It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the U.S.A is the most hated country in the world let's pull out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

edit on 12-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

+60 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thats a lot of HS i have seen for awhile, HS is what comes from the horse.

Americans never asked for the responsibility of the World instead they decided to take it by force.. Hiroshima.

Americans are not "adult" enought to be any other countries "parent" instead they keep pushing their nose in every matter there is in the World and with the unmatural way like a teenagers they don´t really CARE, they just WANT want and WANT MORE..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Back in "The Real World" :-

www.aei.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Although I don't like a lot of the things we do, some of them are necessary evils. I still don't agree with the deception, overthrowing of stable countries, and many other things. There's a long list of things we could do without.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
On a side note...America did give us Brit's SPAM....may God bless America!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I disagree that the US is the most hated country. The immigration figures would tend to indicate that is not the case. How many Chinese or Iranians fight to get to the US and how many US nations fight to get to Iran etc... It’s all one-way traffic.

People may disagree with some US policies, or have a problem with the culture, but only the flag burning repressed and indoctrinated "hate" a country.

Personally, I think the world’s democracies should separate themselves from the totalitarian states.

Regards

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why??

Maybe because some of its people are addicted to sanctimonious crap.

...but we love you, really.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As an American I can honestly say...YES.

Our "Job" is not to Police the World. Lets close the damn borders, bring some jobs home and help our people here FIRST. Lets rebuild OUR infrastructure as opposed to that of other nations...

We have allies in the World too- REAL Allies (not like the Saudis) so if the Australians, English, Canadians etc (no offense if you were left out- you get the gist...) who we should give Aid to if they are ATTACKED (not if they decide to go around attacking others.) or who we SHOULD give Aid to if its needed and ASKED FOR .

Simple enough.

We have far too many bases around the World pushing an agenda of corruption- We do not spread "freedom" - How could we when we have the largest percentage of our population locked up than any other first (and most second) World nations? When 1 in 7 is a "Felon" here- When lemonade stands can be "outlawed"...Yup, lets bring "Freedom" to the World on our dime (while corporations rake in profit) OR lets bring it all home and take care of ourselves.

We cannot very well put gasoline in our neighbors car so he can get to work when our own vehicle is on empty...Can we?
edit on 12-1-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Read the whole text,the U.S.A would never do it.But if it happen do you really think we couldn't get rare earths.Besides if we pulled all our millitary back that would drastically cut there use.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As an American, I think that is a lot of BS.
Don't attach our country and government together please.

The politicians don't represent American's but only their warmongering and bankster cronies.

Is it not also other countries responsibilities to tend to their own defense?
I don't remember being asked to have my taxes stolen to give to others.
edit on 12-1-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Americans never asked for the responsibility of the World instead they decided to take it by force.. Hiroshima.

Americans are not "adult" enought to be any other countries "parent" instead they keep pushing their nose in every matter there is in the World and with the unmatural way like a teenagers they don´t really CARE, they just WANT want and WANT MORE..

You misquoted me I never said America asked for the responsibility.

After WW2 durning the cold war with the U.S.S.R when Europe was Quaking in their boots.Who was handed the biggest role in Euorpe's defense?

At least you don't deny treating the U.S.A like a teenager treats their parents.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

As we have been told repeatedly on how bad America is to and for the world.Let's just pull out.We can take the worlds largest economy and move back to isolationism. Just like before ww2 after all we did pull out of a world depression through isolationism in the mid to late 30's.We can do it again.

Think of all the money we can save,no large Navy to keep the ocean's safe.No more economic handouts.We can pull all funds and equipment out of N.A.T.O.Close all the air bases in foreign lands.Most of all bring all our troops home!

Afterall we have been told that we use our economic might to crush other nations.So maybe they are right.So lets take our money and run.Cancel all our foreign debt,default on all treasury bonds outside the U.S.

Well it's a thought,but the U.S.A would never do that.

Why?? Because the World Would Burn !!!We have have been given this responsbility we did not ask for it ,but we will not run from it.

So the U.S.A will just have to get use to being treated like the parent of a teenager.Being told that they are evil and wrong in every action they take.But everytime something goes wrong are the one who has to bail them out.

Yea mods you should probably move this to rant

I would have to assume you are out of touch with reality a little bit and not completely awake...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good post/Rant!
As a Brit I don't think the USA has the balls to pull out... because without the rest of the world you are a scarily small nothing of a country.... with nukes.

We don't want anything you produce. IMHO we can live without you.

I like Americans but not so much your Government. Or guns.
edit on 12-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

After WW2 durning the cold war with the U.S.S.R when Europe was Quaking in their boots.Who was handed the biggest role in Euorpe's defense?

-Never should have been a "Cold War" to begin with and my understanding is that Russia attempted to avoid it.

We were allies in WW2 with Russia taking like 28 MILLION casualties to our 1/2 Million - Parts of Russia were in ruin and we made a power grab.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

I like Americans but not so much your Government. editby]

I feel the same way and I live here! I am even on the fence about liking most Americans lol

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Good post/Rant!
As a Brit I don't think the USA has the balls to pull out... because without the rest of the world you are a scarily small nothing of a country.... with nukes.

We don't want anything you produce. IMHO we can live without you.

I like Americans but not so much your Government. Or guns.
edit on 12-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

-Thats because we make very little here now. =(

Back in the "day"- "Made in the USA" meant something- High quality.

I pretty much dont want anything we make here either because now our cars suck (I would buy Japanese since they are 'better' and more cost effective) , my Compute, TV and all electronics are primarily Chinese (not by choice but who in America makes this stuff) etc...etc...etc...

Also note: In the 1980s when 'Buy USA" was huge (concerning automotive: Ford and GM were opening plants all over MEXICO and began mainly "Assembly" here only- Then telling us to "Buy American"... Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You can still get pregnant if you pull out.'

Just sayin....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Did you read just the title then reply??Read the whole post.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

How little you know. Proof of anyone 'quaking' please.
I am about to post very good proof that British Intelligence in accord with pro-British allies persuaded Americans to go into WW 2 and then when that was done how they created the Cold War threat...

After WW2 there was no threat ... so they had to make one....

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

BOY! Are you right!

I would just LOVE to see just for a month how the World would handle itself if the U.S. became complete isolationistic and let all the other countries have a go at each other. LOL!

It would be like fireworks on the 4th of July!

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join