It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'sPiers Morgan to be taken off air?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

So what now because Infowars reports on something that happened on a different channel it makes it untrue?! The sickening attempts to twist this story need to stop!

Well when it is said on Alex Jones own show then the answer is yes.

Case in point...

Embelishing the truth is what Alex Jones does best.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yes, He should be taken off the Air,.
And CNN should be ashamed of allowing him to speak such tripe.
There have been other news actors that have said less and were removed,.
Seems as if CNN might be siding with him

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

I am starting to wonder if you are being paid by Alex Jones since you brought up the topic. I will tell you exactly how this will play out if this gains any momentum.

Once it hits the MSM and becomes a major talking point causing controversy they are going to dig up something similar or worse that Alex the Boob Jones said in the past and this entire issue will be turned head over heels and it will be right back on us. So you can keep pushing the issue to helping it along so when it happens I will know who to blame. AJ is the Rush of conspiracy’s so I have no doubt his closet is full of sound bites that can be used in that manner.

Let that sink in a little before you keep going and maybe you will understand. Either way you have just been informed I hope you consider what you are pushing now. Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Its not like we have a first amendment or anything.
Feel Free
Feel Free
Just because you have the "right" to say something doesn't mean it's a good idea or without consequences. As a business, CNN has a RIGHT to fire him to protect their business interests.

Remember when Jimmy the Greek got fired for saying something stupid? But that's different I guess. He didn't get arrested, but he did lose his job, because you see, he's a professional media personality and is expected to be aware of what that means.

Nice try though.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I liked piers on Americas Got Talent, I can't stand his sanctimonious attitude and antiamerican sentiments on CNN. He doesn't belong on the air. If CNN keeps him on the air, it is an insult to all Americans.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
reply to post by spacedog1973

The second amendment was put into place to protect the American people from their Government. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats the problem. Piers doesn't know Constitutional Law, nor does he understand what the Founders of this Country fought so hard for. He doesn't understand that they took the time to write Amendments, because Governments should not infringe upon rights.He doesn't understand Tyranny.

Hes an idiot, who doesn't understand that self defense is an inalienable right that the Second Amendment guarantees. Whether its a small rock or large rock,or a Pistol or Musket.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

If CNN keeps him on the air, it is an insult to all Americans.

You do know that there are some in this country that agree with him so it is hard to say all americans.This doesn't mean I agree with him, but just pointing out that there are those who do.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Speaking of Muskets............... you guys DO know that's what they were using when the Constitution was written?

Ya know, you stuff a ball in it, fire it, then stuff another one...............

SO I completely agree! I think we all have the right to own muskets!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i have the strangest feeling i'm about to become crispy barbeque, but i must say this....
what HAPPENED to everyone?
i go on holidays for a while, and i come back to find my cherished ats has descended into what appears to be verging on true insanity
since when were we all so gun hungry and blatant and cross?
and since when have we been baying for blood because someone slammed down a book about a document?
'cus that seems to be the part that's stirring most of you..
i have to admit; i'm not american, i don't watch cnn, i have no real knowledge of this Morgan bloke...
but annoying and smarmy as he may well be
do you think he could do anything worse to your [supposedly] precious constitution that your own politicians aren't continuously trying to get away with? do you really think it has any sort of power, that it's anything more than some words written by a bunch of long dead dudes in wigs?
is it really rights we want, and are we really prepared to have them?
we have the power to make this world BETTER.
why are we still so intently focussed on such meaninglessness?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Speaking of Muskets............... you guys DO know that's what they were using when the Constitution was written?

Ya know, you stuff a ball in it, fire it, then stuff another one...............

SO I completely agree! I think we all have the right to own muskets!

If Washington had Assault rifles, I can Guarantee he would have used them.........
See my Sig.....

edit on 13-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If Piers Morgan is ever taken off the air, sacked or even deported, it will NOT be because of the 1st amendments, for that amendments provides protection for all humanity to speak freely without fear or favor, even though some abuse it by spouting lies, hatreds, propaganda, filth, ignorances, stupidity, etc.

American public anger with him is NOT over his human right to the 1st amendment.

American public anger is DIRECTED towards his obvious FAILURE TO civilised mankind's unwritten time honored tradition of HOSPITALITY law.

As an invited guest to many americans living room, he should not have crapped all over a nation's sacred Constitution or insult the majority of the population whom are gun owners.

He has the freedom to speak up as a human, but he has absolutely NO RIGHT to crap on majority of americans, more so as he is a foreigner who contributes nothing to the nation past, present or future.

It is most comprehensible for citizens to rant and rave and complain about their own society, more so one as free as USA, but quite another for a guest, who had not lived in the country or contributed as much as a citizen would have.

Sending him off is in no way dishonoring the 1st amendment, nor had he broken any secular law, but would be a lesson for foreigners not to take mankind's hospitalilty law for granted. Other ways would be to switch channels, and the service industry refusing to serve him in any way while he is on american soil. Why should americans whom he hate be civil to him anyway?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

i go on holidays for a while, and i come back to find my cherished ats has descended into what appears to be verging on true insanity

Welcome back...

Sorry just trying to lighten the mood a little, but it seems your assessment is very close to the truth...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

haha thanks, it's great to be back. you miss the old place when you're gone, you know?
and yeah.... while it's never been a haven of orthodoxy, it's seldom i've seen ats like this.
it's like someone's stirred the ant's nest, big time ;\

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Morgan is a douche, so is Jones.

Sheeple.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

haha thanks, it's great to be back. you miss the old place when you're gone, you know?

Yes, the times are changing.. Sometimes a change isn't good, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

No truer words have actually been said about those two..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Morgan's ratings are terrible, that is why he will be gone. That is why he had AJ on, Jones has a much larger audience. And to think Piers makes $8 million, propoganda is expensive.

$8 million to disinform. WOW!

Tells the whole picture of what is wrong with america in a nutshell!

And lets not forget Ted Turner who said live on air "It is good that american soldiers are killing themselves" or that it is said that Ted Turner built the georgia guidestones that wants 90% of the global population killed.

All the big stations are controlled by big private interests(read capitalism) that hate you and want you destroyed. Keep being stupid. Keep being distracted. Keep being ignorant......The ptb might win!

I could not care less if they want Pierce Morgan deported or not. He is just one shill out of hundreds of shills on msm. Get it???

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
They should replace him with Questions for the Prime Minister (Benny Hill would be good, too). I love that!
It's absolutely hysterical. (I love British wit)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Sheeple.

No jones is not a douche. He is one of the few honest men telling the truth as he sees it. He is the one that should be making the $8 million a year, not that douchebag Pierce Morgan. No wonder Alex Jones screams so much, he is sick and tired of the hypocrisy, just like I and a few others are.

If I were Alex Jones I would not bother show up on CNN, Fox, NBC, ABC or any other big media outlet. Screw them! If they want airtime with Alex Jones then they should try calling infowars and begging for airtime. MSM is not worth the mud on my shoes.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
More childish behaviour from grown men, and even though AJ is saying much the same as them Vis-à-vis the rationale for keeping guns, they don't want Jones either, Bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join