It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FukuFlu/Fallout Fluenza/Radiation Rainouts Target North America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

[color=limegreen]As of 14 January 2013,
it has been

[size=36pt]675 days

[color=limegreen]since the
Fukushima catastrophe
[color=limegreen]exploded as the world's worst environmental disaster
and we, the people and the planet
have been at war 24/7/365
with the continuing nuclear fallout ever since.

[color=limegreen]Unfortunately, our dear beloved Mother Earth
and all life on our fragile beleaguered globe
seems to be losing the fallout depopulation battle.

Fukushima radiation depopulation unfathomable: Possibly 100s of millions deaths

Radiation Fallout Affects North American Food Safety

[font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]Two words we have yet to see together in the MSM relating to 'the flu':[/font]

Radiation sickness

[font=comic sans ms][color=fuchsia]OK, how about[/font]

"The Flu"- whatever moniker one may want to hang on it -

... we're sure it's a mere coinkydink that the radiation rain-outs
of the past few months have weakened our auto-immune systems
so much that 'everyone' is now requested to get gubmint 'flu shots' -
or you might lose your job.

Depopulation Agenda

Flu cases soar nationwide, drugs, vaccine in short supply

Radiation, Global Eugenics and the Depopulation Agenda

Increase in global radiation levels due to Fukushima fallout?

“EPA Radnet data indicate large spikes in US west coast cities during
this time period.

Furthermore, many people I know living in
California, Arizona, and Nevada experienced “clinical” symptoms of
radiation exposure late winter and early spring 2012 including: bloody
noses; receding gums and dental problems; hair and nail loss; weight
loss and widespread inexplicable stomach problems that could not be
diagnosed by internists and gastroenterologists.

Over the summer of
2012, people I knew began experiencing problems in late pregnancy.
Still others, aged in their 40s and 50s, experienced heart
palpitations that could not be explained causally, even with extended
hospital stays.

I have no way of proving these anecdotal symptoms were caused by
Fukushima fallout.

Likewise, I have no way of proving that the anomalies I detected in
wildlife beginning the summer of 2011 were caused by Fukushima
fallout ...”

A public health emergency in Boston

"In Massachusetts, one of the 29 states that the CDC has identified as having high activity of influenza-like illness,
Boston Mayor Thomas Menino declared a public health emergency in the city Wednesday because of the flu.

Since October 1, there have been 700 confirmed influenza cases among Boston residents, according to Menino's office;

that's 10 times more than were seen in all of last year's flu season."

Radiation In Massachusetts Rainwater Likely From Japan

FLU EMERGENCY:
Virus reaches full-blown epidemic status,
responsible for 7.3% U.S. deaths last week: CDC

Worst Flu Outbreak in Recent History Strikes United States - US News and World Report

Flu Epidemic: Officials, Drug Stores Say Call Ahead Before Getting Vaccine - ABC News

2013 Flu Season Outbreak: Influenza Epidemic Health Emergency?

Flu Deaths Reach Epidemic Level, but May Be at Peak - NYTimes.com

And we are yet-to-be-convinced
that living anywhere a commercial nuclear reactor
has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution
edit on 14/1/2013 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yep, it's far from over. Probably still just beginning.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow, Good read.
I am really nervous now. Should people be stocking up on the Potassium Iodide pills?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

a compilation of pics from google does not equal a story.

if you want to wave your arms around and talk about disasters, ok. but dont lie.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Please be so kind as to point out the lie part cause I missed it.
thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
so, the radiation is hitting california, yet the flu "outbreak" began on the east coast?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It was the east coast that just had the Sandy hurricane. There is more damp and damaged houses and trees. More fungal spores around.
Why is that important?
Because Flu is not a virus.

(On a side note.Have you seen the videos and articles on the black mold inside the broken trees? Some broke because they were already ill and decaying from the inside, from Fukishma radiation.)

An article on Rense.com explains that Flu has been put in the wrong classification. It is more a fungus than a virus.
It seems to be a mixed up organism, that by just a few days became classified as a virus, all because it grew well in two different environments. One was for viruses and one was for a fungus.

(I am a microbiologist by training and I believed all the hype on Flu, till I read the Rense.com article.)

As radiation can be used by fungii as another energy source, any radiation in your body or the atmosphere, will lead to a substantial increase in fungal spores. (I noticed a sharp increase in fungii and molds last year in the garden. Then a mini heatwave wiped them out.)

Why do you think they made out margarine is better? (It's not) Because butter is an antifungal.
Many Agenda21 and Codex alimentarius protocols have been made with this very scenario in mind. I always thought Fukishma was manmade.

Which means we are not dealing with fools here. They have been planning this for a long long time.

Garlic and onions are good for Flu as they are antifungals. Look up other antifungals, write them down and pass them on to those with the Flu (as old wives tales, if you can't tell them the truth) and save a few lives.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonybotzo
so, the radiation is hitting california, yet the flu "outbreak" began on the east coast?

I first noticed it back in late September 2012 at a hospital in Dallas Texas.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I live in Ga, we are having a relative very mild flu season, this year, so I wonder from where those statistics comes from, even last year with all the scaremongering GA flu cases were no where to be found even when we were told otherwise and drive thru places were open because the flu was killing people.

Propaganda, propaganda, yeah, I think so.

Now I do take Modifilan (brown sea weed extract) for over a year, best thing to take for Iodine supplementation and toxin clean up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

An article on Rense.com explains that Flu has been put in the wrong classification. It is more a fungus than a virus. It seems to be a mixed up organism, that by just a few days became classified as a virus, all because it grew well in two different environments. One was for viruses and one was for a fungus.

That makes more sense to me now - the people that get the secondary BACTERIAL infection and rapidly get worse, and sometimes die. Bacteria sounds like its more likely to develop from a fungus than a virus.

Thank you about the butter tip. I've been thinking of switching to butter instead of margarine, it just went on my shopping list.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Excellent Thread - I myself have been patiently waiting for the SHF time - I'm amazed that everyone for all this time have had their heads into the economy/austerity/banksters/ etc etc etc all the while we're breathing in this toxic spu that Governments have hidden figures on and raised the level to which Radiation is classed as harmful. You know Why????

Because - NO ONE CAN STOP IT - they don't have the technology........ and you can only protect yourself for so long but it will get you in the end.

I'm watching TV News today - watching all the coverage on the Flu and yes, they're interviewing folks who have it and are taking themselves off to the hospital ---------- WHY - it's the FLU ....... Poorly for a few days YES ....... Then you get over it.

But my main question is - How come the vaccines are not working ----- it's laughable it really is soooo funny - don't get me wrong - as always, there will be people who will develope complications ie., babies and elderly and those with underlying health problems ----- But this has always been the case.

I myself got the flu in October, worst one I've had but I've never had the flu for over 30 year (might be 20, can't remember) and yes, I ended up having a Heart Attack - I'm elderly but would I have the Vaccine NO No No - I just had it and it came in the form of a virilant flue bug and the bugger didn't even use a syringe - I'm still here and now I'm immune to another Flu ----- I HAVE A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM BECAUSE I HAVEN'T INJECTED MYSELF WITH A LOAD OF BODY TOXIC CHEMICALS.
(By the way in case you didn't know - your Gov., draws TAX on every single shot) This should have gone in the Rant section - BUT I DO FEEL BETTER lol.

JUST SAY NO:
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So, from what i've gathered based on your post.....some of us are gonna die terribly. However, based on your information, there is no evidence some of us won't get super powers...so it's a win lose situation.

I can live with that as long as i get to fly or shoot lasers from my eyes.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
OR maybe it is being caused by the Oil spill remember?? the oil spill?? all sorts of pollution that was supposed to also cause the end of humanity....

OP there have been so many nuclear tests on earth that if radiation was going to get us.. it would have already happened.

The flu is just the flu. if more people are getting it I would put my money on abysmal nutrition as the cause... that does lower your immune system. the other possibility is that maybe just maybe people are more prone to go to the hospital over the flu today than they were many years ago when you know they used to just stay in bed and drink liquids without having to go to the doctor to be told the same exact thing.

We are trained today to go to the doctor for ANY THING.

I say take some tussin and take a nap

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
It was the east coast that just had the Sandy hurricane. There is more damp and damaged houses and trees. More fungal spores around.
Why is that important?
Because Flu is not a virus.

Very very interesting - can you do better on sources than....

An article on Rense.com explains that Flu has been put in the wrong classification. It is more a fungus than a virus.
It seems to be a mixed up organism, that by just a few days became classified as a virus, all because it grew well in two different environments. One was for viruses and one was for a fungus.

(I am a microbiologist by training and I believed all the hype on Flu, till I read the Rense.com article.)

as a microbiologist you will have access to research that supports this theory and I'd love to take a look at this.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

PS.... on the antibacterical front - Honey, fermented foods, tea tree oil - google them. The butter should be from pasture fed cows, the fermented foods should be home made - the tea tree oil is easy - but I don't know about internally - maybe in a humidifier.

And don't use that antibacterial hand soap. You want good bacteria as a main line defense. Probiotics....... Vitamin D3 (with K), etc........

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Had by bout with it a couple weeks ago. After day 1 the vomiting was over. A couple days later it was gone. Wouldn't radiation do much more than that?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Google and Weather channel has my state marked as "Intense" and wide spread for the flu, but that's not true. It's a lie. No one up here has been sick with any kind of a severe flu yet. Only thing that went around was a piddly cold and cough over Christmas and new years. Hopefully we will not see this, but if so, I'm prepared.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Excellent Thread - I myself have been patiently waiting for the SHF time - I'm amazed that everyone for all this time have had their heads into the economy/austerity/banksters/ etc etc etc all the while we're breathing in this toxic spu that Governments have hidden figures on and raised the level to which Radiation is classed as harmful. You know Why????

Because - NO ONE CAN STOP IT - they don't have the technology........ and you can only protect yourself for so long but it will get you in the end.

I'm watching TV News today - watching all the coverage on the Flu and yes, they're interviewing folks who have it and are taking themselves off to the hospital ---------- WHY - it's the FLU ....... Poorly for a few days YES ....... Then you get over it.

But my main question is - How come the vaccines are not working ----- it's laughable it really is soooo funny - don't get me wrong - as always, there will be people who will develope complications ie., babies and elderly and those with underlying health problems ----- But this has always been the case.

I myself got the flu in October, worst one I've had but I've never had the flu for over 30 year (might be 20, can't remember) and yes, I ended up having a Heart Attack - I'm elderly but would I have the Vaccine NO No No - I just had it and it came in the form of a virilant flue bug and the bugger didn't even use a syringe - I'm still here and now I'm immune to another Flu ----- I HAVE A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM BECAUSE I HAVEN'T INJECTED MYSELF WITH A LOAD OF BODY TOXIC CHEMICALS.
(By the way in case you didn't know - your Gov., draws TAX on every single shot) This should have gone in the Rant section - BUT I DO FEEL BETTER lol.

JUST SAY NO:
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

I'm glad you survived your heart attack, and that you are adamant about not getting the flu shot. My mother in law, 65 yo almost died after getting the H1N1. She works at an elementary school and they pressured her into getting one. She ended up in the ICU for days. We almost lost her.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So, radiation is causing the flu outbreak to be worse, but yet, California and Hawaii are two of the three states that have not had a major outbreak. And California is supposed to be getting hit hard by radiation. Explain that. This whole thread smacks of radiation fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
reply to post by thorfourwinds

a compilation of pics from google does not equal a story.

if you want to wave your arms around and talk about disasters, ok. but dont lie.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

Greetings:

OK, we want to talk about disasters, as we have the background to do so. Perhaps you might come on over here and get your learning on before attempting ridicule and slander...

And your comment is from one who is schooled in the creation of any stories? Your thread record here on ATS is abysmal, to be gracious. We completely understand your lacks of posts after your one and only attempt.

Please assist us with understanding your point - whatever it may be.

We’ve been ‘waving our arms around’ for over 40 years - specifically about Fukushima a scant few hours after the EQ - and you?

As far as the accusation of prevarication, please step up to the plate and provide whatever proof you may think you have.

Perhaps this will help you on the road to recovery.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join