It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got punched in the face for asking for my receipt; literally.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

Yes I was! I said that ok, well since I can't have it now, I would like it in the future.

That's when he replied with "get out." and "F. You." and took my food away.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by bknapple32

Can you still justify his shoving for not giving me a receipt or making the statement
that in the future receipts would be given? I also wanted to buy some food.

He with-held that from me after he had told me to leave the store.

I figured this was ridiculous, and that I should not be treated like this
and I'm telling him this and that's when he shoves me

Again. All you had to do, was suck it up and ask for a receipt next time. Guarangoddamntee, he would have given you a receipt, no issues.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
And I figure there needs to be regulation, so that anybody can come in and buy anything they want. Whether or not you can understand them, if you can understand they want a receipt; then you make your peace, and they make their peace. And that's that. There's no fights, because the clerk knows that he is subject to regulation.

Oh wait, that already exists. It's called point of transaction regulation

If there was a problem, then that would have been fine. But he blatantly refused and derived pleasure in it.
edit on 15-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
For somebody called streetfightingman, you didn't really handle that street fight very well.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yes I was! I said that ok, well since I can't have it now, I would like it in the future.

That's when he replied with "get out." and "F. You." and took my food away.

But that's not why he said get out or f you. He said that because you associated him with Nazi's after going on what sure sounds like a 15 minute diatribe tearing him (the guy with no damn clue you wanted the receipt in the first place) down because he never gives you a receipt....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No! I didn't! I didn't call him a Nazi! I said that the fact that nobody intervened to rationally
regulate the heated situation was reason enough that brutal force had occurred.

I felt that it was another patron's responsibility to mitigate the risk of brutal force, seeing
as how it wasn't myself who was expressing any signs thereof.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
you keep saying that you wanted to buy something and he was witholding that from you, what was the receipt for surely not the thing he didnt allow you to buy? if you were demanding a receipt you must have already bought one thing but you say he was stopping you from buying something.
so after you caused all this fuss did you try to go back into the store to buy stuff? or somewhere in the middle of the argument did you just say ooh and i want a mars bar too. strange story

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

reply to post by bknapple32

Can you still justify his shoving for not giving me a receipt or making the statement
that in the future receipts would be given? I also wanted to buy some food.

He with-held that from me after he had told me to leave the store.

I figured this was ridiculous, and that I should not be treated like this
and I'm telling him this and that's when he shoves me

At this point, I can justify him. Its obvious you are a liar, and thus arent telling us the whole story. So Im sure the employee had reason to remove you from the property. Probably were scaring other customers, hence none came to your 'rescue'/ You call it a shove, it was probably him just trying to forcibly remove you. And you retaliated by punching him and thats called assault.

You were withheld from food? You are not all there man... Get some help. Ps, there's other places that serve food, or have you been banned form all of them as well.

link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

i find it a bit funny that someone would compare you being drug out of the store like that to hitler.I mean comparing you not getting a receipt and asking about it to hiter?give me a break.little over dramatic there.

link   

i find it a bit funny that someone would compare you being drug out of the store like that to hitler.I mean comparing you not getting a receipt and asking about it to hiter?give me a break.little over dramatic there.

link   

reply to post by topherman420

No I didn't. None of this is true

Sorry I haven't figured out the multi quote thing but i'll do my best:

He pushed me first. And then he came around the counter after I refused to leave and I said I would call the cops and he attempted to drag me out of the store That's when after he stopped the second time, I retaliated with punching him

Myabe I just misinterpreted that I apologize in advance....you said he shoved you first then you retaliated and I didn't see a response in regards to people who had seen the same thing I did: you punched first.

reply to post by Manhater
Well one week the pizza pops were 2.00 the next week they were 2.50 I challenged them and said "These pizza pops were 2.00 last week." Their response: "No they weren't."

You obviously nitpick and I assume a lecture would follow on why they shouldn't raise prices if you find their reasoning not to your satisfaction. And with that it seems this is your nature and you do it to more than just him:

You know what guys?I've been rude at Tim Hortons before, and the woman behind the counter is intuitive enough to understand that "wow this guy is a prick, oh well, must not be his fault or if it is I'm sure he'll fix it and come back a better person next time." Never did any of the Tim Horton's employees try to wrestle me

The important part is in bold.

And this:

reply to post by Manhater I have been a store clerk before, and I can't handle customer interaction.. Except that I do argue with customers, and try to rationalize with them before I resort to beating the crap out of them

All of these quotes were the ones that skewed your original OP.

edit on 15-1-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No! I didn't! I didn't call him a Nazi! I said that the fact that nobody intervened to rationally
regulate the heated situation was reason enough that brutal force had occurred.

I felt that it was another patron's responsibility to mitigate the risk of brutal force, seeing
as how it wasn't myself who was expressing any signs thereof.

A.) Didn't say you called him a Nazi. You ASSOCIATED him with Nazi's....over a receipt.
B.) Nobody intervened because you are nuts and you freaked out the guy shopping for cookies. You were clearly in the wrong. That's why nobody jumped out of their shoes to support your lopsided, idiotic argument.
C.)There was no brutal force outside of you committing assault, when the worker tried to reasonably remove you from his place of business, after you refused to do so on your own terms.
D.)The patron had no responsibility to rescue you from a man YOU punched....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Of course it paints a different picture. Because the OP is a liar. I fully understand why ANY establishment would ban this guy

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Manhater

I have been a store clerk before, and I can't handle customer interaction. Except
that I do argue with customers, and try to rationalize with them before
I resort to beating the crap out of them

Your own words, in the above post, sum you up quite well. You are a bitter person with a chip on your shoulder...who gets off on doing this, because you don't have a moral leg to stand on....you like/live to complain....

Des

edit on 15-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Your right. I can't handle a monotonous task such as repeating the same trite over and over
again. So I live on disability since, yes i was abandoned by my entire family, and I study
other topics.

I threw the first punch. He initiated the first battery and assault action. I didn't reach across
his counter. I refused to leave until I could buy my food. He gave the food, then he took it back
after he told me to get out. And then I said that I am entitled to buy his product, and I am
entitled to my receipt. I don't understand what is going on, why isn't someone
saying anything. That sort of thing. Why aren't you helping me mitigate this heated conversation?

I think that's a good question. I would have said "What's the problem?" And then
found an easy solution.

Seems reasonable to me, since neither of us were being reasonable, however I was
in asking for my receipt and my food to purchase. What wasn't reasonable
was him, reaching over the counter, and physically assaulting me
and dragging me out of his store because he didn't feel like giving me a receipt now,
in the future, and he also didn't feel like rationalizing the conversation with me.

It seems to me, as if this man was looking for the fight. Because
how can you accuse an advocate of peace of being the perpetrator? The
seeker of peace is seeking for a solution. Whether or not he is aware
of the solution, is not the case, the case is that all of the regulations
are followed:

Such as

Receipt.
Guarantee herein of
Purchased Product

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

no - you got punched for being an argumentative idiot

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That's not true at all. I love earth. I love being outside. I love winter. I love everything
this planet has to offer, and all of it's people. Even this man.

I understand he doesn't like me. For whatever reason. But he also
isn't following the regulations.

You can't go around shoving people. You have to tell them that
"yes you can have your receipt next time."
or
"there's a problem this time, so no."

Not
"Get out." and "F. You."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Im 1 million percent confident you have bothered this store in the past and they had just had enough of you. Instead of complaining about life, do something about it. Why are you on disability?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Please drop the pigeon legalese. You cannot into legal talk, and it makes your posts sound silly.

Common sense approach: don't be rude to people, and if you get in to a fight, walk away.

Even commoner sense approach: using your inner voice, say to yourself "man, I didn't get a receipt, and I really really wanted one, oh well, next time I'll ask."

Final thought: not printing receipts unless asked saves thousands of [currency] a year in till rolls as most people don't take it or use the bin on the way out.

Actual final thought: why did you say this isn't real? If it's not true, why post it? If it is true, why say it isn't?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Seriously...you're complaining no one came to your aid....

No one wanted to get involved in your drama. It's hard to come to the aid of a person who comes across as a complete jerk. Here you are still playing the blame game. Go look in the mirror, you'll see the one and only person, who started the whole mess.

Des

edit on 15-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join