It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yasser Arafat Collapsed And Was Unconscious

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Paris--8.10 pm--- Arafat= coma irevercible and life with machines-- fog????

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What is up with all the death claims with this guy? I've never seen someone claimed for dead so many times in my life? Is there a race to be the first to announce Arafat's death? I almost feel sorry for the man lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky
What is up with all the death claims with this guy? I've never seen someone claimed for dead so many times in my life? Is there a race to be the first to announce Arafat's death? I almost feel sorry for the man lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL --hmmm not lol because he stoled 380.000$ on his name

1billion missed from the bank of Palestine -- open question chapo

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
LOL...I didn't mean that just about the people on ATS...hope I didn't offend.

What's so hard about waiting untill the man is actually dead to claim that he is...well dead?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Arafat is to be buried in Ramallah, BTW. That is if he dies of course...

Click to enlarge photo

Yasser Arafat's dying days have contained all the ingredients of a Hollywood drama -- tragedy, suspense, plot twists and even a touch of farce.

But the confusion created by wildly contradictory statements from various aides about his health pointed to the danger of future infighting among Palestinian leaders facing a power vacuum left by the passing of their iconic leader.

Various reports have had Arafat totally dead, brain dead or smiling at French President Jacques Chirac who visited his bedside -- sometimes on the same day. Stories emerged about Arafat communicating with doctors, opening his eyes and even taking telephone calls.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Speculation from my side : If he come back with a good NDE in his memory

how he will be ????? chapo

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
Speculation from my side : If he come back with a good NDE in his memory

how he will be ????

That is if he comes back. Already sources are reporting that he is in serious coma and some even say he is dead andt the politicians are playing him to get the vacant power.

But, if he does come back with NDE in his memory, I doubt he will because NDEs don't exist, he will be much more reckless.

Fear of death is something that keeps a man/woman from going over the edge. Most peopel who have undergone NDEs tend to be less afraid of death, so maybe he will become more aggressive and finally defeat the Israel.

Surf

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Surf I have in 1984 NDE .
For me exist

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
He is a pawn in a fight over money and politics. His wife was paid massive amounts to agree to let him be taken off life support. Then an Islamic cleric came to give him the last rites and said he was not dead, I sppose he had some grievence he wanted fixed first. All they need is someone trip over the power cord to finish him off.

Its pathetic, but not suprising.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

From: Japanese PM praises Arafat for role in Mideast peace process

Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi expressed Thursday his condolence to the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat and praised his efforts for the Middle East peace process.

"I pray that his soul would rest in peace. I sincerely hope the Palestinians overcome their sorrow and continue with their struggle for achieving peace and prosperity in the region," Koizumi said in a statement.

Koizumi described the Nobel Peace Prize winner as "a pioneer who had laid out the foundation for the establishment of a Palestinian state."

At least some people have some sense of decency. I heard some ministers in some other countries said they were glad that Arafat FINALLY was dead...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Source: BBC: Veteran leader Yasser Arafat dies

In the absence of a clear line of succession, Palestinian leaders have agreed a plan to prevent a power struggle and chaos in the volatile Gaza Strip:

Parliamentary speaker Rawhi Fattuh takes over as president of the Palestinian Authority until an election is held

Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei takes over some of Mr Arafat's other powers

Mahmoud Abbas takes over at the PLO, headed by Mr Arafat for more than 40 years

Farouk Kaddoumi takes over as head of Fatah, the movement co-founded by Mr Arafat in 1958.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

From: Xinhuanet: Palestinian PM asked France to provide detailed report on cause of Arafat's death

Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei wrote to the French government on Monday, asking for a full report on the illness and death of Palestinian President Yasser Arafat.
It said Qurei asked for "the medical report on the illness and reasons for the death" of Arafat at a military hospital in Paris on Nov. 11.

French doctors who treated Arafat have never made public a diagnosis, and Arafat's aides said he died of a brain hemorrhage,but they did not say what illness caused this, sparking vague speculation about what killed Arafat.
Arafat's private doctor Ashraf Kurdi suggested that the hospital should have conducted an autopsy to determine the cause of death,but this was rejected by Arafat's wife, Suha.

On Saturday, Nasser al-Kidwa, the Palestinian envoy to the United Nations and Arafat's nephew, said that there is no evidence that Israel poisoned Yasser Arafat.

"By the israelis", no. But what about some palestinians? It ain�t over until the Arafat-lady sings...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yasser Arafat�s brother Fathi Arafat is dead. 71 years old.

VG: Arafats bror er doed (in norwegian...)

[edit on 2004/12/1 by Hellmutt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join