It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Arafat Collapsed And Was Unconscious

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Although i dont think he's a very nice person all round, i still think he #s all over Sharon and the Lukid party when it somes to niceness...

And yeah the West bank and Gaza had schools built, and it prospered...but what good is education when your being down trodden and your home is being demolished... and what good is prosperity when ity all goes to the Israeli occupiers...

I really really want to see Israel go into civil war... maybe then they can get a decent government in that doesnt humiliate and destroy a whole pupulation and their homes

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Although i dont think he's a very nice person all round, i still think he #s all over Sharon and the Lukid party when it somes to niceness...

And yeah the West bank and Gaza had schools built, and it prospered...but what good is education when your being down trodden and your home is being demolished... and what good is prosperity when ity all goes to the Israeli occupiers...

I really really want to see Israel go into civil war... maybe then they can get a decent government in that doesnt humiliate and destroy a whole pupulation and their homes

Niceness? learn some history, arafat lied during most of his life. He stated numerous times that his goal is to destroy Israel, and it was proven numerous times that he supports and funds terrorism.

Yes, Gaza had some nice schhols built. Had you read some CMIP reports lately?

The Palestinian Authority school books have some very edicational information in them, such as "...Martyred Jihad fighters are the most honored people, after the Prophets...", or ""Martyrdom is life.", and some nice grammer exercises like "Write five lines on the virtues of the Martyrs and their superior status."

You can read the whole report here: www.edume.org...

Here is a quote from one of the conclusions:

The overall picture is gloomy. One cannot but regretfully conclude that most of the questions asked in the context of the CMIP and the UNESCO criteria are answered in the negative. Israel and the Jewish people are not recognized as legitimate neighbors with interests and rights of their own. They are rather stereotyped and prejudiced. Palestinian education does not foster peaceful relations with Israel, nor does it support the peace process between the two parties. Some of the data given in the Palestinian textbooks are inaccurate (The so-called "Arab" Canaanites and Jebusites spoke a language closer to Hebrew than to Arabic; Israeli cities and sites are defined as Palestinian; Jerusalem - at least presently - is Israel's capital, not Palestine's) or incomplete (The Jewish connection to Jerusalem and to the Temple is ignored.). All the maps are inaccurate, since neither the state of Israel, nor the city of Tel Aviv, exist in any of them. According to one map, Palestine covers the whole territory of Israel.

So yes, after the number of terror alerts Israel recieved has raised to about 50 per week, and after about each day Israel had a terror attack - Israel had no choice but to use its army, and demolish houses of terrorists, and houses which are used to smuggle weapons.

Those CMIP reports, btw, are also relevent for the time before the current Intifada, when half of the restrictions the paletinians have now (because of terrorism) didn't even existed, and no one demplished houses or killed terrorists. Same goes for the goals of Hamas.

The founding charter of Hamas, which was published in 1988 states that Hamas's goal is to "raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine". Other palestinian terror organizations have similar goals, which even state that their goal is to destroy Israel no matter what agreement is signs or what it does.

Israels current military actions are a result of Palestinian terrorism, which started for no reason even before Israel existed, or had any means of defending itself.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Specialasian the westbank and Gaza are blown to Hell because of the intifada of '87 and '01. Arafat incited the Arabs to rise up and fight the Israelis in an attempt to cecede from Israel. Israel was forced to respond to the terror attacks and began killing militants who hide behind children.

The Israelis began blowing up houses where militants were shooting out of. The westbank and Gaza are full of Arabs who are continuing their war on Israel and subsequently the Israelis must return fire. Since the terrorists live among the Arab populace the Israelis must impose harsh measures on the Arabs to weed out the terrorists.

Before the Intifada it was not necessary for Israel to repress the Arabs but now that so many Arabs in Israel want to kill Jews the Israeli Defence force is forced to respond.

Deny Ignorance Specialasian!!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

From Demands Arafat be questioned

THE relatives of six French citizens killed in Palestinian attacks in Israel several years ago have called for French authorities to question Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat while he receives treatment in Paris for a serious medical condition.

Five of the deaths happened in suicide bombings in Jerusalem over that period, while the sixth was a sniper attack in Hebron in March 2001.

Click the link for the full article...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is an article about who would take over from him if he does not make it.

Thought some of you may find it an interesting read.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Did everyone forget that the state of isreal was artificially created after WWII? I do not support arafat nor will I shed a tear for him but he is still a human. Have we all gotten so blind and numb that we have to wish death on someone? Come on people wake the f$%k up.
Lets not stoop to the terrorists level by not respecting and not loving life.

Verfed, you really need to stop calling people ignorant.

I am jmilici, and I approved this message.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
Did everyone forget that the state of isreal was artificially created after WWII? I do not support arafat nor will I shed a tear for him but he is still a human. Have we all gotten so blind and numb that we have to wish death on someone? Come on people wake the f$%k up.

Hitler was human too...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transc3ndent

Originally posted by jmilici

Hitler was human too...

Your point?

I am jewish with a relatives that were in one of his camps. They nor I wished death upon him. As a matter of fact, they are the ones who taught me that our enemies are still humans.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Jmilici are you suggesting that Israel be destroyed and the Jews deported? You might disagree with Israels founding but the State of Israel is in the Holy Land to stay.

Also Transc3ndent very good point!

[edit on 10/29/2004 by verfed]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Israel is in the Holy Land to stay.

No I do not think it should be destroyed for the simple fact it is already their. I accept that fact. What I think needs to happen is both sides need to start acting like adults, put down thier weapons and succed to each other. I have heard stories of palastenians and isreali's live together in peace all my life on a small scale, why not on a large scale as well. This country needs to acknowledg Sharone is as much a terrorist as Arafat is. Their is no denying that.

Then isreali's need to start acting like they are the true chosen ones and learn to love thy neighbor. Which commandment is that?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I disagree that Sharon is as bad as Arafat. Hamas won't negotiate with Israel. Well only to implement a cease-fire when Israel is stronger.

Israel was invaded by six countries one day after they declared there independence. Since then Israel has made peace with Egypt and Jordan. All the other nations are in a defacto state of war with Israel. Plus the palestinians are asking for a new state.

Israel is inbetween a rock and a very hard place.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They just announced on CNN that Arafat`s condition is "worse than previously thought". They say he "MOST likely has leukemia"...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, they really don`t know, do they?

They`ve just EXCLUDED leukemia.
They don`t know what, but it`s NOT leukemia.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
According to latest reports from Paris, Arafat might have been poisoned.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And now his health is apparently worsening again...

ATSNN: www.abovetopsecret.com...

His illness still unidentified and health is reportedly deteriorating. Rumors of stomach cancer, a viral stomach disorder or even AIDS. Nothing has been ruled out. "Doctors are puzzled"...

Sharon have said that in the event of Arafat�s death, he will "never be buried in Jerusalem".

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I thought it was some whacko conspiracy theory but then I googled some AIDS symptoms;
they really match up.

*) thrombocytopenia (low platelets) is often a first sign of AIDS.

Look at a recent picture of him (if you can, the man defines moose ugly) and compare
to ones from a couple of years ago.

Look how he has these red marks around his face (Kaposi's Sarcoma
or seborrheic dermatitis)

Compare to:

www.nlm.nih.gov...

*) many neurological dysfunctions

*) chronic intestinal cryptosporidiosis or isosporiasis

and look how much weight he's lost.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Arafat went into coma and several mediasources are now reporting him dead. There are also denials of his death. Very confusing.

Developing ATSNN-story:
www.atsnn.com...

A coma with a sweet aroma is your only dream

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I�m surprised nobody suggested "Voodoo" yet...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Guess what,
Arafat was reported dead again, this time by Reuters.
But according to CNN which I�m watching right now, he was reported dead and then he wasn�t dead again. Right now he�s not dead (yet anyway). They said: "He�s alive"... and the rolling text on the bottom of the screen said "Arafat alive"...

And now, just before I hit the submit-button, they say:
Arafat is "sort of dead" and is not expected to survive, according to palestinian sources...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Latest reports say Arafat is not dead yet. But they�re talking about his funeral which is to be held on friday. Maybe they�re going to bury him alive after all...

If he had died last night however, he would have died on a very "holy" night. They call this night the "Night of destiny" or something similar. Any "martyr" who dies on that night will get his wishes granted (or dreams fulfilled).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join