It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Its not like we have a first amendment or anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know , could he go back to the UK ? From the sounds of it from our UK friends , it sounds like PM was exiled to the US .
edit on 12-1-2013 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
they all should be taking off the air, im tired of their lies.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

how does the 1st protect his job at CNN ?
and why would the 1st protect him, anyway ... he's a guest, not a citizen.

so, if i come to your house, scream at your kids about how bad your parenting is ... are you gonna offer me crumpets and tea with payroll or the door ?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I am not talking about his job. I am talking about the hypocrisy in this thread. You all just want him to shut up or just kill him as one poster said. Sounds like you guys are the ones interested in tyranny.

edit on 12-1-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Actually the thread is about exercising the 1st , by calling up CNN and letting them know that we won't put up with such crap when it comes to disrespecting the constitution .

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

See again with the hypocrisy. You wont put up with people who have a different opinions. Hypocrisy~

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well , if I remember correctly there are laws against burning the flag , why should people not be offended when a foreigner tosses there host countries constitution ? Or jokes about killing one of there host countries citizen on national "news" ?

link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Max_TO

See again with the hypocrisy. You wont put up with people who have a different opinions. Hypocrisy~

People can have all the opinions they want, when they attack the rights of citizens though, they can stick there opinions up their butts. Thats just my opinion.

link   

And you want to shut up those who want Morgan to shut up. Maybe it is you who is interested in tyranny? I think you see this circle.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by Max_TO

People can have all the opinions they want, when they attack the rights of citizens though, they can stick there opinions up their butts. Thats just my opinion.

And you are free to have it.

Just to clear something up:

It was once within the right to own slaves. That right was attacked. Should those people have shut up and just let the slave owners be?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

And you want to shut up those who want Morgan to shut up. Maybe it is you who is interested in tyranny? I think you see this circle.

I didn't say shut up. I said "Hypocrisy". You have a weird way of reading words.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Well , if I remember correctly there are laws against burning the flag , why should people not be offended when a foreigner tosses there host countries constitution ? Or jokes about killing one of there host countries citizen on national "news" ?

No, people in this thread are not 'only' offended, they want to crush him and his speech.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
While I don't defend Morgan's particular ideology, I defend his right to be able to give opinions, even the extremely unpopular ones. It's a TV show, and as anyone knows, it's there to entertain and grab ratings. Morgan is good at his job, but that doesn't mean his free speech should be stifled, his show taken off the air, and him deported. We crow about his anti-Second Amendment stance and then conviently forget how he is protected by the First Amendment.

People must remember that to fire him and have him deported is taking a job away that's putting food on his table for him and his family.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Now that's grasping at straws don't you think ?

And if I remember correctly, Amairicans fought there bloodiest war in history to stop that .

So I certainly don't see anything wrong by simply placing a phone call to voice opinion to a commercial "news" outlet letting them know what we find expectable .

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't care that Piers Morgan is anti-gun. What I care about is when he lies on air to push an agenda. That agenda is actively attempting to undermine the civil rights of millions of Americans. At the very least kick his smug butt out of the country.

As for the OP, World Net Daily dropped off of my reliable lists a long time ago. That site is about a half a step above BeforeItsNews in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Now that's grasping at straws don't you think ?

And if I remember correctly, Amairicans fought there bloodiest war in history to stop that .

So I certainly don't see anything wrong by simply placing a phone call to voice opinion to a commercial "news" outlet letting them know what we find expectable .

That is not the point. I am not talking about the "Calls to CNN" I am talking about the wanting him to be deported or killed simply because people don't like his words.

Here is an idea, don't watch him then it aint you problem.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No, people in this thread are not 'only' offended, they want to crush him and his speech.

So by your logice , people not on CNN have had there speech rights " crushed " ?
He could still post here on ATS just like the rest of us , not sure why him getting let go from CNN would stop him from saying whatever he wants to ?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Lol ok , the person asking for him to be shot was one of his fellow country men and not an Amairican . And as for wanting him deported and your dislike for the call it almost sounds like you are trying to crush someone's right to free speach

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Yah be nice to that millionaire , his family will go without !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join