It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting over the Alps , Switzerland.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Snapshot from the video [ showing the unidentified object ]

German tourists have filmed this UFO . The unidentified flying object flew over the Alps , Switzerland. It followed the plane for a few seconds.

Date of sighting : 01/12/2013

The UFO looks real to me , what do you think ?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

I think you need glasses

Looks like CGI to me , why is the UFO blurred but everything in the background is in focus .... because it wasn't there .

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equiinox
Snapshot from the video [ showing the unidentified object ]

The video looks as real as this guy looks naturally brown

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Another fake that will stay here in the wrong forum.

Crazy breaking news devised these fake shots from planes, using pictures and editing software. People jumped on it, and to this day push this crap as authentic footage.

Its just some pictures with a ufo edited into it. Poor job at the view as it supposedly flies away LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was just waiting for the finale. The super high speed exit. So I went straight to the end and lo and behold, yep.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That looks horribly fake... the out of focus bit alone was a clue... a lot of people who use after effects to create these UFO videos don't handle the out of focus stuff properly.. but on top of that, it just doesn't look at all convincing.. it's CG .. and poorly done.. even the fake camera shake is bad in this one...
edit on 1/16/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Not another one lets see they can travel many light years to Earth but the can't fly their craft level you really need to start being a bit more discerning in what you post or are you just another ufo/alien star and flag hunter we have plenty of others on here already.

You may indeed gets lots of stars and flags on here, but you are starting to look a bit sad also!

Just had a look at the date Date of sighting : 01/12/2013

That's the way Americans do dates. In Europe it's 12/01/2013

edit on 16-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yup.. cgi

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Can you please list the scientific evidences which suggests UFO is computer generated imagery ?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Can you please list the scientific evidences which suggests UFO is computer generated imagery ?

No I can't , all I can give you is my opinion which I have formed after many years of following this subject and watching countless fake youtube videos .

There are clues like the focus issue , the way the UFO zips out of shot is as always poor and as homeskillet mentioned predictable .
Once again we are asked to believe that a UFO is clearly seen from a plane yet only one person on that plane sees it , no other reports , videos or pictures from the many other people on board .

It is a Hoax , to believe otherwise is just self delusion

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Wow! This looks so fakd! Come on OP!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I do appreciate the CGI producer incorporating the swaying effect though. Don't see too much of that. Nice dramatic touch.

I would love if YouTube charged a nominal fee to upload videos because I think that would discourage half the CGI idiots out there from promoting their nonsense.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex

Can you give a reason why the ufo sways from side to side, an effect to convince the easily lead that its real!

Supposed to be filmed by German tourists why is it posted using the American date system, date shown as 1/12/2013 Europeans would say 12/1/2013.

I have a big red bridge for sale in San Francisco would you like to buy it

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's beginning to become absurd, the amount of new ufo vids popping up. I mean, if you are a knowledgeable person who has done research and studied the validity of certain sources as well as the correlation between sources with identical information, you would understand that ET's (several species) are here, and have been visiting this planet for eons.

Now, if you accept that and take it into consideration, it's even more absurd to continue posting vids and pics because you're only going to get the usual "it's only a bird" or "it looks like CGI" explanation. Actually supporters get shunned on for their opinion. Likewise for the naysayers. I'm wondering why threads like these continue for pages and pages with the exact same context/content being discussed. These threads are becoming increasingly redundant.

Don't get me wrong, for those who are still skeptical and uncertain, by all means, continue the "yes it is/no it's not" charade all you want. I know what's going on (albeit not fully, still piecing it together) with the ufo presence and the general situation with the existence of humanity. I don't need pics or video (whether real or not) to make any assessment.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
It's beginning to become absurd, the amount of new ufo vids popping up. I mean, if you are a knowledgeable person who has done research and studied the validity of certain sources as well as the correlation between sources with identical information, you would understand that ET's (several species) are here, and have been visiting this planet for eons.

Well I must see your proof of that or is that just CGW (computer generated words)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

CGI and too obvious. Rule #1 - nothing so obvious, so detailed and closeup would exist on youtube that is not a hoax.
edit on 16-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ohmygawd i would luagh
IF the video object WAS
real deal, and that there
is a verry simple answer
to most of our questions.

Like why IT IS blurred and
the rest is not...Maybe the
inertia system makes them
that way OR, something
else....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Haha good one.
Take a look at this page
Threats to Human Freedom

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Jig is up,

Quality over quantity, Equinox is something to remember,

Why become a member here if all you wish to do is post Youtube vids and the 2 or 3 one sentence posts asking for evidence of our opinions that you initially asked for.

Maybe you still are in the learning process of quality UFO vids,

Look and search around ATS, of a million pics or videos you might get a very small selection of quality that's worth delving into with all our investigative power.

What your doing is further making the subject a laughing matter more than it already is.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thats about as real as my inflatable pamela anderson doll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join