It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real third secret of Fatima revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
except for,...if he consecrates the entire world, in the whole meaning of that word, and it is Universe, Cosmos, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

edit on 4-9-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If the well known story is the true story, then we will end up in communism in Europe and may be world.That is what the past prophecies said, not only Fatima. I believe there is a way not only to avoid such scenario but to uplift humanity to a new stage of knowing God better. Era of peace. Plus countless angels to serve in our unending problems and needs.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Mark

Pope Francis maybe the "bishop dressed in white" of the 3rd Secret of Fatima (the Pope is the bishop of Rome). The Pope will go to Jerusalem after a terrible event and be martyred there. God will bring a great good out such a terrible tragedy.

The hearts of Israel will be changed.

www.locutions.org...

+ + +

Another messenger's recent message:

English translation posted at www.catholicbinder.com...

Jerusalem, woe to you, misery will come to you without warning!
My children, the hour is upon ye, watch and pray with me, for I am overcome with pain and sadness, do not leave me alone, keep me company in My Gethsemane, for great is my pain and my agony is slow. Lighten up the approaching darkness with your lamps well oiled with prayer, so that you too, my disciples, of these end times, bear witness of Me, before men. Falter not but remember my people, I am with you until the end of times. My peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Repent and convert, for the kingdom of God is near. MensajesDelBuenPastorEnoc / September 7th, 2013

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

markosity1973
Another message from the Holy mother (or someone purporting to be her) in Garabandal this time, that supports this version of the message.

Note; Garabandal is NOT officially approved by the church, but the events that happened there are preplexing to say the least. So even if these are the words of the devil himself, he speaksthe truth in regards to the Bishops Priests and Cardinals

"Because My Message of October 18 was not carried out and made known, I will tell you that this is the last one.
Before the Cup was full; now it is overflowing. Priests, Bishops and Cardinals are on the path to perdition and they and taking many souls with them. Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. We must ward off the wrath of God with our efforts. If you ask forgiveness sincerely with all your soul, He will forgive you. I, your Mother, through the intercession of the Archangel Michael, want to tell you that these are the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation.
Pray to Us sincerely and We will give you what you ask. You must offer more sacrifices. Think of the Passion of Jesus.”

No where in the bible are we instructed to pray to Mary or to angels. We have only one intercessor and advocate and that is Christ Jesus. No one is holy except God. You keep calling her Holy Mary, Mary was and is a sinner just like you and I and in need of salvation just like you and I and that only comes through the finished work of the cross by Christ Jesus.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

This is utter catholic crappola. The third secret is just a meaningless rant, as such, continued from the so called first 'secret' and second one. Poor Vatican PR, if you ask me, trying desperatly to revive this pedofile infested institution walloving in complete corruption and abrahamic nonsense that has kept it alive since the 13th century by its devoted followers.

Here is the text on the third secret for those who are curious;

The third part of the secret was allegedly written down "by order of His Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and the Most Holy Mother" on 3 January 1944.[8] In 1943, Lucía fell ill with influenza and pleurisy, which had killed her cousins. For several months, she was sure she was going to die. Bishop Silva, visiting her on 15 September 1943 while she was bed-ridden, first suggested that she write the third secret down to ensure that it would be recorded in the event of her death. Lucia was hesitant to do so, however. She was under strict obedience according to her Carmelite vows, but when she received the secret, she had heard Mary say not to reveal it. Because Carmelite obedience requires that orders from superiors be regarded as coming directly from God, she was in a quandary as to whose orders took precedence. Finally, in mid-October, Bishop Silva sent her a letter containing a direct order to record the secret, and Lucía obeyed. In June 1944, the sealed envelope containing the third secret was delivered to Silva, where it stayed until 1957, when it was finally delivered to Rome

"The text of the Third Secret, according to the Vatican, was published on 26 June 2000:
J.M.J.

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fátima, on 13 May 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'.

Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Tuy-3-1-1944.[8][11]
Along with the text of the secret, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, (the future Pope Benedict XVI), published a theological commentary,[8][12] in which he states that:
A careful reading of the text of the so-called third 'secret' of Fatima ... will probably prove disappointing or surprising after all the speculation it has stirred. No great mystery is revealed; nor is the future unveiled.
After explaining the differences between public and private revelations, he cautions people not to see in the message a determined future event:

The purpose of the vision is not to show a film of an irrevocably fixed future. Its meaning is exactly the opposite: it is meant to mobilize the forces of change in the right direction. Therefore we must totally discount fatalistic explanations of the “secret”, such as, for example, the claim that the would-be assassin of 13 May 1981 was merely an instrument of the divine plan guided by Providence and could not therefore have acted freely, or other similar ideas in circulation. Rather, the vision speaks of dangers and how we might be saved from them.

He then moves on to talk about the symbolic nature of the images, noting that:
The concluding part of the 'secret' uses images which Lucia may have seen in devotional books and which draw their inspiration from long-standing intuitions of faith.
As for the meaning of the message:

What remains was already evident when we began our reflections on the text of the 'secret': the exhortation to prayer as the path of 'salvation for souls' and, likewise, the summons to penance and conversion.

So you see, not much to howl about. Merely the usual ramblings by an old woman whom porbably spent too much time in a monastery thinking up this crap. There is only one thing in the Universe worth being devoted to and that is Pure Mind, your own true nature. Anything else is mere spiritual slavery and superstition by ignorant religious gnomes.
edit on 11-9-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

2012newstart
except for,...if he consecrates the entire world, in the whole meaning of that word, and it is Universe, Cosmos, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

newstart,

Pray Pope Francis requires the Bishops to consecrate RUSSIA specifically to the Immaculate Heart of Mary October 31, 2013 instead of the World.

This is what Heaven wants and hasn't been done.

Helping answer another poster, not you, that old objection of "pray to" is misunderstood. Christians pray to God for one another, you pray for friends an loved ones. This is the meaning of asking Mary to speak to God for your intention. Same as we do down here. We are all one big family. Mary's intercession is powerful, very special. Easy to understand why.

After the Heaven says "soon" prophesied divine "awakening" everyone will understand once God shows them personally, remember for now. Pride will stop some though so pray for conversions.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
oops, I meant to say...type...the date October 13, 2013 NOT October 31st. colbe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join