It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Chelsea FC fans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

Come on you Swans!!

Good to be in a final!
Especially in our 100th year!!

Supprised there's not much talk of the Ballboy/Hazard incident here?
As this is a conspiracy site and we could conspire that the "big" clubs in the Premiership get the preferential treatment etc... Also, Michu could be the Second coming of Jesus!

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages/swansea-city.html

www.bbc.co.uk...

m.skysports.com...

Plus no talk of Piers Morgan's banter with Micheal Owen on twitter. As Pliers has been a sore topic on ATS lately.

Swansea City Football club -

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Best Welsh Football team in the Premiership!! And I'm hoping to be down Wembley on the 24th and watching us lift a trophy!

Check out Swansea FC Chants - www.youtube.com...

eee.
edit on 25/1/13 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire because: Edited because I Can! ..and to add youtube link.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Also, Michu could be the Second coming of Jesus!
Haha Michu the new messiah! You know that! Every other Prem manager is fuming at their scouts for missing him on their radars, I know the new 4yr contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on but at least we've got him until the summer now.
Good luck getting tickets for Wembley mate, I'm not a season ticket holder so gotta wait for the Jack Army allocation, hoping there's a load of £40 seats available or it's gonna be an expensive trip to London - worth it though!!

...proper good to see another Jack on ATS, born & raised Swansea myself, waited a long time for something like this...are you watching, Cardiff?! Haha

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Come on you Swans!!

Good to be in a final!
Especially in our 100th year!!

Supprised there's not much talk of the Ballboy/Hazard incident here?
As this is a conspiracy site and we could conspire that the "big" clubs in the Premiership get the preferential treatment etc... Also, Michu could be the Second coming of Jesus!

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages/swansea-city.html

www.bbc.co.uk...

m.skysports.com...

Plus no talk of Piers Morgan's banter with Micheal Owen on twitter. As Pliers has been a sore topic on ATS lately.

Swansea City Football club -

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Best Welsh Football team in the Premiership!! And I'm hoping to be down Wembley on the 24th and watching us lift a trophy!

Check out Swansea FC Chants - www.youtube.com...

eee.
edit on 25/1/13 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire because: Edited because I Can! ..and to add youtube link.

We'll be the best Welsh Football team next season.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
We'll be the best Welsh Football team next season.
Looks like Cardiff are gonna get promoted for sure now, so as long as we finish above them then you'll be right...and I'll be happy, even if South Wales Police aren't!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Are Chelsea players trying to get rid of their new manager.

lost a Swansea

losing at Brentford 2-1 atfer 76 mins

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Haha, I know, shocking isn't it!
To be fair though, it doesn't take much to lose the manager job at Chelski, just look at Abramovich in the wrong way and you're out...how many have they had now, I've lost count

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Finished 2-2 but I think another bad result. Dont think B will last very long. I dont rate him anyway

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I think he'll last until summer but he'll be out the door then.
Worst case scenario for me is them stealing Laudrup from us, we can't compete with Russian cash for sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join