It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control in America. YES!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

There continues to be significant cross-border firearms movement, particularly in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and the Atlantic region, where many of the seizures are concentrated. In British Columbia, a large number of firearms originate in the United States, with a high proportion coming from Washington State. In Alberta, most of these firearms come from Washington State, Idaho and California. In Ontario, the I-75 corridor is the main supply vein for illegal firearms from Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Michigan. In Quebec, the following states are key sources for illegal firearms: Vermont, New Hampshire and Maryland. There is an increasing number of illegal firearms reported being smuggled across the New Brunswick-Maine border, entering the Atlantic region. www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca...

America is violent enough as it is, but it would appear that the GAE's (gun advocate extremists) want even more guns!!
That means more gun infiltration into other countries. Like mine. Think about that.

- As a neighbor and a friend of the USA, I personally feel threatened by these GAE types. I wouldn't want to live near Mexico but if they have there way, America will turn into Mexico. Too many guns! Too much violence! Believe it!
edit on 9-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: external content taggs were required for quoted content.

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Canadian pacifists out of American affairs! YES! Spend your time and energy trying to get some of your own rights back instead of debating ours, thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey... another gun control thread.

how original. there are like 50 topics about this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i think every child should be issues 2 things when they come out of the womb.. a gun and a copy of the constitution.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Wow just wow. You do realise Canadians have guns at this very moment. And more to the point Mexico is a cesspool for the very same reason America is becoming one... corruption and greed. A terrible government is why there is so much death in Mexico not guns.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sounds to me from reading the threads that you boys down there want it to be just like the Old Wild West again. That's fine until you turn into mexico and your problem overspills.
Mexico's violence is spreading into the southern states, you know this.
If things aren't done soon to change, Your crap will be spreading into my southern provinces. Not a good thing, but I'm sure you can put a silver lining on it right?

You're a CIS (Constitutionally Ignorant Sheep).
good one
CIS haha

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Yeah, people living in rural areas, farms.. now THAT IS PROTECTION. Bring gun to a city and watch what happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ok since YOU feel personally threatened by me being a 100% legal and responsible gun owner from a different country than you, I'll take all my guns outside right now and destroy them. You are welcome.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Really?

I have never had a problem with my guns in my Canadian city...is it different city to city? I don't think so.

As for the US having (or not having) gun control, that is their business, and theirs alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Absurd thread, absurd concept.
Troll again later.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I wouldn't want to live near Mexico but if they have there way, America will turn into Mexico. Too many guns! Too much violence! Believe it!

Their*

Your concern is noted. But your opinion is invalid.
Mind your own business.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
America is violent enough as it is, but it would appear that the GAE's (gun advocate extremists) want even more guns!!
That means more gun infiltration into other countries. Like mine. Think about that.

- As a neighbor and a friend of the USA, I personally feel threatened by these GAE types. I wouldn't want to live near Mexico but if they have there way, America will turn into Mexico. Too many guns! Too much violence! Believe it!

Mexico bans guns for everyone except the police, military, and body guards who are all X-military. That has not stopped bad guys from killing 50,000+ Mexican nationals or forming regions controlled by a Drug Cartel. You might want to re-think your opening comment or at least do a little research before you make yourself look any dumber. Not picking on you just your example.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why don't you come live down here in south Texas with the Mexican drug cartels and see of you still think it's reasonable to ban guns. You said yourself that you wouldn't want to live near Mexico. Well, I do. So why don't you stick to Canadian politics, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You do realize that the guns in Mexico are illegally in the hands of gangs, while any law abiding citizen has the restrictions on them. The criminals have power because of the restrictions on those who do follow laws.

That is what will happen in the US if restrictions go into place. Criminals will not follow the laws, and have the upper hand.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I see you updated your OP. in response to your new post.....maybe you Canucks should stop wanting guns so bad. If there are illegal guns being sold there then that obviously means Canadians are buying them. Which means you are just as filthy as the rest of the people buying illegal guns. It's called supply and demand. You are just a bunch of cowboys.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Mexico bans guns for everyone except the police, military, and body guards

That is untrue,
the Mexican constitution guarantees the right to bear arms. Do your homework.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Oh noes! Better arm yourself with a gun so you stand on equal ground.
*troll face*

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I'm pretty sure you can't walk around with a gun in downtown Toronto.

What city did you carry a gun at?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is the loudmouth who is afraid of the "Bible Belt" and other insults he can throw.
Thank you for you opinion.......butt out.
You haven't got any knowledge and you can only insult....again

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join