It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control in America. YES!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

you would be speaking German if we didn't have guns.

thank you for all of the wonderful things like justin bieber you have blessed the world with.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered why RUSSIA doesn't want us to disarm?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
Hey... another gun control thread.

how original. there are like 50 topics about this.

NO, another foreigner posting another Gun Control Thread.

Now that is original

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by watchitburn
Your concern is noted. But your opinion is invalid.
Mind your own business.
I do believe the OP is saying that your slipshod gun market is making it our business.

The inability of YOUR border agents and LE to stop Guns from entering Canada is OUR problem?

Now I have seen it all.

Now only do you and your brother blame the US for guns, you now place blame for your slipshod border control and LE on the US as well?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Those guns were provided by the corrupt current admin and president here. Has nothing to do with our rights. Has to do with corruption and greed on 0bama and his buddies.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

NO, another foreigner posting another Gun Control Thread. Now that is original
I suggest that if you are looking for a bunch of like-minded bobbleheads who will agree with everything you say, you ought to seek elsewhere. This is an international forum, and you are going to get international commentary on international events. If that remains an issue, simply press Alt+F4.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

NO, another foreigner posting another Gun Control Thread. Now that is original
I suggest that if you are looking for a bunch of like-minded bobbleheads who will agree with everything you say, you ought to seek elsewhere. This is an international forum, and you are going to get international commentary on international events. If that remains an issue, simply press Alt+F4.

Oh I get it.
So, you are the only one that matters, in regards to speaking about other countries laws and such.
Yet, when those in said country retort, it is invalid, because after all, this is an International Forum, as you have parroted many many times before.

I suggest, maybe, that if you don't like being told to mind your own business, that possibly you take your own advice. Or are the Bobble-head Foreigners just wanting to tell others what they have to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I suggest, maybe, that if you don't like being told to mind your own business, that possibly you take your own advice. Or are the Bobble-head Foreigners just wanting to tell others what they have to do.
Sorry...this playground is bigger than the US. You don't like it, find your own. It's not like America is an isolationist state. You want to spread American values abroad, whether they are welcome or not, then one ought not to whine when it comes back atcha.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
That's fine until you turn into mexico and your problem overspills.

You realize guns are banned totally in Mexico right? Sure is working to curb that "Mexican violence" you speak of innit?

You guys trust your government and that's fine but that doesn't mean you should ignore the fact your government can become despotic with almost no resistance from you the citizen.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sorry...this playground is bigger than the US.

Not really.
If YOU have problems in Canada with firearms, YOU need to solve YOUR own problems.

You don't like it, find your own.

Find my own what?

It's not like America is an isolationist state. You want to spread American values abroad, whether they are welcome or not, then one ought not to whine when it comes back atcha.

Not the populace. Most want our Military to be recalled from foreign countries, and really could care less what other countries do. Canada included in that.

Who is whining?
It seems that numerous people here have told you and fellow foreigners to butt out of OUR internal matters.
But, just like the nosy, bossy neighbor that thinks they have a say in what everyone does, you continue to chime in with opinion that doesn't matter, and makes you look like that neighbor, nosy and bossy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

they end with them.

that is the last one, I promise.....

sorry....this whole thing is just retarded at this point. Troll food. Is there really something to add to the issue or is this just a YES to this no to that thing...

if so...then I say Gun control in America. NO!

and since I am american and not Canadian it is worth more....so there.

Hey Canada huh.....

EDIT:
Oh and stop growing drugs in Canada and then shipping THOUSANDS OF TOMS OF IT into my country. You are just as bad as Mexico. I am scared. Also stop giving asylum to our countries criminals that flee to your country so defying the justice of the people they committed crimes against.
edit on 10-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Post removed...not worth the grief
edit on 10-1-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

How would you fix this slaughter

while it was a tragedy that this shooting and those like it happened it is just retarded to assume they will never happen again because of something we do or fail to do. We are not God.

also, What slaughter? we arent like living in war zones though foreign media would make you think that Americans are dodging bullets while going shopping for groceries.

EXAGGERATION much? We have been fine for a long time. We dont need to go nuts though the rest of the world is. We regulate our guns just fine. We need to keep crazy people off the streets is all. We may need to look at regulation in mental health issues actually being treated.

edit on 10-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
John Stewart actually made good points in one of his latest shows.

Jon Stewart Fought Through A Cold To Deliver A 20-Minute Riff On Gun Control

"Now I see what's happening," Stewart said. "Their paranoid fear of a possible dystopic future prevents us from addressing our actual dystopic present.
"We can't even begin to address 30,000 gun deaths that are actually, in reality, happening in this country every year because a few of us must remain vigilant against the rise of Imaginary Hitler."

One of his better statements I believe..

"Finally, everybody is ready to talk about gun violence. Nothing is off the table, no bad idea, it’s a safe space. Let’s start the discussion on gun control," he said, before cutting to a clip of Wayne LaPierre on "Meet the Press" saying that no discussion was needed and blaming the media and video games instead.
"Sorry, I just assumed that beginning a conversation about gun control meant starting with ... guns. But you want to talk about the non-gun causes of ... gun violence," Stewart said.

Retired General Stanley McChrystal shares his views on gun control

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's the full episode for those who want to see it...

The Daily Show (2013 01 08) Gen Stanley Mcchrystal

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You consider The Daily Show to be news? Or journalism???

Now I see your problem.

Please, stay in Canada.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sorry...this playground is bigger than the US. You don't like it, find your own. It's not like America is an isolationist state. You want to spread American values abroad, whether they are welcome or not, then one ought not to whine when it comes back atcha.

Who wants to spread "American values abroad"?

Do you guys even read what you write?

Yes...everyhting in America is like you see on T.V. My dads name is Mike Brady. *sarcasm*
edit on 10-1-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Actually anyone with a brain knows it is not not news or journalism. It is his opinions and they are damn good ones...

But of course...you do not want rational and logical thinking to interfere with gun control talks. You want paranoid people telling ATS why guns and more guns are needed. Just because you live in fear should not stop others from having a rational conversation about guns.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

sounds like the no spin zone......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join