It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control in America. YES!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555

There continues to be significant cross-border firearms movement, particularly in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and the Atlantic region, where many of the seizures are concentrated. In British Columbia, a large number of firearms originate in the United States, with a high proportion coming from Washington State. In Alberta, most of these firearms come from Washington State, Idaho and California. In Ontario, the I-75 corridor is the main supply vein for illegal firearms from Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Michigan. In Quebec, the following states are key sources for illegal firearms: Vermont, New Hampshire and Maryland. There is an increasing number of illegal firearms reported being smuggled across the New Brunswick-Maine border, entering the Atlantic region. www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca...

America is violent enough as it is, but it would appear that the GAE's (gun advocate extremists) want even more guns!!
That means more gun infiltration into other countries. Like mine. Think about that.

- As a neighbor and a friend of the USA, I personally feel threatened by these GAE types. I wouldn't want to live near Mexico but if they have there way, America will turn into Mexico. Too many guns! Too much violence! Believe it!
edit on 9-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: external content taggs were required for quoted content.

120 comments and 2 flags?

I think public opinion is not on your side...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I'm not on this forum for flags and stars. I'm here for debate. And if opinion isnt on my side then why are you and the rest of your friends up in arms? (so to speak) SOMONE else other than me MUST have the same opinion or you people wouldn't be freaking out...would you?
edit on 10-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yes I am, I've been in martial arts since the 70s I started with Batokukan Karate.I was trained a bit by a ninja who also trained under Hatsumi. He's a PRC in Iraq.
I don't belittle others and place myself above them that would make me a thug .But I think a cute little soft style practitioner like yourself should revisit humility instead of insulting the entire population of the United States by actually comparing your self to ALL of us.The worst Ranger in the Army would have you and your martial ART for breakfast. They use guns too. And oh so many are vets......from WWII To Afghanistan.
We use guns because we will win at any cost. That's why we are still here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Oh, so a Karate Kid AND A Secret Agent Man.

Ok then, I have heard it all.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

- Don't be so harsh on your northern neighbors. We saved your ass in WW2.

Now that is too funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

There continues to be significant cross-border firearms movement, particularly in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and the Atlantic region, where many of the seizures are concentrated. In British Columbia, a large number of firearms originate in the United States, with a high proportion coming from Washington State. In Alberta, most of these firearms come from Washington State, Idaho and California. In Ontario, the I-75 corridor is the main supply vein for illegal firearms from Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Michigan. In Quebec, the following states are key sources for illegal firearms: Vermont, New Hampshire and Maryland. There is an increasing number of illegal firearms reported being smuggled across the New Brunswick-Maine border, entering the Atlantic region. www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca...

America is violent enough as it is, but it would appear that the GAE's (gun advocate extremists) want even more guns!!
That means more gun infiltration into other countries. Like mine. Think about that.

- As a neighbor and a friend of the USA, I personally feel threatened by these GAE types. I wouldn't want to live near Mexico but if they have there way, America will turn into Mexico. Too many guns! Too much violence! Believe it!

edit on 9-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: external content taggs were required for quoted content.

So what you are saying is that gun control in your country does not work? Imagine that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by TheMindWar

I'm not on this forum for flags and stars. I'm here for debate. And if opinion isnt on my side then why are you and the rest of your friends up in arms? (so to speak) SOMONE else other than me MUST have the same opinion or you people wouldn't be freaking out...would you?
edit on 10-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Because of rampant stupidity and an uneducated opinion is put forward as truth and gospel, it is going to be corrected.

Gun rights have the backing of the 2nd Amendment.

What Lawful and Legal backing do you have, being a Non US Citizen and all.

edit on 11-1-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Fellow Canadians,

Why bother, it is clear that there are many Americans that do not see a problem with the state of their society. It is clear that they also do not want to discuss the issues that are resulting from violent atrocities occuring in their nation. The indoctrination of Guns = Freedom is too deep and will never be swayed.

Any debate usually leads to deflection, chest thumping or dismissal.

Carry on Americans!!!!!! Enjoy the freedom to slaughter each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

Gee, thanks for the permissions.

Your statement is about as snobbish and elitist as it gets.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
LOL. Canada is America's hat.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

That is awesome.
WE sit on Mexico.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Guns are not evil, people are. Guns do not kill people, bad people kill people with guns. The only thing good enough to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun.

What to ban next, steak knives and scissors ?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

That is awesome.
WE sit on Mexico.

And I'm the snobish one. Ha you're too funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gargamel

That is awesome.
WE sit on Mexico.

Ah, I love it when people fail to observe humor over snobbery.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

That is awesome.
WE sit on Mexico.

Did I not say you were funny. I actually find you quite humerous.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That is awesome.
WE sit on Mexico.

Did I not say you were funny. I actually find you quite humerous.

Jokes a minute around here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"America is violent enough as it is, but it would appear that the GAE's (gun advocate extremists) want even more guns!!
That means more gun infiltration into other countries. Like mine. Think about that. "

Not to offend but what right do you have to say about our gun control... Hehe no pun intended . But really the only reason you think guns are bead are because they made you only aware of the bad , the only way this WORLD is better without guns is if hey weren't invented in the first place , but being that gun knowledge is here and there and know everywhere ,good luck not having some idiot think a gun can make him/her invincible and go around killing or threatening because he's one of the only one with a gun.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey did you guys know that NRA members constitute only about 6% of actual American gun owners?
The NRA is basically the left hand of the gun makers. Their main job isn't to protect certain amendments, but to help the gun manufacturing sector sell as many weapons as possible.
NOW things are making sense,

It's all about money!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hey did you guys know that NRA members constitute only about 6% of actual American gun owners?
The NRA is basically the left hand of the gun makers. Their main job isn't to protect certain amendments, but to help the gun manufacturing sector sell as many weapons as possible.
NOW things are making sense,

It's all about money!

The NRA is for guns.
I am for Guns.
The 2nd Amendment is for Guns.

What is the problem here?
None.

Thanks though.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The 2nd amendment states that you can use weapons.
It doesn't state which ones, so in other words Obamy could ban everything except Rimfire rifles and the amendment wouldn't be compromised

That's why the public opinion (in the real world, not on this forum) supports some type of gun control

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join