It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper "Attacks" Conspiracy Theorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
he didn't really attack conspiracy theorists, I mean Springer and SO pretty much said the same thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I think alot of people don't know how to check they're inbox.

Who, pray tell, is that charming looking fellow in your avatar? What a great smile.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Who, pray tell, is that charming looking fellow in your avatar? What a great smile.

might be my father

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oxjondoexo

I dont think the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut was staged or faked

Then explain why the kids were found in the closet in a kitchen rather in the classroom or whatever happened to those two shooters were arrested near the woods that were never heard again on the news live?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You're missing the point.
There are questions that SHOULD NEVER BE ASKED.
Coincidentally, they would like to greatly expand that list.
You call a UFO video fake and you're a debunker -
You call a mass murder fake and you're a heretic.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
He dropped several hints one could google sandy hook conspiracies. " I won't mention which websites are saying this because I don't want to send them any traffic". Yet him saying this will do precisely the opposite. He supplied the clue to send them to the site with the most sources on this topic. I don't think he was trying to hush anything up.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Okay so looking in on this, I see news anchors (Add a W to the beginning of that if you want) who have been elevated to their false soapbox status and that think naming and shaming anyone that questions what's going on in the world is fine. Media is starting to get more aggressive that's for sure. Guess they are hoping this prof. will be dismissed for something.

2 things spring to mind watching this (although I had to stop the video as my graphics card's fan start to clog with MSM BS)

1, I blame those that have falsely elevated these 'reporters' to the status where the 'reporters' actually think people give a damn and should pay attention.

2, Surely it's the peoples right to question what they see, hear and experience, but is it the MSM's right to try and publicly shame anyone that actually grows some and questions things.

These guys are what they are, reporters with plastic hair. I for one cannot watch any more of the video and it is clear as day what they are trying to do.

They say they invited the Prof. to the show but he declined, insinuating perhaps an admittance to doing something wrong, I see a Prof. who seems to have been targeted by the MSM who seemed to be trying to use him as an example.

Conspiracy theorists look out, you speak up and we're gonna get ya!!

Sad Sad world we live in.

Used to be 'We the people' now it seems more like YOU! the small people!!!
edit on 12-1-2013 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Then explain why the kids were found in the closet in a kitchen rather in the classroom or whatever happened to those two shooters were arrested near the woods that were never heard again on the news live?

I'm not gonna weigh in on whether it was staged or not,just point out why Cooper is calling out conspiracy groups is on the media screw ups they put out.
Could the cops have arrested two people in the woods? Yeah, but maybe they released them immediately since they were not involved and the media really blew the report.

I think they hate being scrutinized for every detail.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Could the cops have arrested two people in the woods? Yeah, but maybe they released them immediately since they were not involved and the media really blew the report.

I think they hate being scrutinized for every detail.

Well apparently they don't hate it enough. I mean they will get a reporter to harass a guy who already declined an interview but they wont talk to those cops or the guys that were arrested and more than likely released?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper, Anderson, Anderson, what happened to free press bud! I thought we live in a free country, first amendment is our rule. Who do you think you are to shut people up over whatever they have to say; are you that desperate that they're not listening to you no more? I thought you were desperate but I didn't know you were THAT distressed!
I thought you quit CNN or just probably I stopped watching CNN since turn of the 18th century. Just because I don't agree with someone doesn't mean I don't people to listen to their point of view. Anderson; you have a white hair and a dinasour brain, accept the fact that people don't want to watch you no more buddy.

Secondly, we all know you have zero credibility since you and the so-called piers morgan have staged fake news before. what makes you think you have any more credibility left on your white hair for us to even want to hear what you have to say.

Go to the moon and start screaming over there my friend. Oh wait, the NASA doesn't control the moon..let's look at mars, hmm martians don't want you either. How about england? yeah good choice for you, you would find the frogs and brits ready to listening to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I am not surprised by this, and watched it last night. They went out of their way to highlight some of the most asinine and over-the-top conspiracies they could find. Let me admit, I have seen some outrageous claims. Although, it does not hurt to question things and seek the truth. Especially, when we can't get the straight story from our politicians, bureaucrats, and even the main stream media. I just heard the other day that the treasury is playing around with idea of minting a trillion dollar coin in the event Congress does not raise the debt ceiling.

A Trillion-Dollar Coin Brings a Jackpot of Jests

A bizarre but seemingly legal idea to get around the country’s debt ceiling using a trillion-dollar coin is having its day in Washington.

Some years ago people would have scoffed at the idea as some crazy conspiracy theory, but now it is fact. What is up with that? Why no coverage of the serious dire straights befalling the economy and the Federal Budget? Why no honest and object reporting about attacks on the Constitution? Why no serious coverage about the President's drone attacks in countries that are not at a state of war with the United States? To elaborate on that particular subject, we need to look no further than the crap storm brought to bear by the media when the US escalated military operations in Cambodia and Laos during the Vietnam War.

We are sleepwalking into the Drone Age, unaware of the consequences

The last time a president indulged in an illegal bombing campaign in the sovereign territory of allies (Richard Nixon in 1969, in Cambodia and Laos), the policy nearly got included in the articles of impeachment. We should remember that history, as the Vietnamese capitalised on the backlash, helping to impose the genocidal Khmer Rouge on Cambodia, and a single-party regime that endures 40 years later in Laos.

Was it not another person in our government whom said that a crisis can be used for their gain?

That was from former Obama Chief-of-Staff Rham Emanuel and now mayor of Chicago. In his city alone, over 500 hundred people have been killed in the past year a lot them children, but sparse coverage of that travesty. Furthermore, these murders are being glossed over by the MSM in a city where a draconian gun ban has been in place for years.

Chicago’s Shootings Didn’t Happen In a Movie Theater, But It’s Still the World’s Deadliest City

It was in Chicago, over Memorial Day weekend, when police responded to more than 40 shooting victims in about 72 hours. Ten of those victims were shot dead, including four teenage children. Alas, despite the fact that more people died that weekend than in both the August 5 Sikh killings and yesterday's College Station shootings combined, there will be no flags at half-staff for those 10 Chicagoans.

I got a conspiracy theory for Anderson and his lot? Why are you, and your collegues on the major news networks cherry picking the news? Why is everything covered now-a-days mostly commentary followed by modest facts? What ever happened to objectivity and the old school method of who, what, where, when, why, and how? News today is more like indoctrination, and propaganda than honest, informative, and objective material. I do remember the Sandy Hook tragedy, and the absolutely repulsive display of journalism by our so called media professionals.

Sandy Hook coverage: Is ‘good enough’ good enough?

Adam Lanza was not buzzed in to Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Friday. His mother, Nancy, did not work at the school. He didn’t have an altercation with school officials the day before. He used a Bushmaster rifle, not the Glock and SIG Sauer pistols he was carrying, to carry out his massacre. The children he killed were first-graders, not mostly kindergartners.

Adam Lanza’s name was not Ryan.

They got the story wrong on numerous occasions, and in the midst of confusion? Conspiracies will pop up, because people have no idea what is going on. Mr. Cooper, please step down from your high horse, and remember those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Listen to them laughing about it like it is some kind of joke! They wonder why so many conspiracy theorists are coming out of the woodwork?
edit on 12-1-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I don't really understand this thread because Skeptic Overlord (owner of ATS) attacked Sandy Hook conspirators in the same exact way.

You guys are crazy, normal people get extremely annoyed by your claims.
edit on 12-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

might be my father

Yes Ted Bundy sure had a great smile.

Hang on... What?... he might be your dad? OMG

I think everyone should be nice to Superhans.

Anyway back on topic - Anderson Cooper you suck bigtime.

reply to post by Jakes51

That flood video is a classic

edit on 12-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddog5595
reply to post by ohioriver

I agree 100%, and I can not forget the biggest one of my lifetime "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq. Which I think we can for the most part throw out the window. I remember Anderson and all of the like shoving that down our throats.

This right here is when I woke up. The "show" that aired praising our new toys (bombs) in Iraq... that were killing innocent people was beyond my logic. It was already saddening~ depressing to watch the towers fall with people jumping to their suicide and then to watch such immaturity by the leaders and media was a real eye opener.

I havent watched them since and don't plan on it. They lie. Period. I can't stand a liar.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I think the media is getting desperate by attacking anyone who questions the Sandy Hook incident. Well, Anderson Cooper is known to stage things himself so I find this to be very rude of him to say. That's my opinion. It's also my opinion that the events were staged. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Your take?

www.mediaite.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I agree. The media are getting desperate.

I watched the show today and they were freaking out because some Professor agrees with 'conspiracy theorists' and wrote about it in a blog. The MSM would be pretty concrened that 'normal' people are strting to see through their media games.

The Silver Fox Anderson Cooper is CIA himself. We all know that the CIA use mockingbirds and they have for decades. We all know the CIA does fake news stories and we can go back as far as The Bay of Pigs in Cuba when the CIA got Miami Cuban traitors to sneak into Cuba and commit terrorist acts. Western media was to show these terrorist acts as being commited by the real Cubans. This is fact and shows that the CIA has no problem murdering innocent people and then lie about it. The CIA thinks nothing of human life or the truth.

The media are getting desperate and sloppy but they dont seem as sloppy as the CIA of late.

edit- not that the CIA has ever seemed like anything more than bumbling psychotic fools anyway. But lately they seem so bad its almost as though its on purpose.
edit on 12-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

edit- Yeah, bumbling fools if you are reading. Think yiou can trust the Muslim Brotherhood? Pakistan? CIA is desperate and dying. You will be led around the Middle East like the arrogant Romans under Crassus and then have molten gold poured down your greedy throat.
edit on 12-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
You're missing the point.
There are questions that SHOULD NEVER BE ASKED.
Coincidentally, they would like to greatly expand that list.
You call a UFO video fake and you're a debunker -
You call a mass murder fake and you're a heretic.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

There is a huge difference this time, unlike a state with a huge diverse population having this happen, this happened in a very affluent area of a tiny state, where families are spread out among just about every community. The way we live our lives here is now even being questioned by people on this site and others ie: (OMG I live in the sticks of the midwest and we have cameras in every hall and room of our schools why the heck don't you, I don't believe it) Well tough if you don't believe it, we don't it's that simple, some towns in CT do have them, West Hartford is a good example, but that's VERY recent, and it has never been a discussed issue in this state. I'm sure Shrinx can back me up when i say the first reaction to this was "This is Connecticut, this sort of thing just doesn't happen here" (Insert any New England state there btw) For the most part, news in this state travels fast, and not via most of our news stations either, through family to family to family contact, to the point where we in state probably know more about what's going on in our own state than the rest of the country, but because it's not "on the web" it can't possibly be true and we're in on the lie..

Sorry folks that's not what New England is like, New Englanders are Crusty ole farts that like to keep things "in the family" so to speak, we do not like all of this outside examination of how we live our lives. Hence the general impression of the area that people are cold, we aren't "REALLY" cold, but we are suspicious of outsiders infringing upon our territory.

So sitting there and having places online like oh hmm CLUESFORUM and people from there(or members here that read it and parrot them) ripping apart every aspect of our lives, and claiming absolute proof that every parent is an actor and no children really died is really starting to piss people off here... WAIT they will release a report at some point, that report will most likely have a lot better and more comprehensive information than the media..has had up to this point.. we can all wait a little while and see what they say, until then, this is all academic cow patties.

A personal note, think of New England as another country within the United States, it's an area that has since the formation of our country done things differently, and continues to this day... Keep that in mind when you start to question our motives and why we are so vehement in our defense of our fellow state citizens. It does not mean we dont' have questions, it means that the questions some are asking and parroting are just so out of line that it overrides the ones we have..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
I don't really understand this thread because Skeptic Overlord (owner of ATS) attacked Sandy Hook conspirators in the same exact way.

You guys are crazy, normal people get extremely annoyed by your claims.
edit on 12-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

You, captain and who ever else can get annoyed and down right pissed off by our claims here is a news flash for you.

I DON'T CARE.

Who really cares about Anderson Cooper, just a paid talking head on a propaganda news network.
edit on 12-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You know you're living in a free country when they tell what is not okay to think about.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Well conspiracy theorists are fine as long as they serve the lefty press.

Remember all the crazy things they were saying about Bush durring Hurricane Katrina?

How would Anderson like it if folks were saying that behind every homosexual there lurked a John Wayne Gacy? Well he wouldnt like it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's especially necessary to question and investigate every aspect of everything when these alleged events result in sweeping public hysteria and political action. They want to constantly institute tyranny and totalitarianism based on alleged events and then say nobody is allowed to question them. That proves that whether the events are real as described or not that there are corrupt people with malignant intentions towards society. You want to be sad about the people that died that you had no connection to while ignoring the thousands of other deaths daily that you also have no connection to that's your business but if you want to start stripping freedom away and destroying the country then you damn well better let everyone pick the reason for that to pieces.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join