It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I am sick of Americans saying that they bail people out. Stop with the nonsense. America exploits the world.

American 'foreign Aid' is used to exploit the world. Keep your printed paper bribes and weapons.

As if America bails anyone out. What a joke.

Triffin Paradox clearly shows that America used the Reserve Currency to give themselves an incredible unfair advantage over the rest of the world. Then when Vietnam destroyed confidence in the USD Nixon changed the rules. Americans act like going away from the Bretton Woods System was bad for them. Americans have no idea and are the most arrogant and egocentric nation. You are ripping us off.

Then America force petrodollar and a system that forces nations to use USTbonds. America had to do this because America is the land of tullips and is built on debt and credit.So even with all the advantages over the rest of us again, America causes a GFC,.

Now stop. Stop saying America helps. Stop. Its stupid.

America is ripping off the world and has started a Currency War.

America is not going anywhere because you owe us money. No isolationism. You will work for once.

You owe us money and you will never be able to pay. Keep your trillion dollar coin. Is that some kind of joke?

Asia alreasdy has isolated America to destroy it and remove Reserve Status. But you still owe us money and it will only get worse when you get a second humiliating Credit Downgrade.

What a brainwashed people Americans are to think their nation is anything but evil. Hail China!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

No it's more like the governments are working together on money schemes and using the military muscle of the biggest boy on the block to get it done. If the leaders of other nations weren't in agreement they would have put a stop to it by now.

Trust me the last thing Americans care about is people in other countries.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

And your government agrees with it, why? They are just as much in on it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I am fine with paying you back but first you all need to pay the bill for us having to police your mess. I believe you will find that you all will wind up owing us the US.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

edit on 12-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

come on man, don't be like this. we hate your government, not your people.
sure you guys can be arrogant and obnoxious, but jeez some American guy on another thread said that Americans were awesome because they were descendants of Romans? what is that!! lol, see what we have to deal with.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Where I'm from we call that Business. get your competition to sell theirs off early while the price is low, consume the hell out of it, drive up demand, make them depend on your business, let them destroy and pollute their own land. Bleed your competition dry and move onto the next victim, I mean customer. All the while your reserves remain untouched.
edit on 13-1-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: type errors

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Its not about stopping the world from buying our junk its to stop us from buying everyone elses junk. Without consumers you cant continue to produce.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

After WW2 durning the cold war with the U.S.S.R when Europe was Quaking in their boots.Who was handed the biggest role in Euorpe's defense?

How little you know. Proof of anyone 'quaking' please.
I am about to post very good proof that British Intelligence in accord with pro-British allies persuaded Americans to go into WW 2 and then when that was done how they created the Cold War threat...

After WW2 there was no threat ... so they had to make one....

yes agreed - saying we were 'quaking' is actually quite offensive - given the fact that 40 million died in that war.

Lets not fight about what our crap governments do in order to further their own bent agendas and to fulfill the hunger of the military industrial complex.

Our govts do not represent 'us' the people - they represent their own agenda.
edit on 13-1-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yes,we want you to please pull it out and let the rest of the world and your people have an easy breath...I mean you have already caused a great deal of "good" in the world, and poured a lot of love and joy all over us (never mind the unappreciative folks who are blind enough to think otherwise).There comes a time to rest and recover for all great Empires, and after all that hard work,you really deserve it.. We all thank you and beg you to please withdraw before we all explode and you get entitled for a child support!... With love,,,,The whole world

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The "parent of a teenager"????
OMG. This... from one of the youngest nations of the world!

That sounded like my son at 17... in the middle of the "I know it all and you don't understand anything" phase of attitude towards adults.
-That phase where he would shift between exaggerrated arrogance and belief in his invincibility, to sudden wailing cries of "everyone hates me and I should probably run away and THEN you'd all be sorry!!!" -at the slightest criticism or disagreement.

No, the USA is NOT the most hated county in the world,
it is just the most bi-polar, most melodramatic, with the most fragile and unrealistic collective ego.

Sometimes others don't agree with you,
Sometimes they don't like what you do,
That is true for everyone.

The more a big deal you make about it, the more attention it attracts and the more you will hear those people.
The more you are discrete, the less they share their disagreement and discontent with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
do it!

please

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I am fine with paying you back but first you all need to pay the bill for us having to police your mess. I believe you will find that you all will wind up owing us the US.

Britain paid off its war loans/ debts to America in the 1990s - every penny !

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Who said anything about wars I said policing which is ongoing even today. We have been kind enough to not bill you but you can bet on a bill with those demands.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

thats not policing, it's exploiting, which ofc the uk govt is a willing partner/patsy to.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
which is also highly profitable and emminently planned for - i'm shocked to even have to mention this.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Well that is up for debate. BTW how much does the UK help with patrolling Asia especially Taiwan and the Korean peninsula? Please take the time to watch the movie the world without US I would be interested on your take of it. I wonder how much oil would make it to the UK with our ships gone. We would be sitting back going burn baby burn.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Yes China, OPEC and the Petrodollars, Japan (not so much anymore) and in a global view the EU.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
is that the responsible attitude of a caring custodian?

i would certainly expect that if the US dramitically changed it's foreign policy, then many things would change, but the world is unstable anyway and ripe for a change for the better... super powers and empires dont benefit the majority, just the powerbrokers and super rich, and they can go to hell.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

The UK had it all before WW2, step by step they had to give it all up afterwards to the US. I think that some US corporations did in fact intentionally helped the rise of Hitler, I do not fully see how they could have planed for the decline of the British Empire, my bet is that they aliened with the ideology and the fear of the Bolsheviks in Russia spreading, Germany was in free-fall it would have probably gone Communist (see German federal election, May 1924, take in consideration the actions against the Communist by the first two parties).

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by skalla

The UK had it all before WW2, step by step they had to give it all up afterwards to the US. I think that some US corporations did in fact intentionally helped the rise of Hitler, I do not fully see how they could have planed for the decline of the British Empire, my bet is that they aliened with the ideology and the fear of the Bolsheviks in Russia spreading, Germany was in free-fall it would have probably gone Communist (see German federal election, May 1924, take in consideration the actions against the Communist by the first two parties).

yeps
.. and just for the record i dont have some rosy view of the british empire, i also see boshevism and communism as separate entities. this is kinda off topic though and i'm not sure i see how this all applies to my brief post though?

edit on 13-1-2013 by skalla because: mi bat spellink

2nd edit - just wondering, if germany did go far left, would that have been better than what really happened, godwin's law etc etc yadda yadda
edit on 13-1-2013 by skalla because: droning on about history

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join