It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Parts girl,
Do you still have that doll?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone said this yet (I had my wisdom teeth removed Monday and I can't focus enough to read all the comments. Sorry) but have you heard of Robert the doll? He is in Key West Florida and he is supposedly haunted and they have some crazy stories about him. I would say don't do it. Better safe than sorry. Just saw this is an old post. Whoops.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Avifors because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

IAMTAT
Parts girl,
Do you still have that doll?

I was wondering the same thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Great thread

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

LOL I liked that!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I do still have Claire' . I believe it is time for me to sell her. My grand daughters won't let me bring her to my new house and to be honest for some reason I don't want to bring her here. I think there is already something or someone here and not sure how they would be together.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i just laid in bed reading the whole thread, i loved it! i got to page 3 and was going to bid on snow princess but doubt they would ship to the UK and is sold anyway. Claire sounds right up my street, i've had the paranormal around me since i was 13 and im 40 now. I wonder if she would like it here in the UK? im thinking very seriously about it, but i wouldn't want her bashed about in transit. i don't think the dolls are ugly or look evil, they are beautiful.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
speaking of haunted items, the people who ran the dog training class in my town had an incident, a good friend of theirs had died and his wife sorted out his clothes and the friends had some, the bloke tried on a jumper and their dog went nuts growling and in her words 'trying to claw its way out through the wall ' the bloke was trying to calm the dog down but couldn't until the jumper was off and out the way!! she wouldn't believe me when i said about spirit attachment.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

The auction has come and gone...but ATS member 'Partsgirl' currently has the 'haunted' twin doll...and is apparently looking for someone to purchase it from her. She appears to now be afraid of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

partsgirl
reply to post by Night Star

I do still have Claire' . I believe it is time for me to sell her. My grand daughters won't let me bring her to my new house and to be honest for some reason I don't want to bring her here. I think there is already something or someone here and not sure how they would be together.

Partsgirl,
Would you be open to having my brother-in-law and I doing a paranormal investigation of 'Claire'?
I live in Cincinnati and my brother-in-law and I do paranormal investigations. He will be coming down from Cleveland over the TGiving holiday. If I'm not mistaken, you live close to Cincinnati...Is this something that you might be willing to consider? We could post our report of Claire on this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

I think the doll is beautiful also. ^^ Reminds me of the movie 'The Snow Queen.'

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunette

Remember, as with many things in life, the beauty on the outside can often hide the ugliness on the inside.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by partsgirl

Why o why did you get the doll in the first place? That thing is so scary. And who in his right mind would want it? Maybe a museum. How do you feel about burning it in case you can't get rid of it? Maybe drastic but a sure way of making it disappear.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This thread will be discussed on the ATS Live Radio show Out of the Box.

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Show Hosts:
NoRegretsEver, Above Board, Wrabbit2000, and Druid42
Show Guests:
FissionSurplus, FarleyWayne, Destinyone, and ItCameFromOuterSpace

OUT OF THE BOX

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I am so sorry I didn't see your request. I would love another study of Claire'. I am speaking with the same auction house where I purchased her about selling her through them.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Sorry I missed your response. Did you contact your auction house?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

mindq
I think she is beautiful too!

Maybe all the paranormal activity surrounding this doll and her 'sister' doll is caused by their separation? Perhaps you should try to buy both dolls? Personally, although I think they are gorgeous, I would not have them in my home...the very thought of one or both of them floating around at night gives me the shivers!

Someone called her ugly, I think she is cute! I do wonder why she has her eyes closed? Hopefully, being life-size she wasn't molded from a "DEATH MASK"!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Hey Partsgirl, off topic but do you work for a BMW parts supplier? I knew of another 'partsgirl' from another site but she hasn't been on it for a few years.

As for 'haunted objects' my sister told of a an old mantel clock a young couple bought and they found that the few times they ever argued was when they were near the clock, they got rid of it and the really mean arguing went away!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry, I skipped to the end of the thread:

Did you end up buying the doll?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Via FB lwww.haunted-dolls.com...

just found this website, looks like there a few paranormal dolls out there needing homes.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join