's an added effect to convince the people watching

I don't know why the ufo needs to sway from side to side, I don't build ufos, I don't know how they work.
The effect thing you're talking about is a personal opinion and it proves nothing.

I suggest you look at the content of the OP's other threads and look at when he joined!!!

I'm posting in this thread, so I am discussing this thread. Now, judging an OP by his other threads or his join date... Sad, and very close to personal attacks.

As you think you understand photography care to explain this one to the OP from another of his threads.

His supposed ufo is the same shape as the street lights and can be seen on google street view although he didn't want to except that

Same as above with an added pinch of derailing.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Hello inhale - exhale ,

Please remember the following advices :

- If you think this video is Computer generated , debunk it with scientific reasoning
- Stay in topic
- And most importantly No personal attack

Good Luck

This is exactly what I mean, look at your reply, here is my post again

The Jig is up, Quality over quantity, Equinox is something to remember, Why become a member here if all you wish to do is post Youtube vids and the 2 or 3 one sentence posts asking for evidence of our opinions that you initially asked for. Maybe you still are in the learning process of quality UFO vids, Look and search around ATS, of a million pics or videos you might get a very small selection of quality that's worth delving into with all our investigative power. What your doing is further making the subject a laughing matter more than it already is.

Where have I suggested its CGI?

How was I off topic when in your OP you asked

The UFO looks real to me , what do you think ?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

Where have I attacked you personally or otherwise?

You are walking around naked and you don't know how exposed you are, get dressed in the proper attire and post quality over quantity, if you do not know the difference, as I suggested spend a few months going through all the UFO threads here to get a handle on whats worth discussing and going into further investigation.

So sir or madam the ball is your court so to speak.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Well lets see the UFO looks a little out of focus compared to the background ,the craft sways from side to side and the high speed exit all point to things to try and convince people watching its real it's full of youtube ufo video cliches!

You used a nice example of depth of field probably used by the photographer deliberately to draw your attention to an area of the photograph.

This video is obviously from an aircraft supposedly taken by German tourist it may have been in this situation most likely taken with a small consumer digital camera or possibly a camera phone small camera, small senor very large depth of field that's why I don't think the supposed ufo should be out of focus.

As for your other comment I am judging this thread by the site moto DENY IGNORANCE we have more than enough ufo/alien start & flag hunters on here without needing another.

We don't need a member scouring the internet for TOTAL BS to post again we already have plenty on here.

Even when shown he was wrong he thinks he is not that's why I posted the street light example or do you think that's a ufo as well

top topics

<< 1   >>

join