It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted 'Snow Princess' Doll: To Bid...Or Not To Bid!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by partsgirl

I didn't understand that either.

The owner, also here on ATS, just knew it was a Claire. That she said in the interview.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Paranormal activity can't be studied under "controlled" conditions, like in a laboratory. Purchasing a haunted object and bringing into your home is an invitation to malevolent forces if they exist in or around the object. I would heed your wife's advice on this one, and not just because you might be sleeping on the couch for while.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That think was about the dibbuk box that IAMTAT referenced in the OP.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey all, with my recent move and my other house going up for sale. I have to decide what to do with Claire. at the old house she had her own room and here at the new house there isn't a place for her. My Grand-Daughter doesn't like her and I have to keep my Grand-Daughter.. so, Claire may have to go.. if you are interested in her please let me know.

thanks

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wish I could afford her but I can't. Anyone else??? Perhaps send a private message to the OP in case he missed your post here.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What about getting in touch with her sisters owner ? They could finally be reunited.

Cody

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Oh that doll is so creepy; doesn't even need to be haunted to make me feel uncomfortable.

The idea that someone could embed "energy" isn't new to me. In fact, one could even curse a coin with their personal misfortune, drop it on the ground, and once someone picks it up the misfortune is gone. Of course, that is just a belief and an example.

My mother has antiques, one is a rocking chair. The vibe I get from it is very... depressing. Someone must have spent a lot of time in that chair, thinking about some dark things.

If both of the dolls are known to be paranormal [or even just one, but they're a sister set right?] what would happen if you reunited them. Paranormal things could stop happening, or get way worse.
I'm curious...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Those dolls are evil. I'm getting chills just looking at them and I'm not scared of dolls. I have this weird sense like they know I looked at them.

Word.

Of course I'm Christian, though. I'm gonna just say Demons.

edit on 22-5-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hey partsgirl. I'm sorry I missed your last post.
Have you sold her yet?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Partsgirl...
Have you thought about contacting this 'Haunted Collector' guy?
He has a show about haunted objects on SyFy channel.
Drop the guy a message about the Snow Princess...maybe include our thread's link.
The guy lives in Indiana somewhere and investigates many cases of haunted objects in Ohio, as well.
www.johnzaffis.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow that is really cool

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow that is really cool

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I love this thread!
All things haunted dolls, (& clowns!) haunted toys, and portraits. But the previous poster had the most excellent advice here, to contact The Haunted Collector. I can't believe they would turn the girl down.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure she tried to do just that.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
When the other doll was sold I gave my information to the auction house and they said they would pass it along to the new owner. I haven't heard a word from them. I have tried several times to find our more information about my doll and still haven't come up with anything.

She just doesn't work into the new house. at the old house she had her own room and here there isn't room. I haven't had anyone contact me about buying her but if anyone is interested she is still for sale.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It surprises me how many people believe in Horcruxes, I've never believed in them, never have, never will. I can see a spirit hanging around something if it was their life-long possession and they don't want to let go, but even the most die-hard spirit will realize material objects are of no meaning, spirits cannot be embedded in an object, you will know this when you know what the true nature of a spirit is to begin with, the true nature of a spirit is this, it is not a ball of light, it is not a jelly monster of ecto-plasm, it isn't slimer or a sheet with holes cut out. The true form of a spirit is the form the spirit when the spirit was united with its physical body, ripley's believe it or not, that is what the universe has revealed to me, therefore the spirit of a dog, looks just like that dog did in life, therefore that dog can't shrink itself down and go inside it's favorite chew toy, it can hang around the chew toy but it will eventually be distracted by perhaps other playmates or other spirits.
edit on 2-6-2013 by pyramidikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Partsgirl...
Is she still active, para-normally. since her sister went to a new owner? Are you still experiencing anything from her?
Also, if you're still considering selling her and don't mind my asking...how much would would you ask?

I have to admit that I've always been interested in her sister...but after reading this thread during the auction, I really developed some second thoughts.

Also, did you contact that 'Haunted Collector'?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
FYI:
I just came across another doll at auction (up on June 8th.)...don't know if she's 'haunted' or not...but she is very creepy-looking:

Wonderful bisque doll with jointed composite body dated circa late 1800’s. Head is marked #8 Walkure made in Germany. This beautiful doll has curly blond hair and comes dressed in a period style red dress, white petticoat, bloomers, and socks as well as adorable little lacing shoes. The doll also features baby blue glass sleep eyes, an open mouth with teeth, hand painted face, earring holes, and she is jointed at the knee and elbows as well as at the hip and shoulders.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I really don't know what to ask for her.. the other doll went for I think it was like $400...

when my friend and I were at the house we put a voice recorder on her.. and we were talking about my friend buying the house and Claire said something like you don't want my house.....

but I'm not there enough anymore to know what she is doing...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Is there a way you might post that recording? I know we'd love to hear it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join