It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please give me reasons why guns are bad.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh geez, not this question AGAIN!! < FACE-PALM EXTREME > No wonder you Brits were disarmed so easily.
They have you all so delusional that its comical.

How many times must this question be answered??

You know that there is a SEARCH function here on this website, right?

Geez already.

edit on 12-1-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

really guns are a good thing, i can not see any thing bad about them.

That's great. It means that my thoughts about the death of society are valid.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Guns give the appearance of being EVIL but like a sword their function is "double edged" in that they can be used for good to counter evil. It is that counter-evil function that is the basis of the Second Amendment: one has the right to Self Defense...be it from a predator animal, evil person or tyrannical government (altho animals are not "evil" by nature).

link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by michael1983l

Like our Military's you mean?

If the military is NOT doing anything to protect their country, and killing innocent people,,,,,,,then yes I would say that the weapons being used and the purposes they are being used for are wrong! Happy?

Yes, I did not expect you to disagree there to be honest. I was just trying to make the point that it is not only Citizens that can use guns irresponsibly but our Military too. That goes for both of our Military's, as both of us have been fighting wars that are not legal. It isn't so much the troops fault but their commanders for giving them the orders.
edit on 12-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
So, can any one give me the reason why gun users are "bad"?

BECAUSE THEY OWN SUPER MCEVIL DEATH MACHINES OF DEATH WITH BARREL SHROUDS AND STUFF!

(Satire. It saddens me that I have to point this out, but previous experiences have made me see the necessity of this disclaimer.)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The right to bear arms is a balance between the people and the government. They said this so the people can be equally armed. Balance of power...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistTreason

The Brits made you a Super Power after WW 2.
We made you and you have just pissed it up the wall...

Now you are talking about Civil War.

We Brits are extremely disappointed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes our military is not perfect: from raping and killing women to throwing puppies off of cliffs and murdering innocent civilians for the fun of it.

edit on 12-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I honestly believe you completely misinterpreted that post.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Stop making us look like arrogant pricks.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

sorry

link   
guns are one of the worst things ever invented in this world as we know it today. Now I am pro-gun and I own guns. I also have a bow and crossbow.. I can hunt all day long without my guns if I wanted to so I don't NEED a gun to hunt its just easier. Along with that I would like to have a gun to defend myself from anyone I see fit...

Now here is the thing. Guns are HORRIBLE for many reasons BUT they are here, everyone has them, you cannot and they will not destroy every gun in the world... If they would do this and could erase the minds of all in how to make any type of gun or projectile type weapon like a rocket laucher and missles and atom bombs then I would turn over my gun in a heartbeat and be totally with that plan..

The problem is that is not the plan the plan is.. GOV has guns, citizens do not. that is how they want it, that is how they can control us and illegitimately enslave us.

If anyting the GOV should be banned of having access to any weapons and the people should all have guns, things might go a little smoother in this country..

link   

Well...thank you for making me....

Now, how would you feel if we just traipsed on over there and decided your...oh say...tea...was dangerous. Took it all away from you...that makes about as much sense as your post I'm responding to...

Des

edit on 12-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by seeker1963

Like our Military's you mean?

edit on 12-1-2013 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
They have you all so delusional that its comical.

I take issue with the bold text - please clarify.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

so you speak for all brits... also no one asked or cares about your opinion because we are the usa and you are not so your opinion on how we run our country is not your concern nor is how you run your country ours.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't say that the biggest percentage of Brit's have such an interest or conceited viewpoint......you don't speak for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Yep its much more difficult to sneak you m4a6 carbarine out on the streets without the police seeing you than a glock.

And so why are you people trying to ban semi auto rifles and not handguns? Isn't it about being safer? Someone carrying a rifle is more likely to be caught by police before they commit the crime, than someone concealing handguns!

I'll tell you why, because it's not about safety or saving lives for the gun grabbers. It's about you disarming the population for you can carry out your evil plans! A semi auto rifle is better than a handgun for things like home defense and stopping tyrannical overlords. But they are not better at committing crimes. So why are the AR-15's under fire? HMMM...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

No need for name calling........

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I was purposely ignoring this post, I wanted someone else to address it, but since nobody has, I'll do it, briefly.

Every empire in the world has, at its peak and during its decline, thought it was invincible. It has always ended in tyranny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join